Sri Lanka Bombings

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Re: Sri Lanka Bombings

Post by Galaxian » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:50 am
Exactly! All reading from the same script. Collusion proven. Globalist agenda proven. But the general public will not notice. As laklak said, "Fucking ground apes."
So why do these war criminals refuse to use the word "Christian"? The reason is because they are Satanists. Any word that denotes Christ is anathema to them. It gets stuck in their gullet.
A few weeks ago those despicable demons had no problem saying "Muslim" in relation to the New Zealand shootings, and even the stick-insect prime minister there and the police women wore hijabs! There's an agenda, and those who don't see it are willfully blind and there's no debating them towards enlightenment.

You might juxtapose this with the arson of the Notre Dame Cathedral, where, within the hour, the duplicitous fucktards had no hesitation in saying it was an accident. (Memories of 9/11, where within hours it was pinned on "Al Qaeda" & Osama bin Laden).
Bear in mind that the conservation architect, fully versed in the construction & repairs to that magnificent building said that it was most unlikely to be an accident:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QO5dP_NSk

Still, there's a bright side to the Notre Dame destruction; it echos the destruction of the 3,000 year old archaeological sites in Iraq & Syria, aided & abetted by France, Britain & the USA... So it brings the anguish of loss to the streets of Europe. Perhaps that'll wake them up to their neo-imperialist stupidity? But I doubt it.

However, it's high time that the inferior species was replaced...Just 16 years to go. just 16 years... :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:10 pm

They were out worshipping in Easter mass. Literally Easter worshippers. This is the most pathetic stretch I've ever seen.

EDIT: And did I also just spot 42 descend to the level of Galaxian for conspiracy theory nonsense?

Oh boy!
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:30 pm

Obama is a satanist/ who knew. Hillary maybe... :hehe:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:35 pm

More people have posted this conspiracy theory of Facebook. :fp:

The only thing I see them guilty of is what many of us do; talk about their own Christian/Western culture like it was the default. They don't say "Christians" because it doesn't, to them, need to be said. It's an assumption of "Easter worshippers" that they're not talking about the fucking Sikhs!

Really disappointing to see how far 42 has gone down the rabbit-hole of conspiracy theory that Galaxian is chiming in. The divorce from reality is complete.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Forty Two and Galaxian. Peas in a pod.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Animavore wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:35 pm
More people have posted this conspiracy theory of Facebook. :fp:

The only thing I see them guilty of is what many of us do; talk about their own Christian/Western culture like it was the default. They don't say "Christians" because it doesn't, to them, need to be said. It's an assumption of "Easter worshippers" that they're not talking about the fucking Sikhs!

Really disappointing to see how far 42 has gone down the rabbit-hole of conspiracy theory that Galaxian is chiming in. The divorce from reality is complete.
I suggest limiting your Facebook friend numbers and checking they are all more or less sane. I rant a lot less since I pruned mine by half a few months ago. I actually *know* most of them now.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:33 am

I said that it would be retaliation for Christchurch...
A Sri Lankan minister says an initial investigation shows the deadly Easter Sunday attacks were carried out in retaliation for last month's Christchurch mosque shootings.

Police announced they had arrested 40 people in connection with the coordinated bomb blasts, while the death toll from the attacks had risen to 321, with more than 500 injured.

Two domestic Islamist organisations, including National Thawheed Jama'ut, are said to be responsible for carrying out the suicide bombings at churches and hotels.

"The initial investigation has revealed that this was in retaliation for the New Zealand mosque attack," Junior Minister for Defence Ruwan Wijewardene told Sri Lanka's Parliament.

"It was done by National Thawheed Jama'ut along with JMI," he said, referring to another local group, Jammiyathul Millathu Ibrahim.

More to come.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:40 am

uh what? why would enemies of chretinity choose to do an attack in a different country, and in hotels that are not nexessarily patornized by chretins? does not compute.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:44 am

It would not matter to them - prominent christian churches in a country where muslims have been persecuted, and hotels frequented by western infidels...
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:49 am

Lacks proper links, logic failed, if it's really a muslim tit for tat for the Christchurch event, it only lowers my regard for muslim, and I don't regard them hilghly to start with.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:00 am

Animavore wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:10 pm
They were out worshipping in Easter mass. Literally Easter worshippers. This is the most pathetic stretch I've ever seen.
EDIT: And did I also just spot 42 descend to the level of Galaxian for conspiracy theory nonsense?
Oh boy!
As I said in the previous post: "There's an agenda, and those who don't see it are willfully blind and there's no debating them towards enlightenment."

You really should take a break from that fluoridated water...for several years...before you lambast Forty Two for his observation of patterns that cannot be accidental. Even then your recovery may be doubtful, so due humility would be appropriate. Or, you could hang out with AOC pray that the USA Idiocracy doesn't get much worse...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EdnP208ghI

The above was just for laughs. But the video below shows what's about to happen: The backlash. The hot civil war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUJmNs9l66s
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:03 am

You are a stupid human being Glaxo. Such a waste of the intelligence evolution gave you.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:40 am

Another crackpot conspiracy theorist just put on ignore with Seth, 42, and Cunt.

I'm not overly fond of putting people on ignore, but I can't help getting sucked into arguing with them, which spills over into my real life as a major distraction.

Anyone got a more intelligent analysis to share?

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Ooh, a Mark Dice video! Forty Two likes that guy.

Well, I am happy to see Galaxian stepping in to white knight Forty Two while Cunt is absent...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Apparently IS has claimed responsibility, and it was revenge attack for Christchurch...
And my gin!