The Trump Pandemic

Post Reply
User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33682
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Tero » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:52 pm

You can't wear masks at sorority parties, silly! It would mess up the make up and selfies.
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 10815
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Belts off, trousers down
Isn't life a scream?
Whoa!
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by rainbow » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:00 am

Tero wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:52 pm
You can't wear masks at sorority parties, silly! It would mess up the make up and selfies.
What about a masked ball?
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics ... ot-vpx.cnn
Een bungelende snotneus ruikt vreselijk

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 10815
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Belts off, trousers down
Isn't life a scream?
Whoa!
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by rainbow » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:18 am

Iowa: First in the nation for positive COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents
Local News

12 more COVID-19 deaths in state as cases hit new daily high of 2,547
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics ... ot-vpx.cnn

:ddpan: Mostly car accidents on the school run. :smug:
Een bungelende snotneus ruikt vreselijk

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33682
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Tero » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:38 am

The opening of the university (the only state u we have other than Omaha medical school campus) has doubled daily cases. Does not seem to be from bars. Only juniors and senior get in bars
https://www.1011now.com/2020/08/28/live ... -covid-19/
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 10815
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Belts off, trousers down
Isn't life a scream?
Whoa!
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by rainbow » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:09 am

Tero wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:38 am
The opening of the university (the only state u we have other than Omaha medical school campus) has doubled daily cases. Does not seem to be from bars. Only juniors and senior get in bars
https://www.1011now.com/2020/08/28/live ... -covid-19/
Prolly just Surgis Rally bikers falling off their motorcycles.
Een bungelende snotneus ruikt vreselijk

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33682
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Tero » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:47 pm

The university had essentially no cases in summer with research only. Now:
Over the past few days, a number of new cases have been confirmed on the University of Nebraska campus, including 29 on Monday and 1,523 since August 12.

The penitentiary hsd 29 new cases.
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
laklak
Posts: 19059
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by laklak » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Publix supermarkets just got rid of their one-way aisles, and the Wally World stopped limiting the number of people in the store.

Apparently it's all over now. Yay!
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 14848
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijkbeschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm

Life goes on. Sweden and us are seldom mentioned. Why? We got it right. Ok in the beginning it did wobble but we are testing far more and still remaining stable. Sweden is almost back to 100% and we are almost there. Both countries without masks. We had official 50 so called covid deaths last week which is miniscule. Panic,panic, panic.
The "Imperial" model said there would be 200 million dead world wide. We have not reached one million. That is including all the third world dubious data. Well sanity reigns. Our kids have gone back to school. Offices are working again.
Denmark has had it schools open since April but that is never mentioned. We only live in a Anglo-Saxon world on this site. Pathetic. Talk about sheeple.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33682
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Tero » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Yeahbut Swedes and Finns. They are essentially the same slightly depressed people speaking 2 languages. When they are told to stay at home 2 weeks, they do that. Very obedient. Well, not the nationalists. Soldiers of Odin.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 35872
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Svartalf » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:44 pm

If those guys were Swedes, I might take them seriously... unfortunately, Finns are of Uralic stock, so not really 'white', and They never worshipped Odin either... those racist morons can go vote for frump from their mummies' basements.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 65230
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by JimC » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm
Life goes on. Sweden and us are seldom mentioned. Why? We got it right. Ok in the beginning it did wobble but we are testing far more and still remaining stable. Sweden is almost back to 100% and we are almost there. Both countries without masks. We had official 50 so called covid deaths last week which is miniscule. Panic,panic, panic.
The "Imperial" model said there would be 200 million dead world wide. We have not reached one million. That is including all the third world dubious data. Well sanity reigns. Our kids have gone back to school. Offices are working again.
Denmark has had it schools open since April but that is never mentioned. We only live in a Anglo-Saxon world on this site. Pathetic. Talk about sheeple.
That model was to show what the numbers would be like without any control measures....
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
laklak
Posts: 19059
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by laklak » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:20 pm

They didn't know what they were dealing with at first, it looked like it could be a hell of a lot worse. The only thing not open here is booze only bars. Both deaths and new cases are still trending down. CDC has just revised their figures and it looks like it's not nearly as lethal as it originally appeared. No fault to the authorities, they made the best decisions they could under the circumstances.

ETA what happens as we continue to open up, kids go back to school, and winter hits is unknown. Maybe it's time Homo Saps exited, stage left.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33682
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Tero » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:32 pm

7EE86882-ED89-4FE9-8BE5-0CE5E904CE06.png
Team gives data to the public. Traitors!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/politics ... index.html
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 53561
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:56 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm
Life goes on. Sweden and us are seldom mentioned. Why? We got it right. Ok in the beginning it did wobble but we are testing far more and still remaining stable. Sweden is almost back to 100% and we are almost there. Both countries without masks. We had official 50 so called covid deaths last week which is miniscule. Panic,panic, panic.
The "Imperial" model said there would be 200 million dead world wide. We have not reached one million. That is including all the third world dubious data. Well sanity reigns. Our kids have gone back to school. Offices are working again.
Denmark has had it schools open since April but that is never mentioned. We only live in a Anglo-Saxon world on this site. Pathetic. Talk about sheeple.
That model was to show what the numbers would be like without any control measures....
You are wasting your time, Jim. This point has been made probably 10 times to him before. He's impervious to reason.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Scot Dutchy
Posts: 14848
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm
About me: Dijkbeschermer
Location: 's-Gravenhage, Nederland
Contact:

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:49 am

JimC wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm
Life goes on. Sweden and us are seldom mentioned. Why? We got it right. Ok in the beginning it did wobble but we are testing far more and still remaining stable. Sweden is almost back to 100% and we are almost there. Both countries without masks. We had official 50 so called covid deaths last week which is miniscule. Panic,panic, panic.
The "Imperial" model said there would be 200 million dead world wide. We have not reached one million. That is including all the third world dubious data. Well sanity reigns. Our kids have gone back to school. Offices are working again.
Denmark has had it schools open since April but that is never mentioned. We only live in a Anglo-Saxon world on this site. Pathetic. Talk about sheeple.
That model was to show what the numbers would be like without any control measures....
Still completely wrong. Just scaremongering on a massive scale. We have no control group so they could forecast anything that was politically expedient or as their masters demanded.
Our King and ministers have shown what the rules really mean; nothing as they been photographed ignoring totally the 1,5 metre rule and even shaking hands.
We are testing more and more everyday and finding less and less.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], pErvinalia and 9 guests