The Make Fun of Elizabeth Warren Thread

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: The Make Fun of Elizabeth Warren Thread

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:35 pm

It's Soros.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Nobody is funding them.

Marching to America! Stopping at restaurants for a nice Ceviche, Arroz a la Tumbada, and Michelada on the way. I mean, even oppressed, persecuted, poverty stricken, utterly destitute masses, simply looking for a better life, have plenty of money for a month on the road.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

laklak

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 pm

I like the way they wave the Honduran flag and sing the national anthem. Not to mention painting a swastika on a U.S. flag and burning it. Nothing says "oppressed, poverty stricken masses fleeing persecution by corrupt governments supported by the U.S. War on Drugs" like a bit of patriotism.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:46 pm

Today's videos on the news showed many of the folks in transit have backpacks, so there's that. They were also being transported on trucks - flatbeds, in the back of semis, and on buses. They are moving them fast up Mexico.

Now, in most countries, operating a livery service requires a license. It's not generally permitted to stuff people in the back of semi trucks, stuff them on flatbeds and in the backs of pickup trucks. Someone's trucks and buses are getting a lot of mileage on them, tire wear, and gasoline/diesel fuel being expended.

I think it's probably the destitute, poverty stricken Hondurans using their own buses, semi-trucks and flatbeds.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:47 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 pm
I like the way they wave the Honduran flag and sing the national anthem. Not to mention painting a swastika on a U.S. flag and burning it. Nothing says "oppressed, poverty stricken masses fleeing persecution by corrupt governments supported by the U.S. War on Drugs" like a bit of patriotism.
If they really act out like that, I'll end up agreeing with the Orange Horror as to how to deal with them.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:48 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 pm
Well, sure - migrants typically express extreme loathing for the country to which they wish to migrate. Clearly, they are rushing headlong INTO oppression. The US is so racist against latinos and hispanics that it stands to reason that they would want to go there. They are waving the Honduran flag, a symbol of great tolerance, kindness and of great assistance to the people, and burning the US flag because they are coming to the US not to better themselves, but to better the US.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Maybe this is just Ms. Warren's family coming to visit her. There should be room to put them up at her place, right?

If there isn't, maybe we could just send her back south with them.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Re: The Caravan Derail

Post by Forty Two » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:55 pm

And as it happened, it was led by the Guatemala-arrested-and-deported organizer of the caravan, the far-left Honduran politician and supporter of Hugo Chavez and Mel "cowboy hat" Zelaya, Bartolo Fuentes.
The Mail also has some vivid pictures of Honduran-flag waving would-be migrants burning flags in front of the U.S. embassy in Tegucigalpa.

It makes these caravaners rather different in kind from past immigrants to the U.S., the people who'd kiss the ground upon their arrival and who would write paeans to the golden door and the shining city on the hill.

Not these guys.

The caravan is exposing the ugly underbelly of what it's really about -- an invasion of sorts, a conquest, a bid to lay gringo low - rather than a legitimate interest in legally immigrating and assimilating into the American melting pot. The only thing such anti-American haters could possibly want in demanding to be let in, legally or not, seems to be benefits, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer, and to stick it into law-abiding America's faces that they're the ones who determine what the law is, not the Americans they hate. For the criminal population among them, there's also the bigger mayhem opportunities.

The Associated Press reports that the group has gotten into Mexico and has since swelled to 5,000. Al Jazeera reports that "All of Honduras wants to come here."

Obviously, the caravan and its organizing leaders are intending to be a test case for President Trump, with a the defiant message that they'll cross the U.S. border any time they like, immigration laws be damned. They're hoping to demonstrate such a reality with huge masses of people, who will ultimately be daring the U.S. military or border guards to fire on them, the better for their leaders to cynically claim a propaganda victory over some migrant's dead body and to ensure that as the U.S. wraps itself in pretzels over its dreaded crimes against unarmed civilians should one of them be fired upon. They know they have allies - we can count on the pope, for one, making a rare condemnation of America in such a scenario, (don't worry, he'll keep ignoring Middle Eastern Christians, shortchanging Ukrainian Uniates, and betraying Chinese Catholics, as well as pretending the pervert priest crisis in the West is a matter of collective guilt, not a particular protection racket), and the congressional Democrats, too. After a brouhaha is established and the media acts as their propaganda handmaid, the border will be free.

Because they know that Trump was stopped dead in his tracks when he tried to separate families at the border to disincentivize illegal border busting, and the crying toddler photos flowed in the press. The cynical organizers of this are doing a repeat of that with the caravan, full as it is with military-aged young men, and a few toddlers strategically placed out front, knowing they can beat Trump with such a propaganda weapon, and the large numbers as well.

So it makes perfect sense to burn tires and wave Honduran flags at the embassy of the nation they claim a "right" to live in, yet certainly do not like or even love. Nope, it's all about power here, and Trump has got his hands full.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z5UmJA31yQ
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

laklak

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:22 pm

No matter who organized it, who's supporting them, whether they're oppressed or not, no country I can think of would allow a caravan of several thousand illegal immigrants to cross their borders. It's not like they'll obey the relevant laws, apply for amnesty or work permits or whatever, they'll just disappear into the barrios. In 15 years there'll be beaucoup hand wringing and clothes rending over the latest batch of "Dreamers". Either secure the fucking borders or don't, but quit playing politics with people's lives.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:27 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:22 pm
No matter who organized it, who's supporting them, whether they're oppressed or not, no country I can think of would allow a caravan of several thousand illegal immigrants to cross their borders.
I don't understand. Didn't this group cross a few borders already?
laklak wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:22 pm
It's not like they'll obey the relevant laws, apply for amnesty or work permits or whatever, they'll just disappear into the barrios. In 15 years there'll be beaucoup hand wringing and clothes rending over the latest batch of "Dreamers". Either secure the fucking borders or don't, but quit playing politics with people's lives.
They may. If they are applying for asylum, they get to use those laws. What surprises me is that the US doesn't keep a DMZ between themselves and Mexico, where future dreamers can wait patiently while the lawful process of asylum immigration is completed.

Why in the world is every country between Honduras and the US allowing them to march through uninvited.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:09 pm

In order forthese folks to be "refugees", they must be "persecuted" under international law, which means, they can no longer live in Honduras due to a reasonable fear or proof they will be persecuted by reason of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a social group, or political opinion. Refugee status is secured while outside of the US (or any other country for which refugee status is sought). Once a person crosses the border, he can't be a refugee.

Once the border is crossed, they could become "asylum seekers." Asylum seekers are already in country, but have a claim that if they are returned to Honduras (or whatever home country), they will be persecuted for religious, racial, national origin, or social group/political opinion reasons.

So, what should happen here. What should happen is that the US shouldn't let a single Honduran in that mob into the country. And, there is a very good reason for it, and it's a reason adhered to by "every other first world civilized industrialized country" including all the pontificating and bloviating Europeans.

That reason is the United Nations Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees.

Every country involved here has signed onto that Convention.

That requires the "first safe country" to be the country at which asylum claims are to be resolved in the "first safe country." I.e. a refugee claim would be made from Honduras - they'd go to the US consulate, and claim refugee status there, or they'd be part of a group that is en masse designated "refugee status" under international law. If they actually leave Honduras under a claim of persecution, once they enter Guatemala or Belize, they would be required under international law to have their asylum claim processed in Guatemala or Belize if one of those countries is a "safe country" (meaning the persecution they claim to be suffering for religious, racial, political reasons will not be occurring there). If that's not a safe country, then they can move to Mexico and process their claim there.

Interesting thing, though. Of all the interviews I've seen of members of this mob by CNN and such, not a single one claims they are being persecuted for their political opinions, religion, race, national origin or social group. Not one. They all say they want a better life, jobs, etc.

If that's their claim, then they aren't fucking refugees or asylees, and they need to go the fuck home.

If they ARE claiming such persecution, then they really need to explain why the fuck they wouldn't be safe from this persecution in Guatemala or Mexico. I mean, are Mexicans persecuting these Hondurans for their politics? Social group? Latino status? Catholic religion? They are going to harass and commit violence against Hondurans because they're Honduran? Funny - nobody seems to be persecuting them now, even after they assaulted police and battered down fences to bust their way into the country. They're moving freely and unmolested through the country.

So, no matter how you slice this, either they are not refugee/asylees, in which case, go the fuck home. And if they are refugee/asylees, then there is no reason the shouldn't be processed in Mexico or Guatemala.

Trump is -- once again -- in the right. The Democrats are playing politics with immigration. They are making this out to be some obligation on the part of the US to accept these mobs of economic migrants into the country, and calling the President a racist if he doesn't agree.

Fuck them. Go home. Go back to Honduras. This is a major political grandstanding move.

Bog help us all if the fucking Democrats get control of the House.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Śiva wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:34 pm
Just think. The average person shits about 3 times a day and shits around 5/8ths of a lb? So 7000 Hondurans shitting 3 times a day... works out to 13125 lbs of shit a day! Who is cleaning up the Honduran shit? :ask:
Shit three times a day? :think: What the fuck are you eating? :lol: More like once per day is average.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:26 pm

What if they are going to march through the US and seek asylum in Canada? They could be housed in Tuktoyaktuk if they make it there.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

laklak

Post by laklak » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:27 am

1.5 times a day.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:15 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:21 pm
Śiva wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:34 pm
Just think. The average person shits about 3 times a day and shits around 5/8ths of a lb? So 7000 Hondurans shitting 3 times a day... works out to 13125 lbs of shit a day! Who is cleaning up the Honduran shit? :ask:
Shit three times a day? :think: What the fuck are you eating? :lol: More like once per day is average.
Whatever. Assuming just under a pound per day for a person weighing 160 pounds results in about 3.15 metric tons of shit for 7000 people or 4.5 for 10,000. That takes some logistics to take care of. I wonder how many litres of piss gets passed by that column of people.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould