Do you REALLY disagree?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Do you REALLY disagree?

Post by Cunt » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:28 pm

I recently heard an idea which I think is interesting...when two people disagree, ask them to construct a bet, to be held by a trusted third party, which pays out if one party is determined 'right'.

In this way, lots of people who think they disagree, find out that they can't identify clearly what they disagree on. At least not clearly enough to bet on it.

So are any of your disagreements clear enough to bet on? I know that some folks have been going back and forth about corona numbers, but may be talking past each other...maybe they could bet on a difference, if they really do disagree on something substantive.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Do you REALLY disagree?

Post by Animavore » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:40 pm

Yes.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Do you REALLY disagree?

Post by Cunt » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:40 pm
Yes.
I doubt you are smart enough to identify a clear enough disagreement, to bet on it with someone.

It is harder than it sounds.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.