Media Bias

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Media Bias

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:22 am

Be glad if anyone did.

getting back to the PV story, from the NYPost...
https://nypost.com/2021/04/15/project-v ... -help-blm/
Chester made the admission while discussing his own apparent reservations over the network making isolated incidents of black-on-Asian hate crimes reflect poorly on all black people.

“I was trying to do some research on, like, the Asian hate, like the people [who] are getting attacked and whatnot,” Chester said in the video, which was recorded across a table at a restaurant by an off-camera Project Veritas staffer.

The tape was released Thursday, a day after Project Veritas released two other tapes showing Chester saying that CNN played up COVID-19 death toll for ratings and that the network promoted anti-Trump “propaganda.”

The latest tape was also released at at around the time that Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe’s Twitter account was suspended on Thursday.
So he was suspended. It looks like the biased corporate media is really exposing themselves.

For me, it makes it pretty clear who is embarrassed and covering up their behaviour, and who is lifting heavy weights, getting regular cardio, and being right a lot. (get it? right/right)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:26 am

Banned from the twitterverse for egregious sockpuppetry. :fp: :lol:

Hey, I suppose it could be just a misunderstanding.

Many people are saying that it's all part of a Big Tech vendetta against the truth-tellers. :hehe:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:50 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:26 am
Banned from the twitterverse for egregious sockpuppetry. :fp: :lol:

Hey, I suppose it could be just a misunderstanding.

Many people are saying that it's all part of a Big Tech vendetta against the truth-tellers. :hehe:
Not just Big Tech. The Deep State has it in for him too!
Right-wing activist James O’Keefe sues FBI because he can’t buy a gun

It’s no prank – right-wing trickster James O’Keefe can’t buy a gun.

The conservative activist known for undercover ambushes of liberal targets sued the FBI on Thursday for allegedly putting him on a watchlist prohibiting him from purchasing a firearm.

O’Keefe, who runs Project Veritas, says in the suit filed in Manhattan Federal Court that he tried to buy a gun on July 26 in New York. An FBI background check system used for gun purchases rejected O’Keefe’s name.

Further inquiry found that the FBI identifies O’Keefe, 36, as a convicted felon, meaning he doesn’t have the right to own a gun, according to the suit. But O’Keefe’s suit claims the law only bans people who have been convicted of a crime punishable by more than a year of imprisonment.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:15 pm

I just think of how you both could - if you were brave enough - also get on his wall of retractions.

Or you could go read it. Of course getting his side of things wouldn't be comfy, so I don't blame you if you just keep parroting.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:40 pm

Take that you pair of cowards! :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:45 pm

It's funny to me, how many people are willing to deny a media bias, while parroting the lies of the 'dirty smear merchants' like CNN.

It doesn't take much looking into both sides of any of these issues, to see how trustworthy those smearing them are. Endless examples are around, but I like O'Keefe the best, because so many people are politically incapable of acknowledging his side of things, no matter HOW clear the lies are.

I don't mind saying he's an asshole. I don't mind saying he's been smeared by a lying media, too. Lots of people can only agree with one of those statements, without being politically incorrect.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:53 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:15 pm
I just think of how you both could - if you were brave enough - also get on his wall of retractions.

Or you could go read it. Of course getting his side of things wouldn't be comfy, so I don't blame you if you just keep parroting.
Or you could quit trolling us with personal attacks, and link to it.

Of course, that might be too difficult. :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:23 pm

I usually don't bother linking stuff that I know you have rejected already. Obviously, you don't trust him as a source, so you should probably check more trusted sources.

For me, I like seeing how so many idiots have been forced to print retractions (or tweet them) because they got caught parroting lies about him. It makes it more fun, especially in a 'media bias' thread.

You can keep saying I'm trolling though, for simply sharing the story showing how CNN are little more than filthy smear-merchants.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:23 pm
I usually don't bother linking stuff that I know you have rejected already. Obviously, you don't trust him as a source, so you should probably check more trusted sources.

For me, I like seeing how so many idiots have been forced to print retractions (or tweet them) because they got caught parroting lies about him. It makes it more fun, especially in a 'media bias' thread.

You can keep saying I'm trolling though, for simply sharing the story showing how CNN are little more than filthy smear-merchants.
I'll keep calling you out for trolling as long as you keep doing it. If you don't like it, stop trolling. Or you can whine about it. :smoke:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:56 pm

You call it trolling all you want, I don't mind. (If you read carefully, you can see me giving permission in the post you quoted)

I call it showing CNN as the shit-smearers they are. If you were trying to make some point of disagreement clear to me, you missed it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:03 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:56 pm
You call it trolling all you want, I don't mind. (If you read carefully, you can see me giving permission in the post you quoted)

I call it showing CNN as the shit-smearers they are. If you were trying to make some point of disagreement clear to me, you missed it.
Well, I'm glad you don't mind. :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:11 pm

I don't mind you not making any point.

If you are uncomfortable with Project Veritas exposing corruption, I'll just try to remember to be respectful of your feelings.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:11 pm
I don't mind you not making any point.

If you are uncomfortable with Project Veritas exposing corruption, I'll just try to remember to be respectful of your feelings.
I already made my point. :tut:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:22 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:40 pm
:coffee:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:25 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:40 pm
:lol:

O, the besmirchments of the damned escutcheon one must endure while standing on the electronic street observing the passing day. :{D