Trump Supporters are Imbeciles

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Trump Supporters are Imbeciles

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:59 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:15 pm
well, I must admit that I tend to favor private resolution, but if there's already bad blood between the two, and the mom forbade her something on some alleged grounds, and then out and did it herself... can't fault the youngster.
I thought that's what kids are FOR.

Years ago, I told my daughter that it was best to wear a helmet while biking. I haven't felt right being out without one since.

Fucking kids.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:02 pm

always felt that was what they are for, but 40 years later, they call me a paedo now.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:06 pm

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:03 pm

:lol:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:22 pm

Is that ... a clever edit?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:46 pm

A3BCF559-0747-46F3-94BA-68AB8B6851CE.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 pm

They don't call them Democrits for nothing.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:00 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:22 pm

Apart from possibly the first, there is no incitement to violence in any of those. Trump's after-the-event comment is the purest of hypocrisy, after his round of earlier clear incitements...
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:30 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:22 pm

I'll go through those quotes until I get to the first one that is cleverly edited and/or misleadingly out of context.

So, let's look at the first one: "Who says protests have to be peaceful?" - Chris Cuomo

Let's see if we can find that quote anywhere. It turns out that, yes, indeed we can. Typing "Who says protests have to be peaceful" into Google's search box returns 591 results. Every right wing outlet quotes it - from Parler to realclearpolitics. But 591 is a suspiciously low number. Looking around some more, I found a somewhat different version of what Chris Cuomo allegedly said. I typed this portion of it into Google's search box: "protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful". Wonder of wonders, Google now comes back with 6250 results. I looked at one of them. Fox News, quoted what Cuomo actually said, and included the surrounding sentences that provide context:
Now too many see the protests as the problem. No, the problem is what forced your fellow citizens to take to the streets: persistent, poisonous inequities and injustice. And please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful. Because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to many major milestone.
It also reported on how Cuomo explained what he meant:
"Now, I was borrowing from Brother Lewis when I said, 'Who says protests are supposed to be peaceful and quiet and polite,' Cuomo said. "I know it says 'peaceful' in the First Amendment, but if you just go in and sing your songs and go home, nothing changes. And that's what he was encouraging."

The CNN anchor went on to define what is "good trouble" and "bad trouble." Cuomo echoed Lewis' assertion that the Black Lives Matter movement was "good trouble," but noted that the "riots" and "touching to hurt" and "destroy" was not included, suggesting that focusing more on the violence rather than the protests is "bad trouble at work."
So, yes, a clever edit right at the start of that hit list. Perhaps. Fox News has obviously sold out to the Bolshevists, so you can't trust anything it reports any more.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:01 am

I have not found the entire text of the speech. Buy the book on this when it comes out. He did mention "peaceful patriotic protest" at one point.

All that was erased by
“We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal. …

“You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen. These are the facts that you won’t hear from the fake news media. It’s all part of the suppression effort. They don’t want to talk about it. They don’t want to talk about it. …

“We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 am

almost NSFW
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:02 am

It would better reflect the situation to see her holding a pair of bollock-removing shears...
And my gin!

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 pm

CNN: Trump fuming at Nixon comparison.
Wants a send off party: Eager for a final taste of the pomp of being president, Trump has asked for a major send-off on Inauguration Day next week, according to people familiar with the matter, before one last presidential flight to Palm Beach.
As one of their final acts, Trump's team is working to organize a crowd to see him off on the morning of Biden's inauguration, when he plans to depart Washington while still president and is expecting a major send-off.

Initially, Trump had planned to depart the White House a day early. But he now plans to leave on the morning of January 20. His departure aboard Marine One from the White House South Lawn will likely be visible and audible to the Bidens, who will spend the night before the inauguration at Blair House, across Pennsylvania Avenue from the executive mansion. Its use was offered to them by the State Department rather than the Trumps, who refuse to make contact with the incoming president and first lady.

Final plans for Trump's departure were still being laid a week ahead of time, but Trump has expressed interest to some in a military-style sendoff and a crowd of supporters, according to a person with whom he has discussed the matter. Whether that occurs at the White House, Joint Base Andrews or his final destination -- Palm Beach International Airport -- wasn't clear. Trump is expected to be ensconced in his Mar-a-Lago club or his nearby golf course by noon on Inauguration Day, when his term officially ends.

Trump told people he did not like the idea of departing Washington for a final time as an ex-president, flying aboard an airplane no longer known as Air Force One. He also did not particularly like the thought of requesting the use of the plane from Biden, according to a person familiar with the matter.

For now, Trump is undecided on whether he will pen a letter to Biden to leave in the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office. Some of his advisers have encouraged him to think about continuing the tradition.

With less than a week left in office, Trump's staff is preparing to leave the White House campus for a final time. Many officials have already departed, but those who are still coming into the office have focused on the offboarding process and packing up their offices. There were signs of moving activity Thursday, including a gray van from the fine art movers Crozier. Debbie Meadows, the wife of the chief of staff, was spotted carrying out a stuffed pheasant from her husband's office and loading it into her car.

A person familiar with the matter said the White House Military Office will ensure there are multiple nuclear footballs -- one to accompany Trump to Florida and one that will be ready in Washington for when Biden officially becomes president. The nuclear codes Trump carries on a card alongside the football -- the so-called "biscuit" -- would no longer work past noon.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/14/politics ... index.html

Not leaving a note telling Biden: "The election was stolen! I will be back!" (???)

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Post by BarnettNewman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:24 pm

Cunt wrote:Image

Yeah, because they totally stormed the Capital in an attempt to stop democracy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:30 pm

Is it bad of me that when I heard Trump wanted a military send off I immediately thought of a firing squad?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT