Spygate is unravelling

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:37 pm

This Brian Cates chap seems to think it is more than a 'nothingburger'.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1235 ... 78400.html
Yes, Horowitz referred EVERYBODY involved in the Carter Page FISA warrant fraud to the DOJ for investigation.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:40 pm

Everyone in DC hated the man's guts, all democrats and about 90% of republicans. "We wanted a libertarian and we got this!"
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Tero wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:40 pm
Everyone in DC hated the man's guts, all democrats and about 90% of republicans. "We wanted a libertarian and we got this!"
If there was a bunch of corrupt government officials being investigated for their corruption, that would explain why they hate him.

Schumer, who is among the most experienced, leading politicians, just threatened a couple of judges publicly. I bet he hates Trump, too.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Yeah Schumer is allowed to do that. He is not their boss. Trump is not allowed to do that, he is again manipulating. Schumer has no power.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:06 pm

Tero wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:59 pm
Yeah Schumer is allowed to do that. He is not their boss. Trump is not allowed to do that, he is again manipulating. Schumer has no power.
The judge responded that he was NOT allowed to do it, so then Schumer bravely walked it back.

Trump didn't threaten judges physically, the way Schumer did. I remember him saying a judge should recuse themselves. Quite a different thing.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:29 pm

Yeah but Trump is an asshole.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:36 pm

Tero wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:29 pm
Yeah but Trump is an asshole.
No argument here.

Schumer, Pelosi, Biden, Sanders, Warren and just about every politician I can think of fits that description, too.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:37 pm
This Brian Cates chap seems to think it is more than a 'nothingburger'.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1235 ... 78400.html
Yes, Horowitz referred EVERYBODY involved in the Carter Page FISA warrant fraud to the DOJ for investigation.
Two of the four warrants issued in 2016 were ruled 'invalid' (not fraudulent) by the DOJ in 2019. Two of the four warrants weren't. Do you think the subsequent invalidations are evidence of undue political influence in the initial issuing of warrants that allowed FBI investigators to undertake surveillance of Carter Page, and how might this relate to the valid warrants and to the matters to which he later confessed and/or was convicted for?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:02 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:31 am
It Is what he said.
'didn't find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation...'

It doesn't look like it conflicts with his quoted answer about what he didn't say.
Right, which is why I think it's not useful for determining the truth of Trump's claim. It doesn't change the bottom line that fact the report does not conclude the FBI investigation was influenced by political bias.
Cunt wrote:
Can you zoom out a little and tell me your overall view on spygate?
My view zooms out a lot, and removes Trump from the picture. His drama is secondary to the challenge that FISA and its secret court poses to the civil liberties of Americans. The Horowitz report opens another window into how this compromise of 4th Amendment rights and national security needs invites abuse.

Being Canadian I doubt this is very interesting to you, while the Trump show is quite entertaining, but this article by the Electronic Frontier Foundation is a pretty good primer if you are.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Joe wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:02 am

Right, which is why I think it's not useful for determining the truth of Trump's claim. It doesn't change the bottom line that fact the report does not conclude the FBI investigation was influenced by political bias.
It also doesn't say there wasn't any evidence. It says that two kinds of evidence were not present.

Lots of room for fuckery in statements like that.
Cunt wrote:
My view zooms out a lot, and removes Trump from the picture. His drama is secondary to the challenge that FISA and its secret court poses to the civil liberties of Americans. The Horowitz report opens another window into how this compromise of 4th Amendment rights and national security needs invites abuse.

Being Canadian I doubt this is very interesting to you, while the Trump show is quite entertaining, but this article by the Electronic Frontier Foundation is a pretty good primer if you are.
Only in the abstract sense. You zoomed out so much, I can't tell what your opinion on spygate is.

It's ok, its dangerous to stick a flag in the mud, when it could surely be wrong. I don't have much faith in my guess, but at least I'm willing to guess.

I think the thing reminds me of the work I did around social work and 'confidentiality' requirements.

See, I found that rarely it protects the declared beneficiary (the clients) and very often protects others incidentally (shitty workers who decide not to break confidentiality)

Leaving people so much room to hide things is an invitation. Shitty, lying fuckers who don't like accountability will hide things behind those (often VERY well understood) obstructions.

Oh, and almost all people are shitty, lying fuckers in this context.

So no surprise that there was shit hidden behind these redactions, secrecy and just close-mouthed habits.

But I still think I'll stick my flag in the mud, and claim that the investigation was politically motivated, a lot more than 'intel' motivated.

What kind of evidence would change my mind?

Well, the pee-pee dossier for one. Mainly, that one would convince me that the 'NPC's who initially fell for the 'Russian Collusion' hoax had at least a reason to fall for it. The fact that it isn't present means they fell for other stuff without needing that initial bit of evidence to be present.

Maybe a US district judge could change my mind...
Last December, the Department of Justice's Office of the Inspector General issued a
comprehensive report examining, among other things, applications to the Foreign Intelligence
Surveillance Court for authority to conduct electronic surveillance of U.S. person Carter W.
Page. The OIG found that those applications contained significant factual inaccuracies and
omissions relevant to whether there was probable cause to believe Page was an agent of the
Russian government. There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor
to the Court with respect to those applications.

The frequency and seriousness of these errors in a case that, given its sensitive nature,
had an unusually high level of review at both DOJ and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have
called into question the reliability of the information proffered in other FBI applications
(emphasis mine)

Nope, that didn't do it...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:50 pm
Joe wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:02 am

It also doesn't say there wasn't any evidence. It says that two kinds of evidence were not present.

Lots of room for fuckery in statements like that.
Ain't it the truth! :funny:

However, the US still operates under the presumption of innocence, at least for now. Unless evidence is found to the contrary, the FBI investigation was not a politically motivated witch hunt. I guess I'd paraphrase some language from another infamous report and say, "while this report does not conclude that the FBI committed a crime, it also does not exonerate them.
Cunt wrote:
Cunt wrote:

Only in the abstract sense. You zoomed out so much, I can't tell what your opinion on spygate is.
Not my problem. You have everything you need to figure it out, if you're willing. No offense if you're not.
Cunt wrote:
It's ok, its dangerous to stick a flag in the mud, when it could surely be wrong. I don't have much faith in my guess, but at least I'm willing to guess.

I think the thing reminds me of the work I did around social work and 'confidentiality' requirements.

See, I found that rarely it protects the declared beneficiary (the clients) and very often protects others incidentally (shitty workers who decide not to break confidentiality)

Leaving people so much room to hide things is an invitation. Shitty, lying fuckers who don't like accountability will hide things behind those (often VERY well understood) obstructions.

Oh, and almost all people are shitty, lying fuckers in this context.

So no surprise that there was shit hidden behind these redactions, secrecy and just close-mouthed habits.

But I still think I'll stick my flag in the mud, and claim that the investigation was politically motivated, a lot more than 'intel' motivated.

What kind of evidence would change my mind?

Well, the pee-pee dossier for one. Mainly, that one would convince me that the 'NPC's who initially fell for the 'Russian Collusion' hoax had at least a reason to fall for it. The fact that it isn't present means they fell for other stuff without needing that initial bit of evidence to be present.

Maybe a US district judge could change my mind...
Last December, the Department of Justice's Office of the Inspector General issued a
comprehensive report examining, among other things, applications to the Foreign Intelligence
Surveillance Court for authority to conduct electronic surveillance of U.S. person Carter W.
Page. The OIG found that those applications contained significant factual inaccuracies and
omissions relevant to whether there was probable cause to believe Page was an agent of the
Russian government. There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor
to the Court with respect to those applications.

The frequency and seriousness of these errors in a case that, given its sensitive nature,
had an unusually high level of review at both DOJ and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have
called into question the reliability of the information proffered in other FBI applications
(emphasis mine)

Nope, that didn't do it...
Canada's a free country so you can stick your flag in whatever mud you like. Just be careful it's actually mud, and really your flag. :hilarious:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Looks like the evidence against Gen. Flynn was 'lost' by the authorities who insist he did something wrong.

Of course, that might not be relevant.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:12 pm

His lawyer (Sidney somethingorother) just announced that there was stuff on the Weiner laptop which should be investigated. Tens of thousands of State Dept. emails, along with whatever the perv had saved on the same machine.

Again, might not be relevant.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:24 pm

Mueller indicted Russians. (who would never show up for an expensive trial)

The Russians got a good lawyer.

Charges dropped WITH PREJUDICE.

Doesn't that mean there isn't anything left of this 'Russian-Trump-Hoax'?

I'm going to hate him a little less, since this is another accusation which came up empty. I wonder what Mueller thinks of it. Think he'll get an interview on CNN?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 pm

From the little I know about Mueller - and it is a little - he seems like a by-the-book kind of guy. I don't think we'll see him signing a book deal or doing a kiss-and-tell interview - at least not any time soon.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT