Antifa Mass Shooting In Germany

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Antifa Mass Shooting In Germany

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:15 am

Oh wait, it wasn't Antifa.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Re: Antifa Mass Shooting In Germany

Post by NineBerry » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:27 am

Racist conspiracy theorist

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:01 am

It was Biden and his sons.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:50 pm

I've read the racist guy's manifesto. Suffered from schizophrenia obviously, which made him act right now and not be patient enough to wait until a new Führer is voted in democratically like the majority of the racist thugs.

Classic racist ideas:
Non-white people are inferior. Brown people even more so. Muslims are the worst. White people are heroes. Except for those that are traitors and bring in all these non-white-people for nefarious reasons. Got to get rid of all the non-white people to save the world from suffering.

Then his schizophrenia shows: He thinks a secret service is spying on him by remote mind reading since when he was a child. And because he is such a clever guy, they steal all his good ideas and implement them.

He thinks that the "Basic Instinct 2" movie was made because he had said there should be a sequel to "Basic Instinct" to a friend a few years earlier. He's also responsible for the "Vikings" series. But never saw a penny for his great idea of having a television series about Vikings that the evil guys stole from his mind telepathically.

He also thinks that he is responsible for the German soccer team winning some of the international tournaments over the last years because the bad guys had stolen his ideas of how to improve the training and which coach to choose.

Oh. And he also came up with the idea of having Trump as President. He had mentioned to a friend in the early 2000s that in order to win the economic race against China, the US must get a rich business man as president who then builds a wall to Mexico. And then that happened many years later. He thinks poor Trump isn't even aware of that but is telepathically manipulated by the bad guys to do their bidding and implement this guy's great ideas.

Of course, he's also frustrated because he cannot find a woman. But that's not because women wouldn't like him, but it's because he would only accept the best woman available. He deserves that. But the bad guys prevent it because they are spying on him all the time and manipulating everything.

------------------

According to his own words and now confirmed by investiagations by journalists, he had gone to the police and state prosecutors several times over the last years, telling them all that stuff about the mind reading and manipulations and his racist ideas. And he still got the permit to buy guns. Which is a joke considering the laments from certain sectors how strict the gun laws are in Germany.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Another deranged, racist mass murderer who loves Trump. Shocker...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:24 pm

He must be a left winger, because Trump is a liberal.