The Coronavirus Thread

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 pm

Galaxian wrote:Most would have noticed that the various politicians are vying with each other for points as to who proposes the most severe laws. We already have mass arrest of entire populations & imprisonment in solitary confinement, enforced by the police & miltary... but voluntarily obeyed by the sheeple.
That's how laws work. What are you? Some kind of goddamn anarchist?
Galaxian wrote: Most people keep trusting the politicians & bureaucrats, the doctors & judges, thinking that there are divine, largely infallible persons and committees who only want the best for the rest of us. And any mistakes they make are few & far between & unintended. Any corruption discovered must have been done by a very few bad apples and is always uncovered & corrected by the pristine institutions.
You're not like most people though are you?
Galaxian wrote: Here's David Icke in conversation with Jeff Rense. Better than most stuff, but still optimistic that things can be turned around by an enlightened public. But Galaxian knows that we are in a final set of moves. There is NOTHING that can be done to reverse the course of events. This Covid-19 bio-weapon pandemic is just a social engineering preamble to the 1 Billion mortality pandemic in 3 years time and the 6 Billion death pandemic later in this decade, as soon as versatile robots are available. That leaves just 5 years after the mass extermination for the last few hundred million to be eliminated, leaving the planet the exclusive domain of AI.
:coffee:
We are always in 'the final set of moves' mate, that's how life works. "You're only as good as your last show," and all that jazz.

Not only do you pretend--if only to yourself--that you can perceive and perfectly process the total arc of history your homespun nostradamisms are indistinguishable from the kind of doom-laden millennialism that has blighted human progress for centuries. We are always at the end of days: that's the nature of time! Now just get on with it!

I think it's time you made an actual, proper effort to reconcile the fact that nobody gets out of here alive, that you are a mortal being who will one day disappear as if you were never here, and stop bleating on about how our most precious possession--our existence--is somehow being unfairly snatched away from us by malicious agents beyond our ken. Your depressing brand of street preaching is not only unhelpful but also quite destructive, as well as detrimental to your own well-being.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Galaxian wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:15 pm
NineBerry wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:41 am
I am confused. Are the ruling elite aliens, reptiloids or ai-controlled robots?
The one we have most evidence for is AI. So, as soon as versatile robots are available, it will be AI controlled robots.
The takeover should be complete by about 2035, by which time only a few tiny primitive tribes will be allowed to exist, in Greenland, Siberia, Central Australian desert, some isolated Pacific islands, in the Amazon, New Guinea, etc, for amusement & research. But they'll not know of each other or be allowed to travel very far to discover each other. :coffee:
In Africa, we welcome them.
They will be useful as spare parts for our Toyotas.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 pm

Animavore wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:23 pm
The Coronavirus Is a Disaster for Feminism
Cont.
https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... to9XWlHQFU
It does look like crisis changes things. For instance, your post here seems to make a strong case that men and women are different, make different choices, have different abilities and priorities...

Maybe even need the protection of...something...maybe a law?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:45 pm

Don't have kids. That's my advice.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

laklak

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:00 pm

Hermit wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:29 am
So do I. He's good at cherry picking, isn't he? There are 33 countries with fewer guns/population and a higher suicide rate than the USA and 150 countries with fewer guns/population and a lower suicide rate. So he picks two from the former.
I like the gummint guy. I want a .30 caliber magazine clip that shoots 30 rounds in a half second.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 pm

It really boils down to whether one thinks a human should be allowed to defend themselves against attack. (by crook or government, but I repeat myself)

The armed are citizens, the disarmed are subjects.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 pm

I'm not sure who this Cuomo guy is but, in at least how he addresses this issue, he's everything President Pestilence isn't.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Listening to governor Cuomo, he always reminds me of a teacher explaining things to a group of five year olds. When listening to Trump, he always reminds me of a five year old explaining things to a group of adults.

laklak

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm

Cuomo is a fucking idiot and is responsible for the utter shambles that is New York State, with 60% of cases and over 30,000 infected. He is allowing his pestilential residents to flee New York city and spread their contagion all over the country. Our governor is too much of a pussy to close the borders, so we'll soon be in the same position as all the infected old fuckers overwhelm our ICU capacity. They're bringing in literally hundreds of flights a day from New York to Florida. Fuck him and fuck New York.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:34 pm

:lol:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:49 pm

He always a bastard.

The ultimate spoilt brat.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Animavore wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 pm
I'm not sure who this Cuomo guy is but, in at least how he addresses this issue, he's everything President Pestilence isn't.
He is just like President Pestilence, but without the media smears.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/ny-will-t ... ses-cuomo/
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:56 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 pm
Listening to governor Cuomo, he always reminds me of a teacher explaining things to a group of five year olds. When listening to Trump, he always reminds me of a five year old explaining things to a group of adults.
:potd:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:58 pm

laklak wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm
... They're bringing in literally hundreds of flights a day from New York to Florida. Fuck [Cuomo] and fuck New York.
That's capitalism for you. :tea:

Frank Zappa

laklak

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 pm

No, it's a pussy ass motherfucker for a governor.