KKK Irish Outreach

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: KKK Irish Outreach

Post by Cunt » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:02 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:11 pm
-meh, with my time growing up in Texas, and doing time in Texas, I'm comfortable calling your claim bullshit, and laughably so. Give me the SJWs thanks!

But even without that experience, I'd be stupid to ignore the enormous gulf between SJWs and racists in terms of actual harm done in the US.
Someone called up a story about a couple people being shot because they looked black to a racist. This doesn't tell me much about statistical risks to those of different races...what it DOES do well is to show what kinds of stories the news shares.

Is there a racial bias to violence? Is it racist to ask that question? Can it be studied ethically?

That story of the murder victims, and their racist attacker, could have been an example of racism, but it could also be an example of the news selecting stories carefully, which support their editorial comment about 'systemic racism'.

I would rather deal with racists than SJW's, because we have laws in place to de-claw racists in every important area. One cannot (in Canada) make hiring decisions, or such, based on race. Do you think someone who is 'too Christian to bake for a gay wedding' has any recourse? What if they are 'too muslim to bake for a gay wedding'? Any difference?

The racism stories are carefully managed to tell whatever story you would like to. I can show you plenty of muslim bakeries who won't make a cake for a gay wedding. How many made it onto the news?

I'm confident I can also find you plenty of examples of people from whichever race you wish, killing people from another race. Depending, of course, on which story serves your motive best.

Racism is rejected by almost everyone, in almost every public way. Socialmedia Justice Warriors are far too accepted, and their bigotry and hate is mainly unchecked by any available human rights legislation.

So again, no problem saying I would rather live with racists than with SJW's. As to being in prison, if there is racism in there, it must be according to the wishes of those running the prison. They ARE in control, are they not?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:29 pm

We have the same laws here. It's an interesting and sad fact that the world depicted in law lags behind the real considerably. By over 100 years in the case of the end of slavery and the civil rights movement, and several years from when segregation was declared unconstitutional and the end of segregated schools.

It's not a coincidence that accusing the country of hypocrisy has been at the heart of grievances regarding racial inequality. The law says one thing and we live another, our ideals say one thing but many of us live another is the gist of it.

It doesn't do you any good to say that the world described in law makes living with racists easier.

Make those arguments after the real world matches the ideal, not before.

If you want to argue that you're worried about SJWs because they present risks we are unaware of and not prepared to deal with then you've got my attention.

Why should we be worried about SJWs?

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:05 pm

Edit: response to cunt’s last post.

I’d be grateful if you could show us, as you say you can a few, maybe five or six, of the ‘plenty’ of Muslim bakers (whatever they might be) who won’t bake a cake for a gay wedding. I’m assuming you are thinking of the many Muslim bakeries, we are all so familiar with, in our liberal democracies.

You just make this stuff up as you go along don’t you?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:02 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:11 pm
-meh, with my time growing up in Texas, and doing time in Texas, I'm comfortable calling your claim bullshit, and laughably so. Give me the SJWs thanks!

But even without that experience, I'd be stupid to ignore the enormous gulf between SJWs and racists in terms of actual harm done in the US.
I would rather deal with racists than SJW's,
That's because you are a white guy who doesn't face racism daily.
Racism is rejected by almost everyone, in almost every public way. Socialmedia Justice Warriors are far too accepted,
No they're not. Stop exaggerating.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:31 am

Rum wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:05 pm
Edit: response to cunt’s last post.

I’d be grateful if you could show us, as you say you can a few, maybe five or six, of the ‘plenty’ of Muslim bakers (whatever they might be) who won’t bake a cake for a gay wedding. I’m assuming you are thinking of the many Muslim bakeries, we are all so familiar with, in our liberal democracies.

You just make this stuff up as you go along don’t you?
Steven Crowder recently made a video where he filmed his team going in to several US muslim bakeries to order cakes for gay weddings. He showed many refusing.

Of course, they should be allowed to, based on their personal preference, right?

So the christian bakery which was in the news to start his segment, should be able to refuse, based on their personal preference, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmdiqB_8l2k

I mean, it shouldn't be a surprise, but there is the youtube link to his hidden camera story.

Don't want to watch all 5 minutes? Here is a link to the moment a man with dark hair and an accent refuses to make the cake. https://youtu.be/LmdiqB_8l2k?t=57

Of course, this won't change your mind either. Not in small part because I don't care to be tactful with you. It's why I suggested that netflix about the guy collecting KKK robes. He knows something you don't about racists.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:57 am

It takes significant bad faith to pretend to be unable to distinguish between asking for a wedding cake and asking for a cake with 'Same-sex legal now. Congratulations,' written on it (or any other overtly pro-same-sex marriage message). It appears that the producer of the video didn't ever ask for a plain wedding cake in the three bakeries that he shows refusing his request. That would have been an honest test, given that the two prominent US Christian baker cases involved wedding cakes with no inscribed message involved. But then again, the video is from the infamously duplicitous shitwad Glenn Beck's rotten cloaca of a media outlet.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:22 am

Well, if a wedding cake is dedicated to 'brett and steve' or 'jane and mary'.... it can be enough to trigger a fragile conservative snoflake...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:11 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:57 am
It takes significant bad faith to pretend to be unable to distinguish between asking for a wedding cake and asking for a cake with 'Same-sex legal now. Congratulations,' written on it (or any other overtly pro-same-sex marriage message). It appears that the producer of the video didn't ever ask for a plain wedding cake in the three bakeries that he shows refusing his request. That would have been an honest test, given that the two prominent US Christian baker cases involved wedding cakes with no inscribed message involved. But then again, the video is from the infamously duplicitous shitwad Glenn Beck's rotten cloaca of a media outlet.
So it's ok with you that they refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings.

Got it.

It's ok with me, too.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Pathetic. Here, have a GIF:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:09 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Your writing is indeed pathetic, most of the time. I think pointing it out is a bit awkward though...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:23 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:40 pm

:fix: There ya go L'emmy. :)

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:44 am

;) Thanks. It showed up for me, but I assume that's because it was in my browser's cache.