Spygate is unravelling

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:51 am

Yes, but was 'watergate' him trying to spy on an opponents campaign?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:22 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:51 am
Yes
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:11 am

Hermit wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:22 am
Cunt wrote:
Yes
So spying on an opponents campaign was the worst thing...

It sounds so familiar...like it happened again only yesterday...

Can't be propaganda either. No self-respecting fiction author would settle for re-using a script so plainly.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:21 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:11 am
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Yes

Can't be propaganda either. No self-respecting fiction author would settle for re-using a script so plainly.
It's a different script. This time it involved outside contractors and possibly a foreign country to steal information. And they didn't have emails then. Just typed out memos and analogue recordings of telephone conversations. To hack into servers you need to be more tricky than Dicky and his merry spies.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:56 am

Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Yes
:fp: Gosh your ignorance is staggering :fp:

Nixon was charged with obstructing justice, not spying.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:13 pm

Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Yes

Not the worst thing, but you're right. It was bad enough that the burglers and the people who planned the operation were charged, tried, and sent to prison.

As Hermit pointed out, it's done electronically these days and a foreign government was involved, but the laws broken are just as serious and such things can't be ignored. As in Watergate, the DNC hacks and email dumps in the 2016 election were serious felonies, and the involvement of a foreign power and contact with Trump's campaign, demanded immediate investigation.

A further parallel with Nixon was the Comey firing. As the investigation centered on him, Nixon fired the special prosecutor, Archibald Cox, in what came to be known as the Saturday Night Massacre. While Trump, like Nixon, had the authority as President to fire the FBI Director, admitting it was because of the Russia investigation on national TV so alarmed GOP leaders that they demanded a special counsel to continue the investigation, which brought Robert Mueller into the picture.

This is why the Russia investigation isn't a hoax or some political stunt as Trump's partisans maintain. The Nixon investigations, along with Iran-Contra, and the Cilnton impeachment, set the precedent of how the DOJ and FBI handle these things, and they followed them as best they could.

So you're right, the Russia investigation followed the Nixon script, and was justified for the same reasons.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:28 pm

Joe wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:13 pm
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Yes

Not the worst thing, but you're right. It was bad enough that the burglers and the people who planned the operation were charged, tried, and sent to prison.

As Hermit pointed out, it's done electronically these days and a foreign government was involved, but the laws broken are just as serious and such things can't be ignored. As in Watergate, the DNC hacks and email dumps in the 2016 election were serious felonies, and the involvement of a foreign power and contact with Trump's campaign, demanded immediate investigation.

A further parallel with Nixon was the Comey firing. As the investigation centered on him, Nixon fired the special prosecutor, Archibald Cox, in what came to be known as the Saturday Night Massacre. While Trump, like Nixon, had the authority as President to fire the FBI Director, admitting it was because of the Russia investigation on national TV so alarmed GOP leaders that they demanded a special counsel to continue the investigation, which brought Robert Mueller into the picture.

This is why the Russia investigation isn't a hoax or some political stunt as Trump's partisans maintain. The Nixon investigations, along with Iran-Contra, and the Cilnton impeachment, set the precedent of how the DOJ and FBI handle these things, and they followed them as best they could.

So you're right, the Russia investigation followed the Nixon script, and was justified for the same reasons.
The Trump investigation is the one it compares to. Spying on the Trump campaign seems to have been justified, but all those justifications, like the Steele dossier, have fallen apart.

All that's left is to try desperately to hold off Flynn's exoneration. I'm very interested in what he has to say, after he is free of this 'law-fare' thing.

Plus, of course, Durham's wrap-up. I expect though, that the testimony from Clinton on 9/9/20 might change things. (unless she get's 'Clintoned' before she testifies)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:28 pm
Joe wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:13 pm
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Yes

The Trump investigation is the one it compares to. Spying on the Trump campaign seems to have been justified, but all those justifications, like the Steele dossier, have fallen apart.

All that's left is to try desperately to hold off Flynn's exoneration. I'm very interested in what he has to say, after he is free of this 'law-fare' thing.

Plus, of course, Durham's wrap-up. I expect though, that the testimony from Clinton on 9/9/20 might change things. (unless she get's 'Clintoned' before she testifies)
No, you're already failed to show that there is any connection between these things and the spygate conspiracy theory. You've been repeatedly asked to provide evidence and haven't done so. The others on this forum may have the time to accommodate your unsubstantiated nattering, but I'll just wait for Durham's report to come out before discussing it further.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Yes, I've suggested that Flynn is connected. How is that so outrageous?

He sounds like a lovely man, who will be gentle and fair when the case is dismissed, so why is the judge fighting so hard (and so unusually) to resist ending this?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Oh, you might have meant the upcoming Clinton testimony. You are right. That probably doesn't connect to any of this. She was a small-time player, who lied to her bosses about an email server. No big deal. It was just recipes and stuff.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Amusing, but not worth a response other than :bored:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:01 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... -response/
Then, after years of being hidden by corrupt lying Representative Adam Schiff in Congress, a number of testimonies related to the Russia collusion sham were unveiled after Schiff received pressure from Richard Grenell, the Acting Director of National Intelligence (ADNI) to release the transcripts. One transcript was from Crowdstrike’s Shawn Henry who stated under oath that Crowdstrike had no evidence that Russia even “exfiltrated” the emails from the DNC. The whole ‘Russia stole the DNC emails and sent them to WikiLeaks’ story was a fraud.
Many people suspected that in 2016 a young man working for the DNC by the name of Seth Rich, copied emails from the DNC and shared them with WikiLeaks. Mr. Rich was murdered in Washington D.C. in July 2016 and it was labeled a robbery, but his wallet, phone and watch were found on his person when the police arrived at the scene. We reported numerous oddities surrounding his death.

For years the Seth Rich story has been covered up and labeled a conspiracy. However, we reported numerous incidents and activities within the Deep State related to covering up the Seth Rich story. We recently reported that Judicial Watch released documents obtained in a FOIA request. These emails revealed that corrupt cops Peter Strzok and Jonathan Moffa were copied in an email regarding a report from Daily Mail where ex-Brit Craig Murray claimed he traveled to Washington DC and obtained Clinton emails in an exchange in a wooded area near American University.

(Here is a link to the article that was shared between the dirty cops.)

The Mueller gang never looked into the Seth Rich matter and never interviewed Julian Assange from WikiLeaks to determine who provided him the DNC emails which were reportedly the cause of the Russia collusion sham.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... anscripts/
Attorney Ty Clevenger has tried for the past three years to obtain documents related to Seth Rich from the Deep State but has received nothing. Now another document has been released that refers to Seth Rich but this was never provided to Clevenger.
We know from our previous reporting that a Deep State Anti-Trump former Assistant US Attorney claimed under oath that the FBI did examine Seth Rich’s computer and that she met with an FBI Agent and prosecutor from the Mueller gang. This indicates the meeting should have been recorded in a form 302 but the FBI continues to claim no records related to Seth Rich are available!

Before that we reported that after getting caught lying to the Courts and claiming there were no documents related to Seth Rich, emails between FBI Deep State lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were uncovered by Judicial Watch referring to “Seth Rich”.
Interesting background around the sham investigation.

Of course, if you are rabidly anti-Trump, there is probably a bunch of personal attacks needed, to smear the key characters.

So who gave wikileaks the Podesta emails? Or is that as insignificant as a SofS running a secret email server for recipes?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:53 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:01 pm
Then, after years of being hidden by corrupt lying Representative Adam Schiff in Congress
No media bias there. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:45 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:53 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:01 pm
Then, after years of being hidden by corrupt lying Representative Adam Schiff in Congress
No media bias there. :roll:
It's kind of nice, when you can see it waving around ridiculously.

Some publications are pretty good at hiding their bias.

Some are REALLY good at it.

Some might not have it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:13 am

Trump's 'Obamagate' conspiracy theory just got blown to pieces
Sonam Sheth
May 20, 2020, 11:15 PM

President Donald Trump and his Republican allies have in recent weeks latched onto a vague conspiracy theory, dubbed Obamagate, that centers on former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
It accuses Obama administration officials of improperly "unmasking" Flynn's name in intelligence reports monitoring former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak's communications.
But a Washington Post report on Wednesday blew up that allegation when it revealed that Flynn's name was never "masked" in the first place.
The Obamagate conspiracy theory also accuses former President Barack Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden of having advance knowledge of the FBI's plans to interview Flynn about his communications with Kislyak.
But a newly declassified email appears to debunk that claim as well.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-o ... 020-5?IR=T
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4