BREXIT! BREXIT! BREXIT!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: BREXIT! BREXIT! BREXIT!

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:56 am

And Scot has never been happier.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:03 pm

Another PA.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:05 am

Do you need a hug?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:30 am

Not from you.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:40 am

Maybe you just need someone to love you, and then you'd stop hating everything.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:52 am

I have plenty of love in my life and since when are you there to decide how I feel about everything. Just stop with the PA but of course you have the protection of the mods. :tut:

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:15 am

Boris Johnson promised to tear up NI protocol, says DUP MP Ian Paisley
Paisley says Johnson told him he ‘would sign up to changing that protocol and indeed tearing it up’

Boris Johnson gave personal assurances to Northern Ireland MP Ian Paisley that he would commit to “tearing up” the Brexit protocol that is now the centre of a major row between the UK and the EU, it has been claimed.

The Democratic Unionist party MP made the comments on BBC’s Newsnight just hours after the prime minister’s former adviser Dominic Cummings claimed it was always the intention to sign the withdrawal agreement in January 2020 but “ditch bits” they didn’t like in the protocol.

“Boris Johnson did tell me personally that he would, after agreeing to the protocol, he would sign up to changing that protocol and indeed tearing it up, that this was just for the semantics,” Paisley said.
He sounds just like his dad and even looks like him.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:43 am

Dammit, I knew them prods were thick, but going on with the son after all the shit the father made everywhere... won't they please go back to britain and leave Ireland to the Irish?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:20 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:43 am
Dammit, I knew them prods were thick, but going on with the son after all the shit the father made everywhere... won't they please go back to britain and leave Ireland to the Irish?
The Dutch are to blame.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:45 pm

It was a German who started it all.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm

Perfidious Albion: why French faith in Boris Johnson has nosedived
Emmanuel Macron’s government thinks UK wishes to use France to keep Brexit alive in British politics

Boris Johnson’s foreign policy is 80% driven by short-term domestic political interests that make it impossible to come to stable arrangements with him, senior French sources have concluded.

Paris is increasingly convinced the British prime minister is not interested in solving the bilateral problems weighing down the relationship, and instead wants to use France as a running sore to keep Brexit alive in British politics.

The complaint is in some ways a mirror-image of the British claim that French attitudes are being driven by internal politics.

One diplomat described the situation as perilous, saying Britain seems uninterested in improving relations until after the French presidential election next April, leaving eight difficult months ahead in which the relationship could decline further on a variety of fronts.

It is expected that the French president, Emmanuel Macron, will appoint his combative Europe minister, Clément Beaune, as a key figure in his campaign team. Beaune has described the UK as being obsessed with France, and threatened to reduce energy supplies to the UK if it did not relent over French fishing rights in the Channel Islands. The threat has not been repeated by the French prime minister, Jean Castex, but France is among a list of countries pressing for trade reprisals if talks on the Northern Ireland Protocol spiral out of control.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:14 am

The gap between reckless Brexit promises and reality will soon be too big to ignore
John Harris wrote:Voters invested hope in the idea of leaving the EU. But a few years of queues and chaos could further erode public trust

What must it be like to be in the inner circles of this government, watching the economy bounce from crisis to crisis? Shortages mount, while livestock that suddenly cannot be put into the food chain is slaughtered and sent to rendering plants. Ships are diverted from UK ports because no drivers can be found to transport their cargo once it is offloaded. In response to ministers’ threats to suspend the trading arrangements for Northern Ireland – that we are now told the government never believed in to start with – there is reportedly pressure within the EU to begin preparations for a trade war.

The prime minister goes off to Marbella, where he pretends to paint pictures; the business secretary, Kwasi Kwarteng, is said to be pinning his hopes for an easing of the current energy crisis on a “wet, windy and mild” winter. Yet the Conservative party is still ahead in the polls, apparently shored up by the weakness of the Labour party and the clear, optimistic narrative that Boris Johnson has so far managed to project on to events. And I wonder: in cabinet meetings and ministerial get-togethers, do they laugh at the apparent absurdity of it all, or anxiously exchange estimates of when the roof might finally start to fall in?

After all, the central political fact of life in the UK could not be more stark. Whatever the effects of the pandemic and supply-chain issues that are evident all over the world, we are fundamentally living with the gigantic consequences of a gigantic act of recklessness, led by many of the people in charge – and now unravelling.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 am

From the Brexiteer news channel

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:54 am