Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Re: Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Post by Seabass » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 am

Oh, I know. It's just all so surreal that I still have to pinch myself sometimes. Only a few years ago, I could not have predicted that we would have a spray-tanned president in my lifetime. Fucking bananas. President Camacho would be an upgrade over this orange buffoon.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:52 am

Svartalf wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 am
Didn't you know that the moment they announced that frum^p had gotten the GOP investiture?
You need to fix your keyboard. These random ^s are getting annoying.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:51 am

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:36 pm
Tero wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:15 pm
C9853CD5-8A8C-4698-BA4C-C339494A7265.jpegSo much winning!
Just 42,000? That's not a large number. That's hardly anything.
Yabbut if that number keeps declining any further it'll make a convincing case to declare an emergency.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:06 am

What do the experts on border security say? I mean the ones who work ICE and border patrol people?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:09 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:06 am
What do the experts on border security say? I mean the ones who work ICE and border patrol people?
The chart uses the data provided by the United States Border Patrol.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:15 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:52 am
Svartalf wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 am
Didn't you know that the moment they announced that frum^p had gotten the GOP investiture?
You need to fix your keyboard. These random ^s are getting annoying.
actually, it's my typing i need to fix, my hand tends to drift to the right and to hit the ^ key instead of the p.

well, both hands tend to drift aside of the basic position where my fingers hit more or less the right keys on a regular basis.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:24 am

Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:09 am
Cunt wrote:
Statistics have a way of being 'managed'.

This is one reason I asked what are the experts saying...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/judd ... cnn-msnbc/

Not all that funny, I know, but it happens.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:30 am

Here is another funny.
https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/cnn- ... all-video/

But even though a senator, who is also SEAL trained, says without a doubt that walls work, and everyone who has ever used one knows they work, there seems to be a huge 'concern' over a portion of the budget so tiny it seems bizarre.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:37 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:24 am
Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:09 am
Cunt wrote:
Statistics have a way of being 'managed'.

This is one reason I asked what are the experts saying...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/judd ... cnn-msnbc/

Not all that funny, I know, but it happens.
You asked: "What do the experts on border security say? I mean the ones who work ICE and border patrol people?" I told you the graph mirrors exactly what the United States Border Patrol says. You don't like the information, so dismiss it and provide a link to a couple of former border patrol people complaining bitterly about the “very, very far left” media instead. I understand.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:31 am

Trigger Warning!!!1! :
The stats also look like they indicate a lot of traffic across that border.

Why in the world would people around the world unite over such a ridiculous small budget item in the US government?

Oh yeah, because walls don't work to secure borders.

Unless you believe national leaders who have used border walls.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:45 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:31 am
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
The stats also look like they indicate a lot of traffic across that border.
which must have shrunk in proportion to the number of apprehended illegal border crossers. Unless "they" are now sending their best rather than the mob Trump said in 2015 "they" sent: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

And if they are now sending their best, as well as 80% fewer border crossers overall compared to fiscal 2000, it only amplifies the need to invoke emergency laws. I understand.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 am

How many presidents would you guess, out of the last six, have said the US had a border crisis?

Why is it SUCH an important matter, when he is going to be picking a new judge (unless Darth Ginsberg is a real thing)?

The US has spent money for building walls in foreign countries with no similar opposition. It's all out of scale.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:53 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 am
How many presidents would you guess, out of the last six, have said the US had a border crisis?

Why is it SUCH an important matter, when he is going to be picking a new judge (unless Darth Ginsberg is a real thing)?

The US has spent money for building walls in foreign countries with no similar opposition. It's all out of scale.
A crisis it may be, but if it is, it's 80% less of a crisis than 19 years ago, at which time it was not deemed necessary to build a coast to coast wall, and there was no talk of it necessitating the invocation of emergency walls. Not even in the eight years of the G.W.Bush presidency, where the illegal border crossings were at their highest in that timespan. It's all out of scale.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 am

Cunt wrote:Statistics have a way of being 'managed'.
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Has he just realised it? WTF does he think Trump is doing the whole time. As I have often said American statistics are useless.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:53 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 am

A crisis it may be, but if it is, it's 80% less of a crisis than 19 years ago, at which time it was not deemed necessary to build a coast to coast wall, and there was no talk of it necessitating the invocation of emergency walls. Not even in the eight years of the G.W.Bush presidency, where the illegal border crossings were at their highest in that timespan. It's all out of scale.
So you probably agree that all of the last half dozen presidents have acknowledged it is a crisis.

So why so much opposition? Does it have anything to do with the fact that all those districts in California have more voters on their rolls than they have citizens?

Anyway, all the administrations in the last several decades have agreed to do something about the border. This time, it's immoral that the president is ACTUALLY holding out.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: