All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:21 am

MDO: Please see the notice posted below :D

The new Trump thread. Is he made of Teflon?
Last edited by Brian Peacock on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added note and amended title, slightly :)
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Trump. Is it over yet?

Post by Animavore » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:31 am

It will never be over. Many will keep the faith even after he's dead and spread his religion after he's gone. Missionaries will spread to every corner of the globe. The cult is strong.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:58 am

Eventually, someone will play The Last Trump...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:00 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:21 am
The new Trump thread. Is he made of Teflon?
Polyester blend, except for the hair.

That is pure rayon.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:13 am

JimC wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:58 am
Eventually, someone will play The Last Trump...
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:29 pm

The only thing more incompetent than Trump are the group of enemies trying (and failing) to take him down.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:29 pm
The only thing more incompetent than Trump are the group of enemies trying (and failing) to take him down.
Odd parallel that. Our current government in the UK should fall over and break with just the tiniest push, but Corbyn’s Labour just isn’t up to the job.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Rum, I expect things will go smoothly, and everything will be fine.

Do me a favour though - prepare as if it won't.

Might help to imagine you are me, in a small northern town with one road, where power could go out for days.

Anyway, I ask because differences aside, I want you to be well and comfortable, because if there is a crisis, you will be better placed to help your neighbours.

And I might like one of those people.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Wow! Gloating because Trump is getting away with criminal dealings. What a fucking scumbag.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Worse, he isn't getting away with anything. He was elected. We'll know if we've failed after the next election.

Cunt's just wrong, as usual.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:22 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:59 pm
Rum, I expect things will go smoothly, and everything will be fine.

Do me a favour though - prepare as if it won't.

Might help to imagine you are me, in a small northern town with one road, where power could go out for days.

Anyway, I ask because differences aside, I want you to be well and comfortable, because if there is a crisis, you will be better placed to help your neighbours.

And I might like one of those people.
Thanks for the good wishes. Sadly I can never tell when you are sincere because of your tendency for passive aggression.

However my point in the above post was not particularly about Brexit (though I do plan to stock up on red wine!) but while all the shift to do with it is flying about other stuff is being ignored. The government has its eye off the ball regarding so many issues that they should be a pushover for the opposition. Perhaps they know governing right now would be just as difficult for them so they aren’t pushing. The result of the recent vote of no confidence, for example, was a forgone conclusion and an utter waste of time. Labour should be making life much more difficult for the Tories.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:21 pm
Worse, he isn't getting away with anything. He was elected. We'll know if we've failed after the next election.

He absolutely is getting away. And even if he isn't re-elected he will retire happy and wealthy and never be held accountable for the thousands of children traumatised for life. For the hate crimes in his name. For the environmental destruction and associated health problems. Just like he's never been held accountable for his pre-president crimes; fraud, cons, rape, sexual assault, tax evasion, etc. because there is no justice in a country which protects the wealthy and has convinced a large selection of the population to cheer and applaud as these plucky billionaires evade the law.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:44 pm

:lol: You sound like a revolutionary.

I just meant that as President he's done what is allowed, or has he not?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Wrong about what, exactly. Use the quote function if you can. It's tough sometimes to recognize your straw constructions.

How about trying to 'steelman' me instead?
Rum wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:22 pm
Thanks for the good wishes. Sadly I can never tell when you are sincere because of your tendency for passive aggression.
I mean what I say. If I'm also passive aggressive, it doesn't change it.

Our differences are small compared to you being better prepared to help strangers. (strangers to me, anyway)

I also mean to theaten you with impending civil unrest. I mean, it's not me that presents the threat, but if I convince you the threat is real, you might put an extra hour into being prepared.

If I'm lucky, you'll have plenty of time to tell me it was stupid advice, and a wasted effort.

However my point in the above post was not particularly about Brexit (though I do plan to stock up on red wine!) but while all the shift to do with it is flying about other stuff is being ignored. The government has its eye off the ball regarding so many issues that they should be a pushover for the opposition. Perhaps they know governing right now would be just as difficult for them so they aren’t pushing. The result of the recent vote of no confidence, for example, was a forgone conclusion and an utter waste of time. Labour should be making life much more difficult for the Tories.
A colleague of mine refused to apply for a manager job. He stepped in to 'acting' in the role many times, then stepped back when a manager was hired, beaten, then fired or quit, at which point he would go back to 'acting'.

It was a game he would lose if he was accountable as manager, but as 'acting' manager, he was doing the company a favour, and I suspect had less expectations.

I don't know if it's similar there, but his actions always struck me as smart and cowardly.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Animavore wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 pm
He absolutely is getting away. And even if he isn't re-elected he will retire happy and wealthy and never be held accountable for the thousands of children traumatised for life. For the hate crimes in his name. For the environmental destruction and associated health problems. Just like he's never been held accountable for his pre-president crimes; fraud, cons, rape, sexual assault, tax evasion, etc. because there is no justice in a country which protects the wealthy and has convinced a large selection of the population to cheer and applaud as these plucky billionaires evade the law.
As I suspected, no matter what happens in reality, you will never change your stance against this evil you have been manipulated into hating.

You are helpless before it. It's remarkable to see it so clearly, so thanks for sharing.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: