Spygate is unravelling

Post Reply
User avatar
Joe
Posts: 2503
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 am
Location: The Hovel under the Mountain
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Joe » Wed May 20, 2020 3:59 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:56 am
Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

The 'gist' is that Obamagate is a sham. :smoke:

As for Russian Collusion and peepee tapes, you're in the wrong thread. :{D
Obamagate is the illegal investigation hinging on the peepee tapes. I presume that Schiff has them, since he keeps saying he saw evidence...he probably just doesn't want to share.
It hinged on Papoadopolous blabbing in London.
Yeah, although Trump really wasn't a target of the investigation until he fired Comey. It's funny how his partisans forget that.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 27341
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed May 20, 2020 4:11 am

Ah, but what y'all not account for are the alternative facts of the case. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
L'Emmerdeur
Posts: 3014
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 pm
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed May 20, 2020 4:23 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:30 am
I saw it. Didn't see it as anything 'damning' though.

It reminds me of the 'bombshell', 'beginning of the end' headlines you see over and over trying to trick rubes into believing that Trump is REALLY going to get it now!
The Trump administration just now specifically declassified the previously redacted part of that email. Is there nothing there of any relevance to Obamagate? If that's the case then the reason for the administration's action is mysterious. Surely Q can interpret it, no?

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11176
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 4:50 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 am
Cunt wrote:I saw it. Didn't see it as anything 'damning' though.

It reminds me of the 'bombshell', 'beginning of the end' headlines you see over and over trying to trick rubes into believing that Trump is REALLY going to get it now!
'Beginning of the end'? Sounds a bit like 'Spygate is unravelling'... :tea:
So the OP is a bit of a twat.
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:31 am
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

The 'gist' is that Obamagate is a sham. :smoke:

As for Russian Collusion and peepee tapes, you're in the wrong thread. :{D
Obamagate is the illegal investigation hinging on the peepee tapes. I presume that Schiff has them, since he keeps saying he saw evidence...he probably just doesn't want to share.
Changed your tune did you? When asked before you said.
Unmasking Flynn, (and lying about it later) led to the authorities threatening his kid, and him with charges in order get at the information they wanted (that Trump was working with Russia)

So the spying that started it all, is probably the biggie, partly because using workarounds to spy on US citizens was happening, but also because of the cover up.
I guess you just don't know which lie to remember. :hehe:
Oh, there's so many lies swirling around, it would take three Snowdens, Assange, several Seth Richs to sort through them all.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11176
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 4:55 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:56 am
Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

The 'gist' is that Obamagate is a sham. :smoke:

As for Russian Collusion and peepee tapes, you're in the wrong thread. :{D
Obamagate is the illegal investigation hinging on the peepee tapes. I presume that Schiff has them, since he keeps saying he saw evidence...he probably just doesn't want to share.
It hinged on Papoadopolous blabbing in London.
I don't get that part. His name reminds me of a beloved fictional character, and when I hear his name..
[yt]https://youtu.be/p1W_mpSydYI?t=119[/yt]
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 64182
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by JimC » Wed May 20, 2020 5:14 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:56 am
Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

The 'gist' is that Obamagate is a sham. :smoke:

As for Russian Collusion and peepee tapes, you're in the wrong thread. :{D
Obamagate is the illegal investigation hinging on the peepee tapes. I presume that Schiff has them, since he keeps saying he saw evidence...he probably just doesn't want to share.
It hinged on Papoadopolous blabbing in London.
To Alexander Downer, of all people. However, I can't imagine him making that conversation up...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11176
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 5:41 am

JimC wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:14 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:56 am
It hinged on Papoadopolous blabbing in London.
To Alexander Downer, of all people. However, I can't imagine him making that conversation up...
Popadopoulos.png
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 52497
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 20, 2020 6:55 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:55 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:56 am
Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

The 'gist' is that Obamagate is a sham. :smoke:

As for Russian Collusion and peepee tapes, you're in the wrong thread. :{D
Obamagate is the illegal investigation hinging on the peepee tapes. I presume that Schiff has them, since he keeps saying he saw evidence...he probably just doesn't want to share.
It hinged on Papoadopolous blabbing in London.
I don't get that part.
Of course you don't, as it destroys your whole conspiracy theory.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11176
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 2:27 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:55 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:55 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:56 am
Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

The 'gist' is that Obamagate is a sham. :smoke:

As for Russian Collusion and peepee tapes, you're in the wrong thread. :{D
Obamagate is the illegal investigation hinging on the peepee tapes. I presume that Schiff has them, since he keeps saying he saw evidence...he probably just doesn't want to share.
It hinged on Papoadopolous blabbing in London.
I don't get that part.
Of course you don't, as it destroys your whole conspiracy theory.
Um, I heard what Barr had to say about the Mueller conspiracy theory. You are, of course, welcome to disagree with elements of his investigation, but I doubt you understand much of it.

He also said that he didn't have materials at this time, to prosecute Obama and Biden. The news jumped all over that last bit. Did they forget to tell you about his statements on the Mueller thing?

It's about 25 minutes in on this vid.
https://www.facebook.com/DailyWire/vide ... 556615797/

Barr called it a false and utterly baseless russian collusion narrative against the president.

He said it better though. Check it out, and if your 'news' source didn't relay it to you, don't wonder why.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

User avatar
Joe
Posts: 2503
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 am
Location: The Hovel under the Mountain
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Joe » Wed May 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:50 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 am
Cunt wrote:I saw it. Didn't see it as anything 'damning' though.

It reminds me of the 'bombshell', 'beginning of the end' headlines you see over and over trying to trick rubes into believing that Trump is REALLY going to get it now!
'Beginning of the end'? Sounds a bit like 'Spygate is unravelling'... :tea:
So the OP is a bit of a twat.
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:31 am
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

The 'gist' is that Obamagate is a sham. :smoke:

As for Russian Collusion and peepee tapes, you're in the wrong thread. :{D
Obamagate is the illegal investigation hinging on the peepee tapes. I presume that Schiff has them, since he keeps saying he saw evidence...he probably just doesn't want to share.
Changed your tune did you? When asked before you said.
Unmasking Flynn, (and lying about it later) led to the authorities threatening his kid, and him with charges in order get at the information they wanted (that Trump was working with Russia)

So the spying that started it all, is probably the biggie, partly because using workarounds to spy on US citizens was happening, but also because of the cover up.
I guess you just don't know which lie to remember. :hehe:
Oh, there's so many lies swirling around, it would take three Snowdens, Assange, several Seth Richs to sort through them all.
Wouldn't it be nice if there were some account of the affair that wasn't put together by partisan hypes? Something written by a team of experienced professional investigators relying on sworn testimony, rigorously footnoted, and thorough in it's explanations of what it found and how the team reached their conclusions? Something that showed its work so you could check it out yourself?

Of course, the liars would attack such a thing relentlessly, wouldn't they? :coffee:
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
Image
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 32325
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Tero » Wed May 20, 2020 5:42 pm

Susan Rice email nothingburger!

Wow. Ongoing spying from an outgoing POTUS on the incoming POTUS—directed by Obama himself—is unprecedented in the 243 years of our nation's history," tweeted Texas Sen. Ted Cruz about the email on Tuesday.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/20/poli ... index.html

The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book."

Um, so, Obama insisted that any concerns about Flynn be handled by the proper agencies and authorities and made sure to be clear that he was not asking for any sort of special treatment? Wow! Caught red-handed -- following the rules.
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Joe
Posts: 2503
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 am
Location: The Hovel under the Mountain
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Joe » Wed May 20, 2020 6:24 pm

Well, let's consult an expert to evaluate that tweet.

Image
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11176
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:46 pm
Of course, the liars would attack such a thing relentlessly, wouldn't they? :coffee:
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
Image
It looks like that old report was commented on by Barr, just a day or so ago.

Did you miss it? Or do you have information that Barr does not?

Which elements of his investigation do you disagree with?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

User avatar
Joe
Posts: 2503
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 am
Location: The Hovel under the Mountain
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Joe » Wed May 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:36 pm
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:46 pm
Of course, the liars would attack such a thing relentlessly, wouldn't they? :coffee:
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
Image
It looks like that old report was commented on by Barr, just a day or so ago.

Did you miss it? Or do you have information that Barr does not?

Which elements of his investigation do you disagree with?
So what? We're talking about the the report, not me, not Barr.

As I said
Wouldn't it be nice if there were some account of the affair that wasn't put together by partisan hypes? Something written by a team of experienced professional investigators relying on sworn testimony, rigorously footnoted, and thorough in it's explanations of what it found and how the team reached their conclusions? Something that showed its work so you could check it out yourself?
Do you have any reason to dispute the usefulness of Mueller's work? Anything actually based on the report, and not what some political jizzbag told you?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 27341
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed May 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Those with 'concerns' about the administration of justice on this matter could also look to the terms by which the investigation was mandated.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests