Guy Fawkes false flag day

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Guy Fawkes false flag day

Post by Rum » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Today is the day we in England call bonfire night or Guy Fawkes day. It celebrates the discovery and smashing of a Catholic conspiracy to blow up the Houses of Parliamentled by said Mr Fawkes by burning effigies of him and letting off lots of fireworks.

However in this enlightened age when the truth will come to light no matter how well hidden it is by ‘handlers’ and the like I can tell you that it was in fact a conspiracy put together by the Protestant faction of the time in order to justify one of the many bouts of religious persecution that racked the country in those times.

If you have evidence to the contrary post it here. Otherwise it is FACT!

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: Guy Fawkes false flag day

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:51 pm

The conspiracy theory about the Gunpowder Plot of course originated amongst the contemporary Catholic community. The theory doesn't describe a 'false flag' per se, but rather a frame-up orchestrated by Robert Cecil. Any who're interested can read a clear precis of this theory here.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Craft shop around the corner has built a wicker first world war tank. Ultimate wicker man cover all exits construct.
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Every year on Nov 5th I watch this movie:

[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:09 pm

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:31 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:51 pm
The conspiracy theory about the Gunpowder Plot of course originated amongst the contemporary Catholic community. The theory doesn't describe a 'false flag' per se, but rather a frame-up orchestrated by Robert Cecil. Any who're interested can read a clear precis of this theory here.
Unsigned article by authors so untutored that they don't even know how to spell "Lord Burghley". I smell attempted revisionism by Papish plotters! Hang them, I say. Hang, then castrate, disembowel, draw, quarter and burn them all! There'll be no legal impediment for doing so, for I have the requisite confessions by whoever they turn out to be already written up. All we need is their signatures, and that won't be a problem after a few hours with Madam Lash!!! :demon:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Rum wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 pm
Today is the day we in England call bonfire night or Guy Fawkes day. It celebrates the discovery and smashing of a Catholic conspiracy to blow up the Houses of Parliamentled by said Mr Fawkes by burning effigies of him and letting off lots of fireworks.

However in this enlightened age when the truth will come to light no matter how well hidden it is by ‘handlers’ and the like I can tell you that it was in fact a conspiracy put together by the Protestant faction of the time in order to justify one of the many bouts of religious persecution that racked the country in those times.

If you have evidence to the contrary post it here. Otherwise it is FACT!
Totally agree. Cecil and his spymen were almost as good as the Stasi. Like many games played today by many secret services. Liz 1 wanted rid of catholics so Cecil arranged it. A poor miserable guy from Flanders was the fall guy.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".