The Trump Pandemic

Tyrannical

Re: The Trump Pandemic

Post by Tyrannical » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 pm

Fun little potential October surprise, indicting a few Democrat Govenors for sending Covid patients to nursing homes.
DOJ Requests COVID-19 Data From Four Democrat Governors who Issued Orders to Send Sick Patients to Nursing Homes

“Protecting the rights of some of society’s most vulnerable members, including elderly nursing home residents, is one of our country’s most important obligations,” Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Division Eric Dreiband said in a statement.

“We must ensure they are adequately cared for with dignity and respect and not unnecessarily put at risk.”

The department requested data from Govs. Andrew Cuomo (D) of New York, Phil Murphy (D) of New Jersey, Tom Wolf (D) of Pennsylvania and Gretchen Whitmer (D) of Michigan.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Sorry Jim I think the reverse. Just why would they understate these figures? What is to be gained by it. An overestimating could bring aid and fill corrupt coffers.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:52 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 pm
Fun little potential October surprise, indicting a few Democrat Govenors for sending Covid patients to nursing homes.
DOJ Requests COVID-19 Data From Four Democrat Governors who Issued Orders to Send Sick Patients to Nursing Homes

“Protecting the rights of some of society’s most vulnerable members, including elderly nursing home residents, is one of our country’s most important obligations,” Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Division Eric Dreiband said in a statement.

“We must ensure they are adequately cared for with dignity and respect and not unnecessarily put at risk.”

The department requested data from Govs. Andrew Cuomo (D) of New York, Phil Murphy (D) of New Jersey, Tom Wolf (D) of Pennsylvania and Gretchen Whitmer (D) of Michigan.
No source of course. Fallacies abound in such a corrupt society.

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:04 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:52 pm
Tyrannical wrote:

I did better, I included direct quotes. Which can then be Googled and you may chose the news source of your choice.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:16 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:00 pm
More people have been killed on the roads already this year by far but yet this sold called "pandemic" is cranked up and up.
This idiocy again? As has been mentioned to you multiple times, the reason COVID deaths aren't as high as you think they should be is because of the efforts to fight the pandemic. :fp: Not to mention that deaths in the US, for example, from Covid are WAY higher than road fatalities. US had about 35,000 deaths from road accidents in 2018. So far they've had 175,000 Covid deaths in about 6 months. :fp: Can you stop spouting this idiocy?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:49 pm
Sorry Jim I think the reverse. Just why would they understate these figures?
Jim just explained it to you. They don't have the testing and healthcare infrastructure in place to identify all their cases.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:09 am

Tyrannical wrote:

Yeah, people will switch from Biden to Trump over this one, or at least refuse to vote for Biden. Or something.

Whitmer and Cuomo replied, in part:
At least 14 states – including Kentucky, Utah and Arizona – have issued similar nursing guidance all based on federal guidelines – and yet the four states listed in the DOJ’s request have a Democratic governor. DOJ should send a letter to CMS and CDC since the State’s advisories were modeled after their guidance.

[source]

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:14 am

Tyrannical wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:04 am
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:52 pm
Tyrannical wrote:

I did better, I included direct quotes. Which can then be Googled and you may chose the news source of your choice.
Why should I Google them? Just give your source. :thinks:

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:21 am

3000 traffic deaths in Germany last year. Nearly 10000 covid deaths so far.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:27 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:16 am
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:00 pm
More people have been killed on the roads already this year by far but yet this sold called "pandemic" is cranked up and up.
:fp: Can you stop spouting this idiocy?
:thinks:
Errrr.
Ummmm
:thinks: :thinks: :thinks:
Prolly no.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:40 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:36 pm
That, combined with excess death figures, does suggests systematic bias in available world figures; this pandemic is much worse than is being reported...
We may never know, but I agree that it is more likely due to lack of resources than any conscious attempt to mislead.

...or could it be a global conspiracy lead by The Ancient Order of Mask Weavers, and their minions?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:44 am

shhhhh, lest you not move on to the next mask.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:49 am

NineBerry wrote:3000 traffic deaths in Germany last year. Nearly 10000 covid deaths so far.
There's actually only been 5 deaths from covid.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:52 am

...and they were suicides to escape the pain of mask oppression

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:52 am