Media Bias

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Media Bias

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:08 pm

So what happened at Trump's social media summit?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:56 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:08 pm
A male stripper jumped out of a cake.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Seabass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:56 pm
Cunt wrote:
I missed that part. Might have at least made it interesting.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Seabass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:56 pm
Cunt wrote:
It's OK, though. He was heterosexual.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:12 pm

KICK CUNT OUT!!!!!
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:12 pm
KICK CUNT OUT!!!!!
Can I remind you of this recent moderation.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 pm

This nasty woman doesn't believe that lies and bigotry should be broadcast from a national platform. I guess she just hates American freedom.

'Media expert: How Tucker Carlson and Fox News have mainstreamed "unfettered white nationalism"'
One of my recent analyses contains more than 140 examples of when Tucker Carlson has relied on white nationalists and anti-Semitic tropes in his programming. One of the most prominent ways this manifests is an obsession with racial demographics, and how they are changing in the United States. Tucker Carlson is obsessed with "cultural preservation." There is an entire international far-right movement that echoes such sentiments. Carlson is also constantly fear-mongering about immigrants and blaming every possible problem on the individual choices of immigrants, as opposed to systemic institutions that perpetuate poverty and racism and which impact all people in the United States.

Carlson deflects away from institutional and structural inequality to pin social ills on migrants and refugees at the U.S.-Mexico border, refugees from the Vietnam War, refugees from the Haitian earthquake and other people who have sought safety and shelter and opportunity in the United States. Tucker Carlson would love to see — and he has actually said this — those individuals and groups deported tomorrow. This is one of his standard tropes, one he repeats all the time. This is a pattern by Carlson that radicalizes the Fox News audience.

What Tucker is doing is not abstract. Mainstreaming these talking points puts vulnerable communities under direct threat of physical and material harm. The FBI has documented a rise in hate crimes since Trump's campaign and through to the third year of his presidency. There have been massacres targeting Muslims, black people and Jewish people in churches, mosques and synagogues. There is a real life-and-death consequence from the unfettered white nationalism on Fox News, the No. 1 cable news network in the country.

One of the main pillars of Tucker's brand is that he refuses to acknowledge the power dynamics that perpetuate racism and social inequality more broadly. When a person removes those power dynamics from discussions about racism, things such as "racial sensitivity" training or college activists advocating for "safe spaces" become some type of new Jim Crow directed against white people and conservatives, as explained on Fox News. Carlson has actually made such ridiculous claims.

Carlson often makes historical parallels that are completely unfounded. He creates this fictional, imaginary world in which he is a victim, white men in general are victims, and the only form of racism is "reverse racism" against white people.

I wouldn't go on his show under any circumstances. I wouldn't sit across from a fascist. This is a new era of Fox News right-wing propaganda. I just think that these people need to be driven out of public life through de-platforming. I fundamentally believe in that.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm

oops, wrong thread. that was weird... :think:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:41 am

Sounds like 42.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:43 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:41 am
Sounds like 42.
Yeah, I miss him too.

It's a shame there wasn't enough here to hold his interest. I enjoyed his perspective in a way that Scot Dutchy's just doesn't achieve. (or his many followers)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:43 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Sounds like 42.
Yeah, I miss him too.

It's a shame there wasn't enough here to hold his interest. I enjoyed his perspective in a way that Scot Dutchy's just doesn't achieve. (or his many followers)
He didn't lose interest. He flounced because he suffers from white, male victimhood like his hero Mango Mussolini.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:06 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:43 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Sounds like 42.
Yeah, I miss him too.

Here you go, Cunt, this should cheer you up. One less "crimmigrant" to worry about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rself.html
The young girl had been battling bouts of depression amidst President Donald Trump's anti-immigration policies that kept her away from her dad, who in June had been arrested after trying to reenter the United States after he was deported in 2016.

On July 3 just after midnight, Heydi was found hanging from her bedroom closet with a phone-charging cable tied around her neck by her aunt who decided to cheer her up with a snack and a refreshment.

She was transported to the hospital and sadly declared brain-dead a week later.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:37 am

shit, she was pretty, I'd gladly have tried to cheer her up.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:45 am

She looks about 12, man. I know Lak, and not even he would do that.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:46 am

Svartalf wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:37 am
shit, she was pretty, I'd gladly have tried to cheer her up.
Svarty Epstein, is that you? :naughty:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould