Media Bias

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Media Bias

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:05 pm

I I saw a collusion clip which had MANY news channels repeating the same phrases, all in unison, reporting 'independently' of course.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:01 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:05 pm
I I saw a collusion clip which had MANY news channels repeating the same phrases, all in unison, reporting 'independently' of course.
The collusion story is a load of nonsense, and everyone knows it. Those that say they suspect it or credit it with a shred of potential are those that just want to use it to get Trump. No credible source has reported a single piece of information that suggests Trump or anyone in his campaign was in league with the Russians, much less in league with them to illegally influence the election.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:06 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:01 pm
Cunt wrote:
The collusion story is a load of nonsense, and everyone knows it. Those that say they suspect it or credit it with a shred of potential are those that just want to use it to get Trump. No credible source has reported a single piece of information that suggests Trump or anyone in his campaign was in league with the Russians, much less in league with them to illegally influence the election.
That's funny...I thought some of them were selling uranium to Russia...the 'Uranium One' conspiracy theory...it's hard to keep track of them all.

Usually, if the mainstream news media announces it, you can count on the opinion news media discussing it for a week or so, and the truth quietly contradicting the original story shortly after.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Cunt wrote:
The collusion story is a load of nonsense, and everyone knows it.
So why is Mueller's investigation continuing? I suppose it's a conspiracy theory. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:49 pm
Trump is lying about it being a crisis, because someone else doesn't think it's a crisis.
Have you ever wondered why "someone else doesn't think it's a crisis"? The fact that numbers have dropped by 80% since it wasn't deemed necessary to build a coast to coast wall has of course nothing to do with laughing about Trump's description of illegal migrants constituting a crisis. In other words, if it is a crisis at all, it's only 20% of the crisis it was about a couple of decades ago.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:37 am

Desperate to oppose this TINY bit of the federal budget, the biased media swirls and lunges, tossing every possible resource into the effort.

While ignoring 99% of the budget in the process.

Nope. No bias in media showing here.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:38 am

The 99% could be funded and no shutdown need occur. But baby Trump has to have his idiotic wall.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:42 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:38 am
The 99% could be funded and no shutdown need occur. But baby Trump has to have his idiotic wall.
He will have his wall. This way, though, he can say he opened up the government to bring the Dems to the table, and they still wouldn't negotiate.

See, no matter how this plays out, Trump claims a win. It's stunning that you all don't expect it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:03 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Cunt wrote:
The collusion story is a load of nonsense, and everyone knows it.
So why is Mueller's investigation continuing? I suppose it's a conspiracy theory. :roll:
Well, he just keeps catching Trump's people lying to him. If they'd have just told him the truth, he'd have concluded there was nothing wrong and wrapped this up last year. :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:07 pm

Hermit wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:36 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:49 pm
Trump is lying about it being a crisis, because someone else doesn't think it's a crisis.
Have you ever wondered why "someone else doesn't think it's a crisis"? The fact that numbers have dropped by 80% since it wasn't deemed necessary to build a coast to coast wall has of course nothing to do with laughing about Trump's description of illegal migrants constituting a crisis. In other words, if it is a crisis at all, it's only 20% of the crisis it was about a couple of decades ago.
Have you ever wondered why "someone else does think it's a crisis?" https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michae ... rd-crisis/
A group of 180 migrants were apprehended by Arizona border agents Wednesday morning. Fernando Grijalva said the area has become a hotbed for illegal crossing.

"I've seen six different presidents at the time that I've been with the Border Patrol and this is the worst crisis that I've seen," he said.
Grijalva believes [Walls] work.

"Operationally I can tell that you without a physical barrier at border patrol we have a very tough time succeeding," he said.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/border-pat ... -shutdown/

So, the issue is not whether you can or can't reasonably adopt a contrary position. The issue is whether you're "lying" by adopting a contrary position. So many people these days like to jump at the "he's lying" trope because someone else can make an argument the other way. We seem to have collectively lost the ability to understand argument.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:55 pm

I think it's hilarious to see what the media values highly. They loved the Stone perp-walk, but they didn't cover all those others who lied to Congress...it's almost like those arrests didn't even happen...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 pm

The fact that the FBI coordinated with CNN on this should concern everyone. Hate Trump all you want, but that's bullshit right there.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

More Russian trolling.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:20 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm
More Russian trolling.
Black Pete.jpg
Black Pete.jpg (14.22 KiB) Viewed 8267 times

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:26 pm

You just cant stop can you.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".