Russian Collusion with the Democrats

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: Russian Collusion with the Democrats

Post by Forty Two » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:35 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:48 pm
Forty Two wrote:

I think this is probably true: "As secretary of State, Hillary Clinton worked with Russian leaders, including Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-President Dmitri Medvedev, to create U.S. technology partnerships with Moscow’s version of Silicon Valley, a sprawling high-tech campus known as Skolkovo." And, from the Trump allegations, if someone tries to build a building in Moscow, that's an indication of collusion with the Russian government, because nothing gets built without Putin's say-so.
There is a very significant difference. Hillary was not the owner of high-tech businesses wanting Russian partnerships. If Trump wants a hotel built in Moscow, he has a clear and direct pecuniary interest.
Hillary had a pecuniary interest - donations to her Foundation.

Let's use a different example - would you comment on Howard Schultz's candidacy and the fact that there are well over 100 Starbucks stores in Russia. If someone tried to open coffee shops in Moscow, do they have a clear and direct pecuniary interest?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:34 pm

Yep four for one and pure trolling to boot. Never mind evidence just make claims: Trump.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Hilalry's foundation is still legit. Trump failed. His university was a scam.
There was a controversy, but nothing found
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_F ... ontroversy
Federal Bureau of Investigation—in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, and Little Rock, Ark. -- had been collecting information about the Clinton Foundation to determine whether "there was evidence of financial crimes or influence-peddling." According to the WSJ article, FBI officials presented their findings to the Justice Department in February 2016, but "the meeting didn't go well". Justice Department officials felt the cases were weak and saw little reason to continue the investigations.[59] However, the New York FBI field office continued to pursue the matter, leading to reports that some New York agents were feuding with the Justice Department and basing their investigation in part on media accounts...

Looking deeper into this, a startling fact comes out:

HILLARY IS NOT PRESIDENT!
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Another typical trolling technique. No evidence just claims.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:36 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 am
There is no obligation on people to accept your premises nor argue on the terms or according to the conditions you set unless you can make a stab at a reasonable justification for them. While your arguments remain flawed in these ways there is (quite literally) no point to be made, and certainly nothing to be gained, in even pretending to take your declarations and insistences seriously.

Your turn.
Let me tighten this up.

Dems keep loudly screaming about what is shitty behaviour.

Next, Dems demonstrate that behaviour.

It helps with the 2020 election.
That's still a fallacious appeal to hypocrisy. Just because the Dems demonstrate shitty behaviour does not mean that the shitty behaviour they're apparently screaming about isn't, you know, shitty behaviour. Which is to say that while they might not be paragons of virtue, or consistency, they could still have a point. I'm sure you'll accept that the same could be said the other way, so the thing to do is focus on the shitty behaviour itself rather than offsetting against the shitty behaviour of others.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:04 pm

Still no evidence just claims and that is trolling.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:36 pm
That's still a fallacious appeal to hypocrisy. Just because the Dems demonstrate shitty behaviour does not mean that the shitty behaviour they're apparently screaming about isn't, you know, shitty behaviour. Which is to say that while they might not be paragons of virtue, or consistency, they could still have a point. I'm sure you'll accept that the same could be said the other way, so the thing to do is focus on the shitty behaviour itself rather than offsetting against the shitty behaviour of others.
The republicans lost a bunch of ground when they tried to look down at everyone from their moral majority.

Now the dems are doing it.

It's not that complicated - it's a loser way to handle an election. Every 'moral high ground' moment the dems broadcast, converts more voters away from their party.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:57 pm

D90CC837-8A66-4554-B1FA-1D7D251C0F1D.png
( I fixed the typo there)
Well, we’ve lost the Trumpists. No point hiding that we think they are white trash and ignorant. We just need to reclaim some independents and some young voters not bothering to vote. Simple! Trump already failed and got 55 miles of fence. Just keep hammering, his loser status grows. Plus he now hates dogs. Loser!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Tero wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:57 pm
Well, we’ve lost the Trumpists. No point hiding that we think they are white trash and ignorant.
Your treatment of others is going to be the best thing that ever happened to the Republican run at 2020. You do realize how this comes off as the rantings of an ignorant racist, don't you?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:50 pm

It’s OK, they’re stupid and racist, so I can call them whatever I feel like till Trump is gone. A fair deal! They caused Trump. Like my dad caused Reagan. Even though he was almost as smart as me.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Tero wrote:
D90CC837-8A66-4554-B1FA-1D7D251C0F1D.png
( I fixed the typo there)
Well, we’ve lost the Trumpists. No point hiding that we think they are white trash and ignorant. We just need to reclaim some independents and some young voters not bothering to vote. Simple! Trump already failed and got 55 miles of fence. Just keep hammering, his loser status grows. Plus he now hates dogs. Loser!
Tero, Dutchy says you're trolling ,since you just posted this without any evidence. That's trolling, he says.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm
Tero wrote:
Well, we’ve lost the Trumpists. No point hiding that we think they are white trash and ignorant.
Your treatment of others is going to be the best thing that ever happened to the Republican run at 2020. You do realize how this comes off as the rantings of an ignorant racist, don't you?
All these Trump derails and GOP derails on a thread about Russian Collusion with Democrats....

We're not talking about Trump here, Tero. Stick to the topic.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Well because there was no collusion. You are trolling distracting. Almost like every other Trump tweet.

Entire thread is BS.

The Trump campaign colluded. We just don’t know how Trump knew and how well he can shut up or distract.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Tero wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:50 pm
It’s OK, they’re stupid and racist, so I can call them whatever I feel like till Trump is gone. A fair deal! They caused Trump. Like my dad caused Reagan. Even though he was almost as smart as me.
Well, you're ilk are causing the likes of Ilhan Omar, Rashinda Tlaib, and Ocasio-Cortez, and that awful Bernie Sanders -- the death of our nation with folks of that kind. So we can call folks like you whatever we feel like until they're gone. Right?

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:22 pm

Yey! We fart in your general direction!