"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post Reply
User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 55255
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:27 am

I know very well how I responded to 42. I responded to him the same way I would respond to anyone else who lied and misrepresented as much as he did. With no respect whatsoever.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 14967
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:39 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:27 am
I know very well how I responded to 42. I responded to him the same way I would respond to anyone else who lied and misrepresented as much as he did. With no respect whatsoever.
lol

You do make a good case for yourself. I can read it in your words today, or years past.

Your choice of words and respect has nothing to do with others. It doesn't matter who you are being disagreeable with, you are the same.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

I don't want to forget this enlightening quote by our prestigious and sage member...
Hermit wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am
Trump supporters are fundamentally racist.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 55255
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:43 am

Says the forum troll. :bored:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 14967
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:56 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:43 am
Says the forum troll. :bored:
Again, you make a great accounting of yourself here. You should feel especially proud when you insult members and get away with it. It shows your insults to be toothless and impotent.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

I don't want to forget this enlightening quote by our prestigious and sage member...
Hermit wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am
Trump supporters are fundamentally racist.

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 31515
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:28 am


Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:00 am
Image
That's hilarious, since you could go discuss such a topic in an open forum if you wished to.
Meh. It's not very honest, or brave, to pop up and tell me that I'll definitely disagree with something but then refuse to tell me what that thing actually is. It's basically calling me a disagreeable person for literally no reason - an ad hom wrapped around a strawman. Two fallacies for the price of one.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 31515
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:40 am


Cunt wrote:I did talk about it. I would guess that the interesting topics covered, will not be discussed by you here...
Nonsense. You literally refused to talk about Carl Benjamin's views on a particular issue after telling me I'd definitely disagree with them. You even accused me of ad homming him although I was quiet clear that I thought he was sincere about his views.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.


User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 37178
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: against conspiracism
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Tero » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:49 pm

What is the content? We can't see your version.This?
Last edited by Brian Peacock on Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added [yt] tag
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
You! Yes! You behind the bike sheds! Stand still, laddie!

Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 14967
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re:

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:50 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:28 am
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:00 am
Image
That's hilarious, since you could go discuss such a topic in an open forum if you wished to.
Meh. It's not very honest, or brave, to pop up and tell me that I'll definitely disagree with something but then refuse to tell me what that thing actually is. It's basically calling me a disagreeable person for literally no reason - an ad hom wrapped around a strawman. Two fallacies for the price of one.
You are right.

I shouldn't have opened such a can of worms. It isn't anything I'm comfortable talking about in a moderated forum. The topics don't suit this group. My apologies, and I'll keep an eye on topics I bring up with you.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

I don't want to forget this enlightening quote by our prestigious and sage member...
Hermit wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am
Trump supporters are fundamentally racist.

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 31515
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:10 pm

Jesus, get over yourself man. Do you see what you did there? You're making the fact that you refused to talk about something everybody else's problem by complaining that others won't allow you to talk about certain things - when in fact it's you who doesn't have the confidence to say what you really think about something. This is complete nonsense. If you think a topic is interesting just bring it up. Some people might agree with your take, some people might not, but an interesting topic can't be discussed at all if you don't bring it up in the first place. So why even mention it to begin with?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
Joe
Posts: 3441
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 am
Location: The Hovel under the Mountain
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Joe » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:14 pm

For the lulz? :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 14967
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:20 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:10 pm
Jesus, get over yourself man. Do you see what you did there? You're making the fact that you refused to talk about something everybody else's problem by complaining that others won't allow you to talk about certain things - when in fact it's you who doesn't have the confidence to say what you really think about something. This is complete nonsense. If you think a topic is interesting just bring it up. Some people might agree with your take, some people might not, but an interesting topic can't be discussed at all if you don't bring it up in the first place. So why even mention it to begin with?
Your right. It isn't important.

I know what I need to of your position already. It was my mistake to bring it up.

I'll listen to him and other contrary sources, but I'll try hard not to bother you with them. Maybe you'll take an interest in DIY, or fitness, or something less angrifying than their topics.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

I don't want to forget this enlightening quote by our prestigious and sage member...
Hermit wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am
Trump supporters are fundamentally racist.

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 31515
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:20 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:10 pm
Jesus, get over yourself man. Do you see what you did there? You're making the fact that you refused to talk about something everybody else's problem by complaining that others won't allow you to talk about certain things - when in fact it's you who doesn't have the confidence to say what you really think about something. This is complete nonsense. If you think a topic is interesting just bring it up. Some people might agree with your take, some people might not, but an interesting topic can't be discussed at all if you don't bring it up in the first place. So why even mention it to begin with?
Your right. It isn't important.

I know what I need to of your position already. It was my mistake to bring it up.

I'll listen to him and other contrary sources, but I'll try hard not to bother you with them. Maybe you'll take an interest in DIY, or fitness, or something less angrifying than their topics.
Come off it. What do you know of my position on the murder of Samuel Paty? Even I don't know what my position is yet because I son't know anything about it and you refused to talk about it! :lol:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
Posts: 31515
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am
About me: Ablate me:
Location: Location: Location:
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:31 pm

Joe wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:14 pm
For the trolz? :coffee:
:fix:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT
.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 14967
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:32 pm

My position is that it is not suitable for discussion in this forum. I might talk about it if there were spaces where people could say the odd clumsy, or nasty thing, but here it is civilized.

Maybe you should take up DIY, or fitness if you want to chat.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

I don't want to forget this enlightening quote by our prestigious and sage member...
Hermit wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am
Trump supporters are fundamentally racist.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests