About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Tero wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:49 pm
Winning! Making America Great Again™.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:27 pm

Another classy campaign coming, I see...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 pm

8A5B67C3-3783-4D36-9D59-B86578D546D2.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:00 pm

So I guess Adam Schiff will endorse the latest Trump book? :what:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:21 pm

Tero wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:49 pm
5376B2C9-14F3-49E0-B923-9666E46C72BD.jpeg
He's all class.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:41 am

Katica: Russian troll or not?
https://mobile.twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
I kind of spot the real Trump fans in that they come off as rather stupid and often write poorly.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:45 am

In her posts
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I put 59 of the 65 in a Twitter list if anyone wants to keep tracking of the reporters that coordinated with the Democrats/Hillary.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec ... 3335282692

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:05 am

Posobiec? Isn't he one of Forty Two's sources?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:15 am

Here's a perspective on the Barr memo.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:13 am

:hehe:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:12 am

It's a matter for the voters, WH says. The voters who never get to see the full report.
Washington (CNN)Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Sunday that when it comes to the contacts members of President Donald Trump's campaign team had with Russians during the 2016 election, "the issue is not whether it's ethical."

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:35 am

Nearly half, 49 percent, of respondents in Michigan say they will definitely vote to replace Trump and another 16 percent say they will consider voting for someone else. Only 31 percent said they will definitely vote to re-elect Trump.

Self-described independent voters are driving down Trump's numbers. Among independents, 44 percent say they will definitely vote for someone else and 27 percent say they will consider backing another candidate, while only 18 percent say they would definitely vote to re-elect.

Meanwhile, 57 percent of women say they will vote for someone else and 17 percent say they will consider another candidate, compared with 41 percent of men who say they will vote for someone else and 14 percent who say they will consider someone else.

And while 67 percent of Republican voters said they would vote to re-elect Trump, that is well below the 80 percent of Republicans who believe he is doing a good or excellent job as president. Seventy-four percent of Republican men say they will definitely vote to re-elect Trump, but only 59 percent of Republican women agree.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 095850002/

Voters voted for a Republican and had a chance to get a number of Republican bills passed for 2 years (they got one bill). Instead, they got an incompetent White House and a president that keeps tweeting so much that he has insulted everyone in congress other that a small number in the GOP. Past the two year honeymoon, Trump can only achieve by executive order, held back only by courts.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:22 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:17 pm
Tero wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:29 pm
He is going to lock them up, except for Saturday Night Live which he will drive off the air for treason:
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump identified the enemies of his state Thursday night.

At a raucous campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan — his first since Attorney General William Barr reported that the president would not be prosecuted for obstruction of justice and that special counsel Robert Mueller had not established the existence of a conspiracy between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russian operatives — Trump listed them by name and occupation.

"Little pencil-neck Adam Schiff," Trump said of the House Intelligence Committee chairman, who continues to oversee a Russia probe as the president's campaign seeks his resignation or expulsion from Congress.

"Jerry Nadler," he said, invoking the name of the House Judiciary chairman, who is looking into the obstruction-of-justice allegations for which Mueller, in the still-secret report to Barr, laid out evidence for and against concluding the president had committed criminal conduct.

"I have beat him many times, and now I have to come here and beat him again," Trump said of the New York Democrat.

"These people are sick," he continued. "All of the Democrat politicians, the media bosses, bad people. ... crooked journalists, the totally dishonest TV pundits. ... And all the current and former officials who paid for, promoted, and perpetuated the single greatest hoax in the history of politics in our country. They have to be — I am sorry, they have to be accountable."

The crowd chanted a solution for that: "Lock them up!"
NBC
So, those folks accuse him of treason and various other crimes, mock and belittle the guy for the last 3 1/2 years endlessly - ridiculing his face, his weight, his hands, his hair, his food, his beverages, his manner of doing everything - depicting him as stupid, evil, horrible, and not only that but in the pocket of foreign governments who "have something on him" - two years of false accusations that he he knew about wikileaks dumps in advance and the like - every couple of weeks a new monster breaking news that would finally destroy the guy they openly, and brazenly, loathe....

... he verbally retorts, and he's the problem?

They can fuck off. Rachel Maddow? Crying her eyes out at the release of the Mueller report. LOL.
Yeah fuck off ! It’s entirely different for TV etc to mock a guy than for a president of s country to threaten to lock me up for having different politics than he does. This is the last straw. You are on ignore.
That's what the crowd was chanting. And crowds chant that and call for the locking up of their opposition. The Left have called for "locking up" people who have different politics than them -- people who haven't been persuaded by some or all of the climate change claims. They chanted "lock him up" at an anti-Jeff Sessions rally. And, let's not forget, it's the political left that advocates for violence as the proper response to some political differences. It happens. It's stupid, sure, but it happens.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:25 pm
Note: there us no need for Trump to take our abuse. He could just quit!
:D
Indeed, ya'll can say what you want, and he has to take it, even if he does quit.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:42 pm
Well, on a pessimistic note, we could get Hillary into the senate. For the purpose of removing Trump when he wins in 2020 and the senate goes 50/50 requiring Pence to block the votes there.
Are the voting machines rigged for or against Republicans this time? So hard to keep track.

"Diebold! Halliburtan! Carlysle Group! " Oh, wait, wrong conspiracy. It's "Russia! Russia! Russia!"