Antifa sucks at music. This guy does everything else better than them, too.

Is Daryl Davis more effective than Antifa?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Yes with cheese bacon and chuckling
100%
Fuck you I love antifa and hate jazz
No votes

Total votes: 1

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Antifa sucks at music. This guy does everything else better than them, too.

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:27 pm

Antifa has a sort of crowdsourced effort going on which, in part, opposes racist organizations and their public events. (as I understand their efforts)

They may have an amount of success which can be measured. If you like Antifa and their efforts, this is going to be disappointing. This guy has accomplished more than all of them.

He has evidence he can weigh, which will be VERY hard for Antifa to outperform.

I'll go further, and say that he has done more to improve race relations than Antifa AND the ADL.

His name is Daryl Davis, and he has laid out a path which anyone could be proud to follow.

Of course, you are welcome to have a go at convincing me that masked, screaming protesters are accomplishing more, but consider his actions before you embarrass yourself. He knows more about it than most, due to his unique perspective.

His methods are not only more effective, but a LOT more courageous, noble and praiseworthy.

His music, while good, may be the least of his accomplishments. He has only worked a lifetime at that (like many musicians) but his outreach work...DAMN he's brilliant.

https://www.daryldavis.com/album-sound-clips/

Did I mention courageous? If you like the music, check out his larger accomplishments.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Antifa sucks at music. This guy does everything else better than them, too.

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Davis' accomplishments are deservedly laudable. Now remind me again why registering your protest in person when these people march through town is a bad idea?

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:42 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm
Davis' accomplishments are deservedly laudable. Now remind me again why registering your protest in person when these people march through town is a bad idea?
TS:HTR

Hard to read, but let me see if I get it...you think someone claimed that protesting in person was bad? I don't know who that was, but you should find them, and DEMAND answers.

I'm still convinced that he is braver, smarter and more effective than antifa collectively. So far, all I know is their agitating. Maybe they really do some good somewhere, but I can't see it.

Do they share success stories? Aside from creating work by littering, vandalism and trying to enforce their notion of 'allowed public discussion'?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:18 pm

For those who came to defend Antifa, maybe consider another view...
https://theindependentthinker2016.wordp ... ear-masks/
I cannot stress enough that Antifa is the absolute best recruiting tool that alt-right White Nationalists have at their disposal. Without Antifa, these clowns are exposed for exactly what they are, or they are ignored, which is the very thing they fear the most.
And...
So if you want to convince me they are better an anything than Daryl Davis, you have a bit of an uphill battle. I dislike violence, and cowardly adds a special kind of spice to it.

Masked violence should be easy to condemn for everyone.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:42 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm
TS:HTR

Hard to read, but let me see if I get it...you think someone claimed that protesting in person was bad? I don't know who that was, but you should find them, and DEMAND answers.

I'm still convinced that he is braver, smarter and more effective than antifa collectively. So far, all I know is their agitating. Maybe they really do some good somewhere, but I can't see it.

Do they share success stories? Aside from creating work by littering, vandalism and trying to enforce their notion of 'allowed public discussion'?
I'll tell you again what I think about Davis and remind you what I asked so you don't have to rely on guesswork.

I think Daryl Davis is a thoughtful, brave, and honourable man who has done a lot of good.

I'm asking you why you think groups like those depicted below shouldn't be opposed when they congregate and march down the street, and why people and groups like Antifa shouldn't register their public opposition to such groups or organise counter-demonstrations? In other words, I'm asking you to explain the assumptions your remarks depend on.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:24 pm
I'll tell you again what I think about Davis and remind you what I asked so you don't have to rely on guesswork.

I think Daryl Davis is a thoughtful, brave, and honourable man who has done a lot of good.
Yup. I still believe he does more good than ALL of Antifa.

I'm asking you why you think groups like those depicted below shouldn't be opposed when they congregate and march down the street,
I never said any such thing.

I think masked violence is a terrible political tool. Whoever does it is wrong (police, military, or the Antifas)
and why people and groups like Antifa shouldn't register their public opposition to such groups or organise counter-demonstrations?
I didn't say that either.
If their 'public opposition' is masking up and getting violent, then they should be considered as something other than 'counter-demonstrators'.
In other words, I'm asking you to explain the assumptions your remarks depend on.
No, you are trying desperately to put words in my mouth. It's like a hilarious satire of the 'fake conversation' from the article. Of course you read it, right?
Or were you just criticising me by reflex, and insisting your thoughts are my opinions?
Progressive: I hate Nazis, but I’m not sure that using violence is the best way to go about it?

Antifa: So you are a Nazi-sympathizer?!

Progressive: No. Like I said I hate Nazis but..

Antifa: Pick a side!! You are either FOR Nazis or you are AGAINST them!! Which is it?!

Progressive: I’m against Nazi-ism, but like I was saying..

Antifa: What?! What are you saying?! You’re going to make excuses for Nazis?! Then YOU’RE a Nazi!!

The antifas are the problem. They ONLY have a reputation for making trouble, and breaking shit. Maybe you could respond with the good works they have done, or maybe you'll just continue to insist that I must be a Nazi sympathizer if I don't approve of their masked violence.

Masked violence is easy to stand against. For me, anyway. Not so simple for many, but I understand that Greta is an Antifa supporter, so it may be part of the 'canon' or something.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:54 pm

What's your hang up with masks? :ask:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:24 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:54 pm
What's your hang up with masks? :ask:
Same as anyone I guess...strikes me as usually impolite, and an aggravating factor in some criminal law.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:54 am

:lol: Impolite? You think Antifa simply have bad manners then?

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:35 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:54 am
:lol: Impolite? You think Antifa simply have bad manners then?
ts:dr
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 am

Brian Peacock wrote:Image Impolite? You think Antifa simply have bad manners then?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Yes. Impolite, I said something else too, but any Antifa apologist would probably dislike that part, since it criminalizes their go-to behaviour of bravely hiding their identity.

From Arizona (Lawyers site for example)
In addition to the ones listed, here, there are even more aggravating circumstances or factors, with the grand total reaching 27. This newly established law now makes that number 28, which is if a defendant uses any type of disguise or mask to obscure their face and to avoid being identified. This is true for wearing a disguise or mask during or after the offense is committed. As of the aforementioned date (August 3rd) if you were to commit a crime while wearing a mask, it may instantly increase how severe the crime is to the category of felony in the state of Arizona.
At least Antifa is experienced enough to know that their activities are often felonies. (as evidenced by their brave, proud face-hiding)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: