On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:21 pm
Tero wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:59 pm
Yeah, like the guy said, a lot of nothing. Abortion blocking judges. They will make abortion a state level matter. Liberals will have to fund "abortion buses" to Chicago.
That's what I mean.

He distracts the media with 'a racism' or 'an impeachable tweet', and then passes judges.

And while he does, folks are still chanting about how he is an idiot. Considering his win:loss ratio, what does that make his opposition?
The guy is clearly an idiot. That he won the election (lost the popular vote) isn't a surprise given the vast number of idiots and politically disengaged people in the American population.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:44 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:55 pm
They play clips of people advocating for abortion after a live birth
What clips?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 pm

Another example is making them seem to stand behind open borders
Who stands behind open borders?

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tero wrote:
Yeah, like the guy said, a lot of nothing. Abortion blocking judges. They will make abortion a state level matter. Liberals will have to fund "abortion buses" to Chicago.
That's what I mean.

He distracts the media with 'a racism' or 'an impeachable tweet', and then passes judges.

And while he does, folks are still chanting about how he is an idiot. Considering his win:loss ratio, what does that make his opposition?
The guy is clearly an idiot. That he won the election (lost the popular vote) isn't a surprise given the vast number of idiots and politically disengaged people in the American population.
Without implying that Trump and Morrison are identical I claim that the latter won the last general election in good part because of the vast number of idiots in the Australian population.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:19 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 pm
Cunt wrote:

Our member from Yellowknife wrote "making them seem to stand behind open borders". Misrepresentation is a common technique in politics. Daggles has intimate knowledge of it through practice. It's how members of the alt-right become innocent freedom fighters and Antifa's members violent terrorists.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:32 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:44 pm
Cunt wrote:
What clips?
The ones played to the right-wing of the US.

I mean, you aren't living in a leftie bubble where only one side of the shit-slinging is shown, are you?
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:

I don't know what to make of it, but what is your interpretation of what AOC said when speaking for Bernie?

I don't think anyone can seriously stand behind open borders, but it seems the Republicans want to make the Dems defend that.

It's not about what is true, it's about what their attack will be.

Surely you wouldn't blind yourself to your political opponents.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:12 am

Hermit wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tero wrote:
That's what I mean.

Without implying that Trump and Morrison are identical I claim that the latter won the last general election in good part because of the vast number of idiots in the Australian population.
Absolutely

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:15 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:32 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:44 pm
Cunt wrote:
What clips?
The ones played to the right-wing of the US.

I mean, you aren't living in a leftie bubble where only one side of the shit-slinging is shown, are you?
Since you are intimately familiar with right wing sources, why don't you just post a link to people advocating abortion after live birth. The only person I've heard advocating anything like that is that famous libertarian whose name I have forgotten.
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:

I don't know what to make of it, but what is your interpretation of what AOC said when speaking for Bernie?
Post your evidence and then we can discuss it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:08 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:15 am
Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:32 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Post your evidence and then we can discuss it.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez agrees with Bernie Sanders's policy on asylum seekers, refugees, DACA, reshaping and reforming the USA's immigration enforcement system, including breaking up ICE and CBP and redistributing their functions to their proper authorities, decriminalising immigration and demilitarising the Mexican border. All right wing media and supporters of Trump interpret this as "Open Border Policy", which of course it is not. He is just proposing to dismantle Trump's racist based Festung Amerika policy.

You can read Sanders's border policy in full on his own web site.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:17 am

The man who tweets about them jobs jobs jobs. I guess you need 3 of them.
05FAF233-F3EA-432B-9149-F2B1525EF799.png
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:23 am

Hermit wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:08 am
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez agrees with Bernie Sanders's policy on asylum seekers, refugees, DACA, reshaping and reforming the USA's immigration enforcement system, including breaking up ICE and CBP and redistributing their functions to their proper authorities, decriminalising immigration and demilitarising the Mexican border. All right wing media and supporters of Trump interpret this as "Open Border Policy", which of course it is not. He is just proposing to dismantle Trump's racist based Festung Amerika policy.

You can read Sanders's border policy in full on his own web site.
Many left-wing sources insist that they don't want open borders.

It doesn't seem to change the right-wing opinion that they are doing that.

I'm not surprised that perV doesn't get any exposure to these claims from the right, or know what they are talking about. It would be futile to google it for him.

Easier to just not disagree with him.

I'll wait to see how reality unfolds, to see how I should value his opinion on it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:43 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:23 am
I'm not surprised that perV doesn't get any exposure to these claims from the right, or know what they are talking about.
It's not surprising in the least, given your terminal aversion to posting supporting links for your empty opinions. Please, give me some exposure to your kooky ideas.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:46 am

Just more Foxnews talking points here.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:54 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:43 am
Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:23 am
I'm not surprised that perV doesn't get any exposure to these claims from the right, or know what they are talking about.
It's not surprising in the least, given your terminal aversion to posting supporting links for your empty opinions. Please, give me some exposure to your kooky ideas.
As Tero points out, it isn't any secret.

If you only know the one side of things, that's ok. We all have our interests.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:46 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:20 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:09 pm
I'd say 'put up or shut up,' but I know who I'm dealing with. You don't support your claims, and you carry on parroting Trumpist propaganda regardless.
You seem to have satisfied yourself.
I've presented evidence which contradicted the Trumpist bullshit you appear to find so convincing. You haven't denied the validity of the evidence, nor have you presented any. Maybe you're keeping it for yourself, to cackle over in private. Much more likely, you have none.
Cunt wrote:
We'll see what Giuliani gave to the justice officials soon, I would guess. He did say Ukraine gave him a bunch of info to share.

I guess listening for the actual justice department word is 'kooky' though.
There are good indications of what Giuliani got in Ukraine. The people he's known to have associated with are discredited officials, ousted because of their blatant corruption, some with known ties to Russia. Maybe they have something genuine, but it doesn't seem likely. Not that it would matter to Giuliani, Trump, or their willing dupes.
Cunt wrote:
Funny, if they had the evidence that he did something illegal, then it is SO WEIRD that they dropped all the evidence before forwarding the articles of impeachbment. Which didn't include crimes, by the way.

It was dismissed because there weren't crimes in it.

We all saw that.

Maybe Schiff is keeping stuff back because of his own good reasons.
I hope you get some enjoyment out of glomming onto the rubbish put out for Trump supporters. The image of a dog eating shit comes to mind.

If you believe that the US Senate voted against removing Trump from office because 'there weren't crimes in it' I have a wonderful bridge you might be interested in. Best bridge ever, many people are saying it's the most beautiful bridge they've ever seen.

'The Crimes in the Articles of Impeachment'

'Trump administration violated the law by withholding Ukraine aid, Government Accountability Office says'