Huddersfield rape gang get a total of 220 years

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Huddersfield rape gang get a total of 220 years

Post by Cunt » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:46 pm
I"m quite satisfied with being a Western white and would be even more satisfied if my Western white country were not sullied by so many coloureds who don't subscribe to our culture.
I don't care what colour someone is - if they move to a country they should respect that countries culture. If I wanted Sharia law in my country, I would have submitted to Islam myself.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm

that's the problem, they DON'T embrace French culture (too few of them, usually of the cultured upper economic classes, do), they want to create muslim enclaves, or worse, invade us and impose their customs and laws.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:44 pm
Rum wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:54 pm
Some people want simple answers and ones which confirm their prejudices it seems.
Diversity is a strength. You should stop being so exclusively white/western, and submit already.
By leaving my rationality and the evidence behind and becoming one of the mob baying for blood? Might be your thing but not mine.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Well, I don't discriminate on the basis of skin pigmentation but I can understand the wish to preserve one's historical culture.

I mean, would it be cool to go to China and demand they accommodate your Western culture or do you think it would be more reasonable for you to adopt theirs being in their country?

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Child abuse isn’t about culture. That’s why this thread has become so skewed. It is about bad men (and ocassionally women) doing bad things to kids and thinking they are justified, excused and/or can get away with it. The reasons are varied and sometimes no doubt the cultural context will be a factor.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Rum wrote:

Asia men (the majority of who are likely to be Muslim).
In Britain, is it really true that the majority of Asian men are muslim? I understood there were a lot with Indian descent who probably aren't...

(a minor point, of no major importance in the debate on this issue...)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:19 pm

Siva wrote:

...If you want to claim it isn't Islam, fine, but explain to me what it is that motivates the child molesters in Pakistan if it isn't Islam...
The major motivation would probably be the same as in all societies where such actions occur, and would involve power, lust, and an ego-driven feeling that the gratification of their own selfish sexual desires is vastly more important than the welfare of a child.

I was arguing earlier, in hopefully a nuanced way, that it is possible that a version of Islam that these men adhere to may allow them to rationalise their actions; certainly, the misogyny of Islamic teachings is a factor. But, I only ever saw this as a contributing factor within the twisted minds of the guilty men. It would be vastly unfair to start tarring muslim men in general with this nasty brush.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:41 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:11 pm
Rum wrote:

In Britain, is it really true that the majority of Asian men are muslim? I understood there were a lot with Indian descent who probably aren't...

If I get the situation correctly, most Asians in Britain are not Hindu, but Pakistani, hence muslims... and hence the derogatory 'paki' used to designates all people coming from the former British Raj.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:20 pm

JimC wrote:
Rum wrote:

There are just over 2 million people of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin in the Uk (2011) (the majority will be Muslim) and just over 1.5 million from India and mostly Hindu in origin.

Anecdotally I would say the Hindu population tends to be more integrated (and secularised) than the Muslims, who tend to find their religion is a rather bigger element in their identities.

As to Svarty’s point. The term ‘Paki’ has no other origin than pig ignorant racism. It is used by such people on the likes of Turks, Malaysians and even a sun tanned Italian on ocassion. Fucktards.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:07 pm
Hermit wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:32 pm
Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:51 pm
Well, Hermit, in the wiki article I linked to it shows 17% of students surveyed from Islamic schools, Islamic mind you, have been abused.

I think you're too quick to toe the PC line and defend Islam.
Like I noted above, confirmation bias invincible in you is, young padawan.
Hermit wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:48 pm
Also noteworthy:
With regards to females, seven countries reported prevalence rates [of child sexual abuse] as being more than one fifth i.e., 37.8% in Australia, 32.2% in Costa Rica, 31% in Tanzania, 30.7% in Israel, 28.1% in Sweden, 25.3% in the US, and 24.2% in Switzerland
Islamic countries, are they?

And fuck off with the "defenders of Islam" shit already. Speaking for myself, I am no apologist for any religion, least of all Islam.
They're Islamic schools in an Islamic country FFS. If you want to claim it isn't Islam, fine, but explain to me what it is that motivates the child molesters in Pakistan if it isn't Islam.
Why can't it be the same thing (whatever that is) that motivates child molesterers in non-Islamic countries?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 am

Śiva wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:26 pm
Hermit wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 pm
Rum wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:54 pm
Some people want simple answers and ones which confirm their prejudices it seems.
Yep. And the post below yours makes it abundantly clear that this discussion with Śiva is like attempting to conduct a debate with a brick wall. Nothing gets through. Not the concept of confirmation bias, not an example of it and not countervailing arguments that include the relevant facts necessary for support. Think I'll just leave him at the mercy of his seemingly wilful ignorance for now. Time for a bit of shuteye anyway. Sunrise in 2.5 hours.
OK, Hermit, if you're determined to be obtuse and take this line then fine, but if you wish to substantiate your argument, if it can be called an argument, explain to me how pointing out that child molestation occurs in non-Muslim countries weakens my claim that there is something in the Pakistani culture which foments the same?
I totally agree with the highlighted part. Also with Jim's opinion, which he has voiced repeatedly, that the Qur'an facilitates - at least to some extent - the rationalisation for child sexual abuse. The reason I stop short of placing the majority of the blame for those crimes at the feet of Islam - and I can only repeat myself here - is that 1) there are other, predominantly Muslim countries where child sexual abuse is on nowhere near the level as pertains to Pakistan and 2) there are other, predominantly non-Muslim countries with outrageous levels of child sexual abuse. If Islam were the main cause of CSA I would expect a somewhat closer correlation between the two than I can discern.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:07 am

Where do you find data from islamic countries regarding women and girls? In many islam countries their births are not even recorded only boys. The notion that women are of worth does not appear that much.
When a woman marries, she sells a part of her person. In the market one buys merchandise, in marriage the husband buys the genital arvum mulieris. As in any other bargain and sale, only useful and ritually clean objects may be given in dower.
Ruxton (1916: 106). Quoted by Ziba Mir-Hosseini in volume five of Voices of Islam, pp. 85-113
[These are eight things. The first, marriage, is the root and rest are consequences. Each has a linguistic meaning and usage which we will mention in its proper place. Marriage (nikah) linguistically means intercourse and is used as a metaphor for the contract. In technical usage, it is actual for the contract and metaphorical for intercourse. It is used in custom to mean to mean intercourse as the Almighty says, "Until she marries a husband other than him," (2:230) and so it is known from this that nakaha is used for intercourse between any man and woman. Marriage in the sense of intercourse is only permitted in the Shari'a by one of two matters: the contract of marriage or ownership by the words of the Almighty, "those who guard their private parts – except from their wives or those they own as slaves, in which case they are not blameworthy." (23:5-6)
The Risala of 'Abdullah ibn Abi Zayd al-Qayrawani (310/922 - 386/996) A Treatise on Maliki Fiqh (Inc. commentary from ath-Thamr ad-Dani by al-Azhari) Ch. 32
Here we are talking about muslim women not non-muslim women who have no worth.
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Wo ... iage.22.29Image

Child marriage:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:19 pm
Siva wrote:

...If you want to claim it isn't Islam, fine, but explain to me what it is that motivates the child molesters in Pakistan if it isn't Islam...
The major motivation would probably be the same as in all societies where such actions occur, and would involve power, lust, and an ego-driven feeling that the gratification of their own selfish sexual desires is vastly more important than the welfare of a child.

I was arguing earlier, in hopefully a nuanced way, that it is possible that a version of Islam that these men adhere to may allow them to rationalise their actions; certainly, the misogyny of Islamic teachings is a factor. But, I only ever saw this as a contributing factor within the twisted minds of the guilty men. It would be vastly unfair to start tarring muslim men in general with this nasty brush.
Their main prophet...their role model...didn't he marry a kid? Maybe good Muslims would denounce that, in the way that good Catholics denounce their church hiding child abuse.

I know that some of them condemn child marriage, but enough of them still think it's a great system, that there are signals set up in airports to help rescue their victims. Rescue them from their mothers, fathers and siblings, by the way.
Rum wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:20 pm
JimC wrote:
Rum wrote:

There are just over 2 million people of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin in the Uk (2011) (the majority will be Muslim) and just over 1.5 million from India and mostly Hindu in origin.

Anecdotally I would say the Hindu population tends to be more integrated (and secularised) than the Muslims, who tend to find their religion is a rather bigger element in their identities.

As to Svarty’s point. The term ‘Paki’ has no other origin than pig ignorant racism. It is used by such people on the likes of Turks, Malaysians and even a sun tanned Italian on ocassion. Fucktards.
While you are virtue signalling, should you really be using 'fucktards'? Is it ok with you to use 'tard', which refers to people who are labelled, as an insult?

If you didn't mean to use it as insult, then my apologies, fucktard!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Fuck off.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Rum wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:27 pm
Fuck off.
You be you. I'll continue to be me.

I'll continue to respect your opinion as much as comments like this earn.

So was 'fucktard' your way of using the mentally challenged as your whipping boy? As an insult?

Or was it a term of endearment?

No need to answer, we all know you were punching down (even for you)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: