As I said, his Kismet was awaiting him. Some lives are productive, some are equivocal, some downright pernicious. So don't pretend to be lovey-dovey non-judgemental to every rabid no-hoper who infests the environment. It'll come back & bite you on the arse... but you'll be too spaced out to realize why. Will just pass out with a useless grin on your face, thanking the snake who bit you; as ignorant when you die as when you were born.Brian Peacock wrote: ↑Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:33 pmIndeed, the REAL Galaxian IS rigorous & erudite:Galaxian wrote:Or perhaps the cop was just a bullying cunt with a grievance because Floyd called him out for excessive force on his moonlighting job as a bouncer at a local nightclub? The real Galaxian would never have just uncritically repeated right-wing conspiracies - the real Galaxian was far more rigourous, not to mention erridite.Brian Peacock wrote: ↑Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:18 ama) Floyd was already saying, "I can't breathe" minutes before being brought down.
b) The knee on the neck was a standard body restraint method used to restrain an arrest resistor. It was not a choke hold. It was not the cause of his suffocation; his opioid drug overdose was.
c) Floyd showed a sudden burst of strength from possibly 'excited delirium' (EXD) just before being brought down. A common effect of strong opioids (Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin).
d) All the above are symptoms of the THREE times the lethal dose of Fentanyl that he had in his blood. Pulmonary & respiratory cessation are effects of such a high dose of Fentanyl. But a hysterical dumb population can't see that, can they?
However rough the police were, George Floyd was destined to die...his karma caught up with him
Excellent analysis: https://www.unz.com/article/or-did-geor ... overdose/
* Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
* Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.
* The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.
* Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.
* It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.
* The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
* Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him
* In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom."
"This fentanyl concentration, including its norfentanyl metabolite at its molecular weight, was 20.6 ng/mL That is over three times the lethal overdose, following earlier reports where the highest dose survived was 4.6 ng/mL."
This site is far more radical left than the general population. It agrees with all destructive activities of groups such as Antifa and Marxist-Leninist ideology. That's why the members here are easily led by the nose into whatever subversive activities & attitudes that will shortly destroy the United States, such misguided operatives as BLM, LGBQRSTUVWXYZ+++, radical Feminist hocus pocus 'professors' and so forth. Shame that it uses the fig leaf disguise, 'Rationalia', a supposedly atheistic 'rational' platform.
If you lot hate the United States sooo much, just come out & say so. I'm sure your Nirvana is waiting for you... Its less than 15 years away. Soylent Green never tasted so good