Huddersfield rape gang get a total of 220 years

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Re: Huddersfield rape gang get a total of 220 years

Post by Rum » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:23 pm

I have no respect for your views - not the slightest. As to you - I don't know you well enough to have a view, though I suspect I would detest you in real life.

I was pondering some of the issues raised in this thread while out in the cold murk with my dogs earlier.

I was wondering what this country would be like if we based social policy, not on the desire to unite under the rule of law and to tolerate the views of others, however objectionable, so long as they stayed within those laws, as opposed to a society which sought to divide, identify and further fracture our differences with each other - to drive out those who don't think or believe the same and whose religions, ethnicity or country of origin did not meet with the criteria of the current elite in charge. The first would be a liberal democracy like the UK with a traditional of tolerance and the second would be heading towards being a fascist state.

I know which country I would rather live in.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:47 pm

Rum wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:23 pm
I have no respect for your views - not the slightest. As to you - I don't know you well enough to have a view, though I suspect I would detest you in real life.

I was pondering some of the issues raised in this thread while out in the cold murk with my dogs earlier.

I was wondering what this country would be like if we based social policy, not on the desire to unite under the rule of law and to tolerate the views of others, however objectionable, so long as they stayed within those laws, as opposed to a society which sought to divide, identify and further fracture our differences with each other - to drive out those who don't think or believe the same and whose religions, ethnicity or country of origin did not meet with the criteria of the current elite in charge. The first would be a liberal democracy like the UK with a traditional of tolerance and the second would be heading towards being a fascist state.

I know which country I would rather live in.
Would you rather have more Sharia law?

Doesn't matter. That's what you are going to get.

Every element of Tommy Robinsons conviction was improper. You can't even see that, because the wrong people have shared those facts with you.

You might detest me in real life, but I'm confident that it wouldn't amount to anything more than talking behind my back. The personal insults wouldn't suit you face-to-face. You might end up looking racist.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Cunt wrote:

Do you seriously think that Sharia law is actually going to become the law of the land in Britain?

A few posturing Islamic fundamentalists claim that they will conquer the west, and impose Sharia law, and you believe them?

Seriously deluded.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Cunt is sounding increasingly like Superuniverse and his ilk. He’s shows what I can only categorise as pig ignorance if he thinks sharia law is being introduced here. Just isn’t the case. Lol.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:35 pm

aren't there sharia courts where muslims can go voluntarily to have their differences resolved by an imam (or sheikh or whatever) rather than submitting their problem to the law of the land? or do I mix up with Canada, or maybe that's a wild rumor that nested in my brains?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 pm

It is true. However there have no legal status and that has been ruled upon. They are more in the nature of conflict resolution forums. A few which resulted in (as an example) women being deprived of rights after a divorce, have been overturned by proper legal processes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:24 pm

But Rum, since you are kind of 'gentled' by your local laws against speaking critically of Islam, I can't really trust your words. I'll go read about it to check, if that's ok with you...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:25 pm

JimC wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:12 pm
Cunt wrote:

Do you seriously think that Sharia law is actually going to become the law of the land in Britain?

A few posturing Islamic fundamentalists claim that they will conquer the west, and impose Sharia law, and you believe them?

Seriously deluded.

I am deluded? Well, maybe I am. You, however, are willfully blinding yourself. My delusion is a much more honest mistake.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3682 ... ria-courts
A new documentary secretly filmed inside several of the 85 Islamic Sharia Law courts operating in Britain has exposed the systematic discrimination that many women are suffering at the hands of Muslim jurists.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:24 pm
But Rum, since you are kind of 'gentled' by your local laws against speaking critically of Islam, I can't really trust your words. I'll go read about it to check, if that's ok with you...
Bullshit. Here, and in the UK, you can utter or publish a robust, rational critique of anything you like, as long as it doesn't segue into racist hate speech. Perhaps some on the left tend not to be as critical as they ought, because either it ain't PC, or they don't want to be seen in any way supporting racist arseholes.

And, from all reports I've read, Rum is correct in his statement about the status of Sharia "law" in the UK (and here as well). It is regarded as a purely internal matter for an islamic community, and has no connection with actual law.
And my gin!

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Cunt will however seek out what he can to ‘prove’ Islam is taking us over. Why? Because he wants to reach that conclusion, whatever the actual facts actually are. Because the far right needs internal enemies to divide the population. Because hatred rather than common humanity is at the heart of the way they see the world.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:42 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:47 pm

Yeah. I can see it coming too. Soon thieves will have their hands cut off and apostates will be executed. Rumpole of the Bailey will sorrowfully turn to the camera and dolefully intone: "There's nothing I can do for my clients now that Sharia is the new law of the land." He'll then cast his glance aside and recite from The Merchant of Venice: "Thyself shall see the act For, as thou urgest justice, be assured Thou shalt have justice, more than thou desirst."

In other words, stupid poms, you asked for it, you got it. You morons forgot that *Hermit steps on to soap box, points at cretinous English audience and exclaims* THE PRICE OF LIBERTY IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:50 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:33 pm
And, from all reports I've read, Rum is correct in his statement about the status of Sharia "law" in the UK (and here as well). It is regarded as a purely internal matter for an islamic community, and has no connection with actual law.
According to the Sharia law (see the links for details):

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• Continue...
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
Pull the other one.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:04 am

That totally misses the point, Siva. Sure, this list shows what a nasty, primitive thing Sharia law is (which most of us already knew...). But, it doesn't even operate in full in most Islamic countries, and in places like the UK, it is only used to resolve conflicts within the islamic community. It may well be that it treats Islamic women unfairly, and if so, needs to be exposed and any injustices sorted out by the real law of the land.

Neither Rum or I are supporting Sharia law, we are merely saying that it is delusional scaremongering to suggest that it is poised to take over western countries...
And my gin!

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:09 am

It's a vile code that must not be tolerated to exist within civilized societies - not even as only internal to the Islamic community. That's what I'm saying.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:33 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:04 am
Neither Rum or I are supporting Sharia law, we are merely saying that it is delusional scaremongering to suggest that it is poised to take over western countries...
Neither Rum nor you are the main victims of the oppression of Sharia in your country, so why should it matter to you, right?

I mean, it's not like it's happening to British citizens, it mainly only affects women.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: