The Coronavirus Thread

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:13 pm

Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:21 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:...Every government has "total system dominance". Or maybe you just dont see it?
Tell me, what's it like living in the dictatorship, and do you find having to constantly regurgitate govt propaganda tiring?

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:57 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:21 am
Scot Dutchy wrote:...Every government has "total system dominance". Or maybe you just dont see it?
Tell me, what's it like living in the dictatorship, and do find having to constantly regurgitate govt propaganda tiring?
I and many others find the dictatorship of the lockdown extremely annoying. It is the inconsequences that are so annoying. 500 souls can attend a church service which does not follow one rule and no action is taken. Park can fill up with loads of people which ends up in confrontation with the authorities. No rhyme or reason is being applied. We have a curfew that no one follows imposed upon us. Sunday we were told the dictatorship will not end until middle to the end of May at the earliest but everyone except a few dictators in health care are against it. We have had many petitions and demos and finally it was announced the dictatorship will end next Monday. Rar rar how can this be? The measures are not working but the only positive is rate of vaccination where we are reaching max levels of any country in the world and we got delivered a couple of million from Pfizer which will mean 70% will be vaccinated by summer.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:18 am

But surely the Dutch government is the best government?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:31 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:21 am
Tell me, what's it like living in the dictatorship, and do find having to constantly regurgitate govt propaganda tiring?
I and many others find the dictatorship of the lockdown extremely annoying. It is the inconsequences that are so annoying. 500 souls can attend a church service which does not follow one rule and no action is taken. Park can fill up with loads of people which ends up in confrontation with the authorities. No rhyme or reason is being applied. We have a curfew that no one follows imposed upon us. Sunday we were told the dictatorship will not end until middle to the end of May at the earliest but everyone except a few dictators in health care are against it. We have had many petitions and demos and finally it was announced the dictatorship will end next Monday. Rar rar how can this be? The measures are not working but the only positive is rate of vaccination where we are reaching max levels of any country in the world and we got delivered a couple of million from Pfizer which will mean 70% will be vaccinated by summer.
OK. So the government has total control but many of the people aren't taking any notice. How is this possible and is it a good thing or a bad thing?

But that wasn't my point - and I suspect you know it. My point was: if the government have 'total system dominance' and yet you're still able to be independently minded why do you insist that academics, practitioners, public health officials, researchers cannot be, but instead they're all operating under the mind-control spells of the government? That view is just the 'deep state' conspiracy expressed in different terms.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:45 am

Nothing to do with deep state. Just the government and their little dictators in health care were able to impose rules and regulations onto a population that at that moment was rudderless. The little dictators in the health care enjoyed their moment of glory and now is their turn to shuffle off and let society resume its normal ways.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:09 am

A leading conspiracy theorist who thought COVID-19 was a hoax died from the virus after hosting illegal house parties

https://t.co/2dtg2fKuPD

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:45 am
Nothing to do with deep state. Just the government and their little dictators in health care were able to impose rules and regulations onto a population that at that moment was rudderless. The little dictators in the health care enjoyed their moment of glory and now is their turn to shuffle off and let society resume its normal ways.
I see you're adopting a classic scattergun approach here. When challenged on one thing you just shift focus onto another. Here you're aping the tactics of our friend from the frozen North, saying that people working in healthcare couldn't possibly have valid or legitimate medical and public heath reason for recommending Covid mitigation measures, therefore they must be malignant agents acting in the service of the ebil gubbamin. I'm sorry to say that on this matter you come across as quite unhinged.

Frank Zappa

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:13 pm
Correct
EyZLeXJWYAIcsHV.jpg

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:14 pm

Yes, now why not naively trust the ones with bigger budgets, and Hollywood support?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:44 pm

Yes, now why not naively trust the ones with zero budgets, and little or no support?

Frank Zappa

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:13 pm
Cowdung
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:36 pm

Why not? Well, that would have to be case-by-case, wouldn't it.

For instance, after the Project Veritas disclosures including hidden camera videos of CNN executives, I would be quite distrustful about anything they said about those subjects. Every thing they publish about those subjects is now suspect.

Much of it might be honest (that is how liars lie effectively) but their hidden camera statements about it, and the recorded calls by top brass at CNN, make any truth they tell VERY suspicious.

Unless you like to believe the corporate-friendly line. Then they are quite palatable. They DO repeat the popular 'Orange Man Bad' mantra...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:51 pm

It looks like not all studies support mask use the way we have been advised to use them.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/
Conclusion
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.
Fresh and recent, but I have a feeling the damaging effects of masks will be downplayed, because otherwise, 'Infallible Fauci' turns out to be just another idiot politician.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:55 pm

That old bs. You are late. It's been around the block a few times already. "I can't breathe."
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...