We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 pm

Of course he can't. He CAN, however, pardon Stone, so WHY did he decide to tweet acid on Barr's face?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:57 pm

I recall Trump insisting repeatedly that he didn't direct Rudy Giuliani to try to gin up a Ukraine scandal for Joe Biden. I don't think that anybody but genuinely devoted MAGA™ dupes ever believed him. It seems that now he feels like he's been given pat on the back by the US Senate and he can openly contradict his earlier lie.

'An Emboldened Trump Now Admits He Sent Giuliani to Ukraine to Dig Up Dirt on Bidens – After Lying for Months He Had Not'
President Donald Trump has just admitted he sent his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, to Ukraine to dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden’s son Hunter. This is the first time Trump has made this admission, previously he has denied directing the former NYC mayor and at times even distancing himself from him.

Trump made the admission in a podcast to Geraldo Rivera, who asked: “Was it strange to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine, your personal lawyer? Are you sorry you did that?”

“No, not at all,” Trump replied, as CNN reports, before detailing his though process and reasons for turning outside the government and established processes.

“Here’s my choice: I deal with the Comeys of the world, or I deal with Rudy,” Trump said, calling his attorney a “crime fighter.”

Trump explained that he has “a very bad taste” of the US intelligence community, because of the Russia investigation, so he turned to Giuliani.

“So when you tell me, why did I use Rudy, and one of the things about Rudy, number one, he was the best prosecutor, you know, one of the best prosecutors, and the best mayor,” Trump said. “But also, other presidents had them. FDR had a lawyer who was practically, you know, was totally involved with government. Eisenhower had a lawyer. They all had lawyers.”

As recently as November, as the impeachment inquiry was expanding, Trump was asked if he has told Giuliani to go to Ukraine to dig up dirt.

“No, I didn’t direct him,” Trump lied.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:57 pm
I recall Trump insisting repeatedly that he didn't direct Rudy Giuliani to try to gin up a Ukraine scandal for Joe Biden. I don't think that anybody but genuinely devoted MAGA™ dupes ever believed him. It seems that now he feels like he's been given pat on the back by the US Senate and he can openly contradict his earlier lie.
Does it matter if Biden WAS corrupt?

I mean, keep hating Trump, no problem there. Heck, impeach him a couple more times - whatever.

But does it matter if he was corrupt? If he flew his son to foreign countries, arranged aid and then his son got giant puzzling paychecks, would it matter?

I think everyone already knew Trump was a bullshitter, but I think it does matter.

Trump is accused of conditioning aid on a 'quid-pro-quo' about investigations. Biden is on camera doing exactly that, so either conditioning aid is ok, or it isn't.

What Trump is accused of is exactly what I'm asking you to weigh in on with regards to Biden/Biden (and maybe Biden? Joe's brother James may be involved also)

Does corruption matter? Or only if it's the Reps?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm
Yeah, lets deflect and talk about Biden, because that's what you want to do. Hell, why don't we talk about Hillary Clinton's emails as well? So much more gratifying for you, right?
Cunt wrote:
But does it matter if he was corrupt? If he flew his son to foreign countries, arranged aid and then his son got giant puzzling paychecks, would it matter?
Nepotism isn't cool, and I'd prefer a system in which it wasn't so prevalent. It is prevalent in the current system in the US, and to echo a phrase that used to get a lot of use here, it's not illegal. You haven't claimed that Biden committed any crimes, only that he engaged in nepotism. I think that he did as well, and I consider it corrupt, but acceptable under the current system in the US.

If there were effective laws against nepotism, the US wouldn't have Trump's son in law in charge of important foreign policy initiatives. Ivanka Trump wouldn't be working in the White House in an extremely powerful position. I consider this situation even more corrupt than what the Bidens did. They're not just lining their pockets, they're among the most powerful people in the US government, solely because they're in Trump's family.
Cunt wrote:
I think everyone already knew Trump was a bullshitter, but I think it does matter.

Trump is accused of conditioning aid on a 'quid-pro-quo' about investigations.
Trump did condition aid on Ukraine announcing an investigation into the Bidens. You may find it convenient to be mealy-mouthed about it, but the facts are in plain sight. His motive was to harm a political opponent. He used the power of his office in a blatantly corrupt manner for his own personal and political benefit.
Cunt wrote:
Biden is on camera doing exactly that, so either conditioning aid is ok, or it isn't.
Biden was advancing the official policy of the United States, in conjunction with the European Union. The investigation of Burisma was a dead letter already (action against Burisma had resulted, but that was before Biden's son joined the company), and irrelevant to US policy. Biden telling the Ukraine that aid would be withheld unless they did as the US and the European Union wanted (cleaned up their corrupt prosecutor's office) was not in any way corrupt. He wasn't acting for his personal benefit, nor for the benefit of his son.

Conditioning aid in furtherance of official US policy is OK. Conditioning aid in furtherance of an agenda of personal political benefit is corrupt. Not OK. You may not be able to tell the difference, but that's on you.
Cunt wrote:
What Trump is accused of is exactly what I'm asking you to weigh in on with regards to Biden/Biden (and maybe Biden? Joe's brother James may be involved also)

What Trump did is not 'exactly' what Biden did. You're bleating out Trumpist falsehood talking points, good for you. Try thinking for yourself for once. Do some research outside your right-wing propaganda bubble.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:24 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:57 pm
Cunt wrote:
Yeah
Thanks. It DOES matter, because I think the US has a treaty obligation to cooperate investigating corruption.
, lets deflect and talk about Biden, because that's what you want to do. Hell, why don't we talk about Hillary Clinton's emails as well? So much more gratifying for you, right?
Hillary who?

Oh, you mean the one who can't remember anything under oath, then writes a book?
Cunt wrote:
Nepotism isn't cool,
Not nepotism, corruption of a more clear sort. No problem if Biden flies his son around the world on work flights, and he makes contacts and takes a huge payout.

Nepotism can be seen, is pretty transparent. The corruption he asked about is the interesting thing.
and I'd prefer a system in which it wasn't so prevalent. It is prevalent in the current system in the US, and to echo a phrase that used to get a lot of use here, it's not illegal. You haven't claimed that Biden committed any crimes, only that he engaged in nepotism. I think that he did as well, and I consider it corrupt, but acceptable under the current system in the US.
He is being investigated (Hunter) for crimes, yes.

He was dodging a paternity suit, failing to provide for his young-un, last I heard he had changed his mind about it.

Defend him though. He probably was doing honest work.
If there were effective laws against nepotism, the US wouldn't have Trump's son in law in charge of important foreign policy initiatives. Ivanka Trump wouldn't be working in the White House in an extremely powerful position. I consider this situation even more corrupt than what the Bidens did. They're not just lining their pockets, they're among the most powerful people in the US government, solely because they're in Trump's family.
There can't be, I think.

I fucking HATE it along with you, (you should see it in a small place like here lol) but I don't think it can be avoided. Only declared openly and scrutinized.
Cunt wrote:

Trump is accused of conditioning aid on a 'quid-pro-quo' about investigations.
Trump did condition aid on Ukraine announcing an investigation into the Bidens. You may find it convenient to be mealy-mouthed about it, but the facts are in plain sight. His motive was to harm a political opponent. He used the power of his office in a blatantly corrupt manner for his own personal and political benefit.
OK, so did Biden. His kid worked for the company involved. Isn't that worthy of further investigation?
Cunt wrote:
Biden is on camera doing exactly that, so either conditioning aid is ok, or it isn't.
Biden was advancing the official policy of the United States, in conjunction with the European Union.
Biden was doing what Obama chose (just a coincidence about the EU). Trump IS in charge of official policy. Vindman and some of his recently fired cohorts also thought that 'good policies' should rule, rather than the President.

They were apparently mistaken.
The investigation of Burisma was a dead letter already (action against Burisma had resulted, but that was before Biden's son joined the company),
That makes it less suspicious?
and irrelevant to US policy. Biden telling the Ukraine that aid would be withheld unless they did as the US and the European Union wanted, and cleaned up their corrupt prosecutor's office was not in any way corrupt. He wasn't acting for his personal benefit, nor for the benefit of his son.
He was doing a quid-pro-quo. Just like most aid arrangements.
Conditioning aid in furtherance of official US policy is OK. Conditioning aid in furtherance of an agenda of personal political benefit is corrupt. Not OK. You may not be able to tell the difference, but that's on you.
You would have to convince me that Trump thought Biden was a real threat.

He treats him like a joke. So does everyone. Obama hasn't even endorsed him. Nobody took his run very seriously. (except maybe Corn Pop)
Cunt wrote:

What Trump did is not 'exactly' what Biden did. You're bleating out Trumpist falsehood talking points, good for you. Try thinking for yourself for once. Do some research outside your right-wing propaganda bubble.
You are trying to say that because some other country agreed with Obama, that it was different. Obama decided. He was the executive with the job of deciding.

Trump demanded investigation.

Everyone knows, and the impeachment made as much noise about it as possible. Exposed everything that Schiff and company wanted to. They called every witness they wanted, and even held some back. Then they screeched that they didn't get witnesses or something.

Trump is winning the Democrat primary. They seem to be bent on ruining themselves, and he seems to be able to enrage them at will.

You seem to go a long way to insist that Trump did something wrong, but the lawmakers disagree with you.

You still can't seem to rouse suspicion of Biden, even though his campaign is failing so hard. Don't you want a better Democratic primary?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:24 pm
There can't be, I think.

I fucking HATE it along with you
No you don't. You've never said a single word about it. Yet you go on and on about Biden. You're definitely a "left winger".
You would have to convince me that Trump thought Biden was a real threat.
Polls showed him as the top threat. You know this as well as we do.
You seem to go a long way to insist that Trump did something wrong, but the lawmakers disagree with you.
Because they are corrupt. You know this as well as we do. The trial was a sham.
You still can't seem to rouse suspicion of Biden, even though his campaign is failing so hard. Don't you want a better Democratic primary?
More diversion.

L'Emmy explained the difference to you clearly, and you know as well as we do the difference between what Obama/Biden did and what Trump did. Trump acted to benefit himself, at the expense of the country and its democracy.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:14 am

10496FE9-17BE-43FB-9755-513287EB76E4.jpeg
10496FE9-17BE-43FB-9755-513287EB76E4.jpeg (79.31 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:44 am

Trump 0
Reality 1
5BF5D2B7-9FEA-421C-B2EC-E3C7CB5AAE7B.jpeg

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:20 am

Tero wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:44 am
Trump 0
Reality 1
5BF5D2B7-9FEA-421C-B2EC-E3C7CB5AAE7B.jpeg
Fair enough.

Do you know what the republicans are reading from this? Or are you just going to assume you know?

I'll give you a hint - they expect Brennan is being left for a different indictment. (if you can listen to a rightie, Dan Bonginos show today or yesterday went over another perspective)

It'll be interesting to see which version turns out to be clearer.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:50 am

Trump is going to be so busy chasing conspiracies till election he won't manage to MAGA in the 10 months he has left.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:08 am

Didn't Guiliani just give an interview where he said something about the Biden, and the other Biden (or was it three Bidens?)

Ah, doesn't matter. He's just a nutter, with a boss nobody likes. Except lots of voters.

Might be worth respecting how many voters believe him over his detractors. Might be even more important if you are on the Dem side of this vote.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:53 am

Gouliani does not have shit. All meant to "raise questions." Besides Biden is toast.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:18 am

Which Biden? Giuliani mentioned a few.

I think it's supposed to be illegal/impeachable to get a foreign government to investigate an opposing politicians campaign. At least in the US.

Now that everyone has agreed on it, because they think Trump did it, it might be time to let them know it was something Obama did.

I mean, if Bongino is right. And Giuliani. I gotta say, Tero, both are more convincing than most.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:18 pm

obama smoking gun gif.gif
obama smoking gun gif.gif (984.31 KiB) Viewed 1368 times
Obama is not president, you can't do anything about it now. You have no smocking gun.