The Coronavirus Thread

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by JimC » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:49 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:32 am
Australia doesn't exist. It was invented to make Europeans believe that a shutdown could bring down cases. But I can see the truth. People who believe in Australia are sheeple who need to wake up and see the STRUTH.
Fixed...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:18 pm
You wait months for a vaccine and then four come along at once.
Mere coincidence. It is not because Microsoft has now perfected the mind control nano-chip. In fact, there is no mind control nano-chip. Just forget I said anything.

Look! Squirrel!
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:01 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm
Tero wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:47 pm
It will be quite interesting to read about the mechanism of mRNA vaccines. Antbodies bind to proteins. mRNA does not carry any.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNT162b2
Easy. The mRna carries the recipe to create the virus proteins. -> Your cells produce the virus proteins that do then trigger the immune system to react.
Yeah, should be. But viruses often hijack the protein machinery to do their work, while shutting our normal protein production. I was not sure if the mRNA alone would be processed, or if it needed an enzyme. Plus there needs to be a mechanism to get the mRNA past cell membrane.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:25 pm

The vaccine works like a virus. It uses the cell protein machinery to do its work. The only difference is that it doesn't carry the recipe for the whole virus, so that there is only one generation and no exponential growth. Some of the vaccines use disabled virus hulls to transport the RNA into the cell. The Biontech vaccine uses micro fats that the cell will absorb on its own.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:57 am

According to MSNBC, Moderna made a more stable vaccine with proprietary liposomes.

Wiki pic
34E5FF5D-2558-44D1-8774-9EF356599E39.jpeg

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:16 am

laklak wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:00 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:18 pm
You wait months for a vaccine and then four come along at once.
Mere coincidence. It is not because Microsoft has now perfected the mind control nano-chip. In fact, there is no mind control nano-chip. Just forget I said anything.

Look! Squirrel!
Old news. The vaccine contains Aloomi-numb, which will turn you into an antenna, so you can be controlled by 5G.
...or some vaccines did contain aluminium, and some antennae are made from aluminium, and you want to tell me this is pure coincidence?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:28 am

and months earlier than was expected barely a couple months ago... this is suspiscious and untrustworthy.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:35 am

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:28 am
and months earlier than was expected barely a couple months ago... this is suspiscious and untrustworthy.
Well obviously. When they created the virus, they already had the vaccine. I mean really, who would create a new weaponised virus without having a cure to sell to the Sheeple?

...and don't get me started on Big PPE. Making us wear facemasks, indeed!
BArF−4

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:40 am

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:28 am
If you come earlier than expected, that might be dissatisfying for your partner but she can still become pregnant.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:36 am

Maybe, but if you come before even being inside, you're doing bukkake, not fecundation.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:41 am

I work in a software company and we product software for the medical sector. As with the vaccine, most of the work in this sector is not development, it's regulatory stuff. I can comprehend that it is possible to speed up vaccine development a lot without creating any risks. Those companies had readily developed vaccine platforms. They just had to decide which part of the virus RAN to use and then put that into their pre-developed framework. And then speed up regulatory stuff by fully concentrating on this one product, doing things in parallel that would usually be done sequentially, putting other products on the backburner, etc.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:06 pm

A four-minute clipping of a doctor falsely suggesting that the COVID-19 vaccine will change the human DNA and will control all our movements is viral on social media. Dr. Christiane Northrup, an obstetrician- gynaecologist who has featured as a health expert on "The Oprah Show" also accuses the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation of controlling people's biometric data for their own profit. BOOM found that the four-minute clipping is a part of a longer thirty-seven-minute virtual interview that Northrup conducted with Polley Tommey, an autism activist who is also a member of an anti-vaccination community that released the 2016 movie, Vaxxed. In the interview, Northrup makes five main claims- 1. The RNA vaccines will alter the human DNA 2. The non-human DNA will create human chimera. 3. The metals used in the vaccine will create antennas in the body which will be detected by 5G technology 4. These vaccines contain nanoparticles that will act as biometric detectors which are patented by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. These biometric detectors are traded for cryptocurrency to push a non-cash flow. 5. Luciferase produced by Massachusetts Institute Of Technology will help the country keep a tab on who has been vaccinated.

https://www.boomlive.in/fake-news/covid ... hrup-10651

:whisper: Luciferase? :think:
No, seriously?
Couldn't come up with a better name for the 'Mark of the Beast'?
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:13 pm

BoJo is self-isolating again after contact tracing alert: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54954698

Be alert. Britain needs lerts.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:17 pm

rainbow wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:06 pm
A four-minute clipping of a doctor falsely suggesting that the COVID-19 vaccine will change the human DNA and will control all our movements is viral on social media. Dr. Christiane Northrup, an obstetrician- gynaecologist who has featured as a health expert on "The Oprah Show" also accuses the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation of controlling people's biometric data for their own profit. BOOM found that the four-minute clipping is a part of a longer thirty-seven-minute virtual interview that Northrup conducted with Polley Tommey, an autism activist who is also a member of an anti-vaccination community that released the 2016 movie, Vaxxed. In the interview, Northrup makes five main claims- 1. The RNA vaccines will alter the human DNA 2. The non-human DNA will create human chimera. 3. The metals used in the vaccine will create antennas in the body which will be detected by 5G technology 4. These vaccines contain nanoparticles that will act as biometric detectors which are patented by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. These biometric detectors are traded for cryptocurrency to push a non-cash flow. 5. Luciferase produced by Massachusetts Institute Of Technology will help the country keep a tab on who has been vaccinated.

:whisper: Luciferase? :think:
No, seriously?
Couldn't come up with a better name for the 'Mark of the Beast'?
Well, some viruses do insert their DNA and reside there forever. Usually incomplete parts, and marked as "do not read" by our system. But mRNA rarely goes back into DNA. It's on a mission to lever the nucleus and make protein.

From your link:
In viruses, RNA is the genetic code, a part of which is removed by scientists and coated in lipids for its effective entry into the human body. After injection, the vaccine enters the cell where the RNA is released and tries to form the coronavirus spike protein. In response, the human body elicits an immune response. The immune system produces antibodies against the RNA and activates memory T cells to destroy infected cells. These antibodies and T-cells remain in the body and are activated once a person is exposed to SARS-CoV-2.
It does make you wonder what is the fate of your cells that the vaccine mRNA invaded. Most cells of that type eventually die but...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:24 pm

The narcolepsy story in Finnish and Swedish kids:
So what could it be that is joining all of these dots? Researchers from Stanford University hoped to find out, and began poking around. Interestingly, they found that a chunk of one of H1N1’s proteins closely resembles a portion of the hypocretin receptor. While this protein was found in both vaccines, it was present in significantly higher concentrations in Pandemrix.

This led to the intriguing possibility that the antibodies generated as a result of the vaccine could be cross-reactive, meaning they stuck to both their viral target and the hypocretin receptor. If this turned out to be the case, it could mean that the antibodies were triggering an autoimmune reaction.

To probe this hypothesis further, the researchers examined the blood of 20 individuals who developed narcolepsy following immunization with Pandemrix and compared them to six controls vaccinated with Focetria. Piecing together the clues, they found that 17 of those in the Pandemrix group had abnormally high levels of hypocretin receptor antibodies, whereas the controls did not.

The team therefore proposes that in those genetically predisposed to the condition, the H1N1 protein that was present in high levels in Pandemrix, but not Focetria, successfully triggered the production of antibodies to the virus, but that these also bind to the hypocretin receptor. This could ultimately drive a targeted immune response towards the hypocretin cells, triggering their destruction and thus disrupting the regulation of sleep-wake cycles.
https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-m ... arcolepsy/