The Coronavirus Thread

Post Reply
User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11735
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Cunt » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:57 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:43 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:40 pm
Don't want to hide my beauty from the world.
We are waiting for a photograph. :bored:
Sometimes I post some.

This one doesn't show the current length well.

https://imgur.com/0arZ4tc
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

User avatar
NineBerry
Tame Wolf
Posts: 6418
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Location: nSk
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:57 pm
NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:43 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:40 pm
Don't want to hide my beauty from the world.
We are waiting for a photograph. :bored:
Sometimes I post some.

This one doesn't show the current length well.

https://imgur.com/0arZ4tc
You seem to have a strange idea where on the body masks are worn.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33172
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Tero » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:17 pm

Article fails to answer the important question: did he at least get to fuck a few times?
The groom died on June 17, two days after the ceremony, while on his way to a hospital after his condition deteriorated. A sample could not be taken from the groom for testing after his death because his body was cremated.

https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-ou ... 4757?amp=1
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11735
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Cunt » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:07 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:38 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:57 pm
NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:43 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:40 pm
Don't want to hide my beauty from the world.
We are waiting for a photograph. :bored:
Sometimes I post some.

This one doesn't show the current length well.

https://imgur.com/0arZ4tc
You seem to have a strange idea where on the body masks are worn.
Not at all. I wear them when there is a decent reason. Such as this image..

(spoilered to hide from mosquitos)
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
mosquitomask.png
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 64890
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by JimC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am

The Dutch sex industry is adapting to coronavirus...

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/ ... 558dz.html
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 35675
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Svartalf » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am

You know what they say about anything Dutch, don't you?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 53221
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:27 am

I know what we say. :awesome:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33172
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Tero » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am
The Dutch sex industry is adapting to coronavirus...

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/ ... 558dz.html
Wouldn't it be better just to put a plastic bag on the head of the customers? Some of them even like that.
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
NineBerry
Tame Wolf
Posts: 6418
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Location: nSk
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by NineBerry » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:03 am

In the parts of Germany where prostitution has been allowed again, the regulations mandate that "sex workers and customers must wear masks at all time except during those activities that cannot be performed with a mask"

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33172
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Tero » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:06 am

E9FA46C0-D1AA-462A-9B60-82779590CE22.jpeg
The mask movement now seems unstoppable, partly due to warnings like the one this week by the government's top infectious disease specialist, Dr. Anthony Fauci, who said new US coronavirus infections could soon hit 100,000 a day.

Kari has a solution for Trump:

http://karireport.blogspot.com/2020/07/ ... -says.html
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33172
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Tero » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:21 am

http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 35675
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Svartalf » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:27 am

Tero wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 am
JimC wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am
The Dutch sex industry is adapting to coronavirus...

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/ ... 558dz.html
Wouldn't it be better just to put a plastic bag on the head of the customers? Some of them even like that.
IIRC, Tigger did... :skull:
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33172
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Tero » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:29 am

No extra charge!
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 33172
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Tero » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:07 pm

http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
coronavirus worldometer https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 11735
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Cunt » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:09 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:27 am
Tero wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 am
JimC wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am
The Dutch sex industry is adapting to coronavirus...

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/ ... 558dz.html
Wouldn't it be better just to put a plastic bag on the head of the customers? Some of them even like that.
IIRC, Tigger did... :skull:
So in this third-world shithole, they don't cover workers enough to let them stop working when they are sick?

Amazing. I wonder if their other independent contractors are similarly exposed. If whores can be treated this shabbily, what will their plumbers, carpenters and masonry workers be doing to get by?
Red Light United, which represents Amsterdam's window prostitutes, had campaigned to get back to work as soon as possible, noting some sex workers still had to pay rent on their premises and the lockdown was forcing them to work illegally, exposing them to greater risks.
Looks like if you are Dutch, you don't get proper social support much.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists
Adults have no good arguments for a longer waistband, but it's hilarious to watch some make them anyway.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: L'Emmerdeur and 14 guests