About me: 15-32-25

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:30 pm

https://twitter.com/BJR3_Boston/status/ ... 2271416320
Byron Ricketts
@BJR3_Boston
Replying to @SenatorTimScott
@realDonaldTrumpand 2 others

Who do I send this parking ticket to, YOU or directly to Barr so that it...disappears?

Ohhh and I need someone investigated. My cousins wife's sisters friend said something about you once.

Just do that thing....where there's no witness and it goes away.

Thanks
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:16 pm

I appreciate your blog articles, but can dismiss them as freely as the articles were dismissed.

See, this HAS been decided, so while I appreciate you don't like it, it's in the past.

Giuliani will have gotten evidence. It will prove what it proves, and no matter what that is, you will likely reject it.

If Trump is removed from office tomorrow, you'll celebrate and accept the reasons uncritically. If he counters, you'll stand against him.

It's almost predictably partisan.

I'm honest when I say that I would prefer a good Dem candidate over a Republican one, but honestly, there aren't any.

Oh, and it isn't over. The Trump admin is still in place, and your bloggers will have to write another new story to make it seem unjust. e

The difference is, I've accepted the reality that the Russia investigation was bullshit (origins being investigated as we speak) and that the Ukraine impeachment started (according to Nancy Pelosi in her own words) two and a half years earlier than the alleged incident.

Without the 'TDS', it becomes pretty obvious.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:16 pm
If Trump is removed from office tomorrow, you'll celebrate and accept the reasons uncritically. If he counters, you'll stand against him.

Yes, it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Trump is dodgy as all fuck.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:39 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:39 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Yes, it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Trump is dodgy as all fuck.
He is pretty dodgy. That might be Washington rubbing off on him. Before that, he was only thought of as stupid and boorish.

Dodgy is every politician. If he is guilty as fuck, it doesn't change how corrupt his opponents are.

The origins of Russian Collusion conspiracy theory are being investigated. They are taking second looks at a lot of things. Stone, Flynn, Smollett, and 'FISAgate'

Maybe, like Mueller, Durham will present a big fat nothingburger.

Or maybe you should check out some of the opponents 'theories' for yourself. Even if I did understand them, there is no chance I could communicate it to you. You and I don't always read each other clearly.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:10 pm

AG should not be able to interfere in court cases
He is supposed to let the appeals process work. All cases can reach higher courts or even thecsupremeccourt. Which is outside hisxtampering.
7AF32D94-380B-4431-9C63-70312F7E5D93.jpeg
Last edited by Tero on Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:13 pm

So CNN, the anti-Trump cheerleaders, runs a story that a bunch of people who used to work at DOJ are ranting.

I believe it. It sounds like a story subtly informing all who see the headlines about their bias.

Have they finished paying off that Sandman kid? Maybe if they pay him in full, they can have some credibility back.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:47 am

4 prosecutors walked out due to Barr
Barr is scheduled to testify in front of the Democratic-controlled House Judiciary Committee on March 31.
Lock him up!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:44 am

Tero wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:47 am
4 prosecutors walked out due to Barr
Barr is scheduled to testify in front of the Democratic-controlled House Judiciary Committee on March 31.
Lock him up!
Make him turn over evidence. The man doesn't matter as much as the crimes.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:59 am

Tero wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:10 pm
AG should not be able to interfere in court cases
He is supposed to let the appeals process work. All cases can reach higher courts or even thecsupremeccourt. Which is outside hisxtampering.
7AF32D94-380B-4431-9C63-70312F7E5D93.jpeg
I just heard a funny response to this.

This is like all Trump's exes telling Melania to step down.

Did Trump just literally take a victory lap on the taxpayer dime?

Classy as a billionaire oligark!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:40 am

1,100 Former DOJ Employees Call On Barr To Resign After Intervening In Stone Case
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/16/80652529 ... -stone-cas

DOJ Alumni Statement on the Events Surrounding the Sentencing of Roger Stone
https://medium.com/@dojalumni/doj-alumn ... cb75ae4937

We, the undersigned, are alumni of the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) who have collectively served both Republican and Democratic administrations. Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s and Attorney General Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice.

As former DOJ officials, we each proudly took an oath to support and defend our Constitution and faithfully execute the duties of our offices. The very first of these duties is to apply the law equally to all Americans. This obligation flows directly from the Constitution, and it is embedded in countless rules and laws governing the conduct of DOJ lawyers. The Justice Manual — the DOJ’s rulebook for its lawyers — states that “the rule of law depends on the evenhanded administration of justice”; that the Department’s legal decisions “must be impartial and insulated from political influence”; and that the Department’s prosecutorial powers, in particular, must be “exercised free from partisan consideration.”

All DOJ lawyers are well-versed in these rules, regulations, and constitutional commands. They stand for the proposition that political interference in the conduct of a criminal prosecution is anathema to the Department’s core mission and to its sacred obligation to ensure equal justice under the law.

And yet, President Trump and Attorney General Barr have openly and repeatedly flouted this fundamental principle, most recently in connection with the sentencing of President Trump’s close associate, Roger Stone, who was convicted of serious crimes. The Department has a long-standing practice in which political appointees set broad policies that line prosecutors apply to individual cases. That practice exists to animate the constitutional principles regarding the even-handed application of the law. Although there are times when political leadership appropriately weighs in on individual prosecutions, it is unheard of for the Department’s top leaders to overrule line prosecutors, who are following established policies, in order to give preferential treatment to a close associate of the President, as Attorney General Barr did in the Stone case. It is even more outrageous for the Attorney General to intervene as he did here — after the President publicly condemned the sentencing recommendation that line prosecutors had already filed in court.

Such behavior is a grave threat to the fair administration of justice. In this nation, we are all equal before the law. A person should not be given special treatment in a criminal prosecution because they are a close political ally of the President. Governments that use the enormous power of law enforcement to punish their enemies and reward their allies are not constitutional republics; they are autocracies.

We welcome Attorney General Barr’s belated acknowledgment that the DOJ’s law enforcement decisions must be independent of politics; that it is wrong for the President to interfere in specific enforcement matters, either to punish his opponents or to help his friends; and that the President’s public comments on DOJ matters have gravely damaged the Department’s credibility. But Mr. Barr’s actions in doing the President’s personal bidding unfortunately speak louder than his words. Those actions, and the damage they have done to the Department of Justice’s reputation for integrity and the rule of law, require Mr. Barr to resign. But because we have little expectation he will do so, it falls to the Department’s career officials to take appropriate action to uphold their oaths of office and defend nonpartisan, apolitical justice.

For these reasons, we support and commend the four career prosecutors who upheld their oaths and stood up for the Department’s independence by withdrawing from the Stone case and/or resigning from the Department. Our simple message to them is that we — and millions of other Americans — stand with them. And we call on every DOJ employee to follow their heroic example and be prepared to report future abuses to the Inspector General, the Office of Professional Responsibility, and Congress; to refuse to carry out directives that are inconsistent with their oaths of office; to withdraw from cases that involve such directives or other misconduct; and, if necessary, to resign and report publicly — in a manner consistent with professional ethics — to the American people the reasons for their resignation. We likewise call on the other branches of government to protect from retaliation those employees who uphold their oaths in the face of unlawful directives. The rule of law and the survival of our Republic demand nothing less.

If you are a former DOJ employee and would like to add your name below, click here. Protect Democracy will update this list daily with new signatories.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:17 pm

Like any populist in for 3-4 years Trump support is starting to erode. The base may show up to vote, may not. All depends on weather that day and the state level candidates and issues.

At the Indy 500 event it has become more and more clear that Trump does only 3 things:
1 tweets
2 talks about himself
3 tries to save his name and 2016 win by obstructing investigation

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:53 pm

Tero wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:17 pm
Like any populist in for 3-4 years Trump support is starting to erode.
Where did you get this information from? It's counterfactual. Trump's approval rating was at its lowest (36.5%) in December 2017. By the start of May it had recovered to 41.4% and stands at 43.3% today, up from 41.8% about a month ago.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:36 pm

Hermit wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:53 pm
Tero wrote:
Where did you get this information from? It's counterfactual. Trump's approval rating was at its lowest (36.5%) in December 2017. By the start of May it had recovered to 41.4% and stands at 43.3% today, up from 41.8% about a month ago.
Approval on a poll means nothing. It does not guarantee the polled person will vote.

Many people. They may show up to vote, but they already know what he is able to do. Not much. they had hoped he would destroy government, get it off their backs. That has not happened. In addition he talks talks about what he has accomplished, but any voter can see those are not very easy to prove things. So as far as shaking up things and crippling "deep state," almost nothing permanent happened. All they got is a tax cut for corporations and a few judges.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Hermit wrote:
Tero wrote:
Just where is this data being generated? Nothing in Trump America is factual you know that. It is all propaganda. I bet you in the summer he will reach 50+%.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:00 pm

Tero wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:36 pm
Hermit wrote:
Tero wrote:
Approval on a poll means nothing. It does not guarantee the polled person will vote.
Poll results remain meaningful because there is no evidence of the average of non-voters' approval rating differing from that of voters. And they are a damn sight more significant in comparison to the evidence you provided for your claim that Trump support is starting to erode.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould