Spygate is unravelling

Joe

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:21 am

I suppose that if your goal is losing weight, that's probably okay, right? It's been some time since I was into the numbers of fitness, but I recall lower intensity effort was preferred for weight loss.

Is that still the prevailing belief?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:25 am

What's your CO₂ max?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:35 am

Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:21 am
I suppose that if your goal is losing weight, that's probably okay, right? It's been some time since I was into the numbers of fitness, but I recall lower intensity effort was preferred for weight loss.

'Preferred for weight loss' varies depending on experience. It keeps the calculations simpler, and fits much better with beginners in general.

I'll possibly refocus on it after this training block (May) when my old bones have homeostasisted just right.

I have a good mix of priorities, but basically, my goal is to lose an amount at a specific rate.

I could do the same (with trickier calculations) with a more cardio-challenging run program, but there are a few things 'damping everything down'.

Mainly, I'm old. I'm trying to do everything daily, and gently. If I can't recover in a day, to do it all again, I've done too much.

Flynn seems significant somehow. If he withdraws his guiltly plea, I think it will hint that there was something inappropriate going on.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:57 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:25 am
What's your CO₂ max?
Depends on the beer I'm drinking.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:16 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:35 am
Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:21 am

'Preferred for weight loss' varies depending on experience. It keeps the calculations simpler, and fits much better with beginners in general.

I'll possibly refocus on it after this training block (May) when my old bones have homeostasisted just right.

I have a good mix of priorities, but basically, my goal is to lose an amount at a specific rate.

I could do the same (with trickier calculations) with a more cardio-challenging run program, but there are a few things 'damping everything down'.

Mainly, I'm old. I'm trying to do everything daily, and gently. If I can't recover in a day, to do it all again, I've done too much.

Flynn seems significant somehow. If he withdraws his guiltly plea, I think it will hint that there was something inappropriate going on.
You're old? How old?

As for Flynn. I'm happy to let that play out on it's own. Due process and all that.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:24 am

Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:16 am
You're old? How old?

As for Flynn. I'm happy to let that play out on it's own. Due process and all that.
50 in a few months, with every year after being older.

It's 'old man practice' basically, with fumbling organization and slow underwhelming progress.

I learned quickly that 'reasonable expectations' can also be expressed 'lol do you even lift?'
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:16 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:24 am
Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:16 am
You're old? How old?

50 in a few months, with every year after being older.

It's 'old man practice' basically, with fumbling organization and slow underwhelming progress.

I learned quickly that 'reasonable expectations' can also be expressed 'lol do you even lift?'
Well, if every year after isn't older, you should alert the media. :biggrin:

However, at your age and older, weight training is considered beneficial.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:21 pm

I think that is true at any age. Rather, I don't know of a demographic that does not benefit from weight training.

Rasmussen Reports
So if Crowdstrike now claims they didn't confirm that Russians gave the emails to WikiLeaks, then who the hell did?
Also https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... velopment/

It makes it all sound like the Seth Rich murder/DNC data leak connection might be more than a conspiracy theory.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Rudy will find. Search for Giuliani: Truth is not truth!
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:21 pm
I think that is true at any age. Rather, I don't know of a demographic that does not benefit from weight training.

Rasmussen Reports
So if Crowdstrike now claims they didn't confirm that Russians gave the emails to WikiLeaks, then who the hell did?

It makes it all sound like the Seth Rich murder/DNC data leak connection might be more than a conspiracy theory.
Well, those links are pretty interesting, but they don't seem to back your assertions. I think you're ducking the essential question.
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
How does this relate to fitness?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:07 pm

Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:42 pm
Cunt wrote:

Rasmussen Reports

Well, those links are pretty interesting, but they don't seem to back your assertions. I think you're ducking the essential question.
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
It seems that a lot of the things media says are blatant lies, or manipulative 'managed truth'. You can see such media bias in Canadian national obesity rates.

Or their understanding of the various pipeline issues.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:41 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:07 pm
Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:42 pm
Cunt wrote:

Rasmussen Reports

Trigger Warning!!!1! :
It seems that a lot of the things media says are blatant lies, or manipulative 'managed truth'. You can see such media bias in Canadian national obesity rates.

Media bashing now? Bless your heart, you sure are bouncing around, but you're way over-complicating this spygate thing! :{D

That CPAC video you posted even pointed at the obvious solution, York, Nunes, and Fitton all agreed, and it's even more true today.

Trump claims the FBI spied on his campaign, but most folks think he's lying, which is reasonable because he lies a lot. If he wants to prove it happened, there's nothing stopping him. He's President after all, and the Attorney General, FBI Director, and Director of National Intelligence are all his people.

As it is, the Inspector General's report says there was no spy in the Trump campaign, no crime committed, and no bias in the FBI's investigation, and that's all we have to go on.

Trump can change that if he wants to. Do you think he'll do that?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:48 am

Joe wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:41 am
Media bashing now? Bless your heart, you sure are bouncing around, but you're way over-complicating this spygate thing! :{D [/quote]Nah, bias bashing.

Media has a lot to do with 'promoting fitness and health' (multi-million dollar industry) and look how fit it makes everyone.

They have a lot to do with promoting other ideas too.

That CPAC video you posted even pointed at the obvious solution, York, Nunes, and Fitton all agreed, and it's even more true today.

Trump claims the FBI spied on his campaign, but most folks think he's lying, which is reasonable because he lies a lot. If he wants to prove it happened, there's nothing stopping him. He's President after all, and the Attorney General, FBI Director, and Director of National Intelligence are all his people.

As it is, the Inspector General's report says there was no spy in the Trump campaign, no crime committed, and no bias in the FBI's investigation, and that's all we have to go on.

Trump can change that if he wants to. Do you think he'll do that?
Horowitz? He said what he needed to, and as to 'no bias in the FBI's investigation', I'm not sure that was his conclusion.

I think he found that he wouldn't be doing anything, but handed some stuff off to Durham.

And with those two tweeting their 'insurance policy' and general trumphate (the Page philanderer and Strok? Stork? Whatever the guy's name was) sounded a lot like bias, but maybe not to someone who had the same bias.

Hillary will get deposed, or she'll be 'too ill' (she posted a VERY well-finished video of her coughing a lot)

Things continue to unravel, but it looks more and more like the claims of Trump being horrible are mostly bullshit.

Not many honest critics of him, so it's tough to tell, but with ladies like Pelosi and Schumer showing the quality of their criticisms, he doesn't have to do much to make them look like angry children. He just has to make sure their hilarity is covered well enough for voters to see.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:21 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:48 am
Horowitz? He said what he needed to, and as to 'no bias in the FBI's investigation', I'm not sure that was his conclusion.
You're not sure? You mean you didn't actually read the report?

Slacker! :cheers:

Here's the money quote from the Executive Summary on page iv.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:34 am

Why do you think you didn't find this...
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... stigation/
On Wednesday, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) asked Horowitz to clarify the point:

Hawley: Was it your conclusion that there was — that political bias did not affect any part of the [former FBI lawyer Lisa] Page investigation, any part of Crossfire Hurricane? Is that what you concluded?

Horowitz: We did not reach that conclusion.

Hawley: Because I could have sworn — in fact, I know for a fact that I’ve heard that today from this committee. But that’s not your conclusion?

Horowitz: We have been very careful, in connection with the FISAs, for the reasons you mentioned, to not reach that conclusion, in part — as we’ve talked about earlier — the alteration of the email, the text messages associated with the individual who did that, and our inability to explain or understand what — to get good explanations so that we could understand why this all happened.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: