Media Bias

Joe

Re: Media Bias

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:38 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:38 pm
You and CNN aren't making a good case for O'Keefe being wrong.

I'll count you among the unofficial 'wall of retractions' until your comments rise to officialdom.

What did they say about it, by the way? CNN? Did they disavow the statements about their propaganda efforts? Or will they just continue to report 'The News'?
Neither CNN or I need to make a case. Since O'Keefe says he'll take them to court, the burden of proof is on him as the plaintiff.

Since you brought it up here, the burden is on you to show the O'Keefe is credible. Since he has a well documented history of faking evidence through quote mining, I don't consider any video he edited to be credible without corroboration, which you should find acceptable, since you rejected the Democrat's video in the second impeachment for the same reason.

So make your case, or keep trolling. It doesn't matter to me since I don't watch news, or TV for that matter. :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:55 pm

No need to call me trolling. You don't need to know what CNN exec's admitted to lying about. No need to busy yourself with their claims of making propaganda.

Obviously, no such claims by CNN would change your beliefs.

I think O'Keefe is an asshole, and has not been discredited by CNN on these claims, whether about this loser bleating stupidly on a date, or Zucker himself on his morning calls.

While you may be right about him, you would be able to find 10 times as much on CNN. If you looked, of course. No need to, since their propaganda doesn't work on you.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:55 pm
No need to call me trolling. You don't need to know what CNN exec's admitted to lying about. No need to busy yourself with their claims of making propaganda.

Obviously, no such claims by CNN would change your beliefs.

I think O'Keefe is an asshole, and has not been discredited by CNN on these claims, whether about this loser bleating stupidly on a date, or Zucker himself on his morning calls.

While you may be right about him, you would be able to find 10 times as much on CNN. If you looked, of course. No need to, since their propaganda doesn't work on you.
Neither does your trolling. :funny:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Well, this thread IS about media bias, but keep focused on my errors...certainly more important than CNN admitting they produce propaganda, and pipe it into their gullible subjects.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:17 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 pm
Well, this thread IS about media bias, but keep focused on my errors...certainly more important than CNN admitting they produce propaganda, and pipe it into their gullible subjects.
Yes it is, so why do you keep trying to make the conversation about me instead of making your case?

There's nothing stopping you except yourself. :coffee:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 pm

Getting back to the Project Veritas vid and Media Bias...O'Keefe's site reports:
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/jam ... shell-cnn/
A Twitter spokesperson confirmed O’Keefe has been permanently banned “for violating the Twitter Rules on platform manipulation and spam.”

A Twitter spokesperson pointed us to a section in the company’s rules which state: “You can’t mislead others on Twitter by operating fake accounts,” and “you can’t artificially amplify or disrupt conversations through the use of multiple accounts.”
With twitter quieting him down, it should help keep awkward attention off the revalations. Even if they made it up though, I doubt his lawsuit can succeed, but it's funny to watch the Corporate MediaTM close ranks again.

Unity!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:47 pm

I guess we'll see if O'Keefe can make his case. :coffee:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:59 pm

Well, you can wait, but I'm already enjoying hearing CNN execs speak for themselves.

twitter is just an example of the usual idiots circling the wagons.

It's cute, like a kitten scratching to cover up on a tile floor.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 pm
CNN admitting? LOL. It was a button pusher bignoting himself and spinning tall stories during a sting operation stretching over five tinder dates.

Not that CNN is unbiased. It is serving the neoliberal market segment of the public after all. I would not expect it to be unbiased any more than Fox News, which is serving the Trumpistas with such crappy opinions that a judge said words to the effect that nobody in their right mind could take the output of Tucker Carlson at face value. Unfortunately, too many of the deplorables do exactly that.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:08 pm

At least Project Veritas has a collection of retractions to enjoy.

I like reading them, while reading thoughtless parroting of lies which have been told about them. It goes with the thread, like strawberries and lager.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:59 pm
Well, you can wait, but I'm already enjoying hearing CNN execs speak for themselves.

twitter is just an example of the usual idiots circling the wagons.

It's cute, like a kitten scratching to cover up on a tile floor.
I can wait because I there's nothing but unsubstantiated claims going on right now, and time will sort out the truth from the bluster.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:13 pm

It might be PV that made me think...we should have a bounty on impeachments of elected officials. Like a patreon which pays out if one presents a lawfully-assembled, complete and fair case against any corruption sufficient to successfully impeach someone.

Be like the old west, but with amatuer lawyers instead of 6-shooters.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:15 pm

Who you calling we, Cunt? You got a Murican in your pocket? :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:04 am

Joe wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:15 pm
Who you calling we, Cunt?
Humans.

Call it a bounty on corruption recall cases, if you prefer.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:56 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:04 am
Joe wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:15 pm
Who you calling we, Cunt?
Humans.

Call it a bounty on corruption recall cases, if you prefer.
How about I call it something your country should try first?

You know, put your money where your mouth is. :coffee: