"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:14 pm

So childish unsupported claims. Grow up dip stick.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:39 am

Here's an idea, fellows: Get a room.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:13 am

Alex Jones rant on liberals, baby parts, Hillary etc turned into folk song. From Bella.
https://mobile.twitter.com/weirdwithwor ... dkMRe4TDQ8
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:59 am

Jughead boogaloo boi is given 50 years for talking on Facebook about how he was going to kill a cop as he drove around with a cache of weapons. Oh, the outrage. Whattabout freedom of speech, eh?

'Texan linked to "boogaloo" convicted of attempted murder'
A Texas man linked to the “boogaloo” movement who livestreamed threats to kill police was sentenced Friday to 50 years in prison after being convicted of attempted murder of a peace officer.

On Thursday, a jury in Bowie County found 38-year-old Aaron Caleb Swenson guilty of attempted capital murder of a peace officer and found that he'd violated the Texas Hate Crimes Act, the Texarkana Gazette reported. On Wednesday, before testimony began before the judge, Swenson had pleaded guilty to terroristic threatening and evading arrest.

The newspaper reported that on Friday, the jury sentenced him to 50 years in prison for attempted murder, 20 years for terroristic threatening with a hate crime enhancement and 10 years for evading arrest. Prosecutor Kelly Crisp said the terms will run concurrently.

The jury also assessed maximum fines on each of the three charges for a total of $30,000.

Swenson testified that he was trying to be killed by police in April 2020 when he made the threats and never intended to hurt anyone when he streamed on Facebook Live while driving in Texarkana, Texas, that he was searching for a police officer to kill.

Texarkana Police Officer Jonathan Price testified that he was parked on a city street when he heard Swenson say he had “found his prey” and was turning his vehicle around.

“I realized he was talking about me,” Price said. “I put the car in drive and took off. I didn’t want to get ambushed by myself.”

Texarkana, Texas, Crime Scene Analyst Spencer Price testified about the two pistols, 12-gauge shotgun, handmade sword and 156 rounds of ammunition found in Swenson’s truck.

Homeland Security Special Agent Gregory Harry testified that Swenson’s plan was to shoot a police officer and then decapitate the officer with a sword.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:32 am

ISIS would be proud of this kaffir...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:45 am

"peace officer"?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:47 am

Sort of like a police officer, but with a suggestion that they refrain from shooting black people if possible... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re:

Post by Hermit » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:34 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:45 am
"peace officer"?
Might be a carry-over from the time Samuel Colt's best known sidearm, the Peacemaker became the preferred tool of trade of sheriffs and their deputies from 1873 onwards.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:51 pm

I'd say it goes much further back. See 'justice of the peace.' In the US and Canada, 'peace officer' is a generic term covering police officers, sheriffs, sheriff's deputies, constables, etc.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:20 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:51 pm
I'd say it goes much further back. See 'justice of the peace.' In the US and Canada, 'peace officer' is a generic term covering police officers, sheriffs, sheriff's deputies, constables, etc.
Certainly did. I was not being serious.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:50 am

Wait, cops are a protected group under the texas hate crime law?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:56 pm

Yes, an amendment was passed and signed in 2017.

'Texas Law Makes Attacks on Police a Hate Crime'
Beginning September 1, 2017, Texas joins a handful of states that have enacted so-called “Blue Lives Matter” laws, which make attacks on law enforcement officials, including judges, a hate crime. Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed the legislation, known as H.B. 2908, into law in June 2017.

The new law in Texas is actually an amendment to existing law that instructs a judge during a criminal trial to consider whether “the defendant intentionally selected the person against whom the offense was committed…because of the defendant’s bias or prejudice against a group identified by race, color, disability, religion , national origin or ancestry, age, gender or sexual preference.” The amendment adds “or by the status as a peace officer or judge” to the hate crime component judge’s must consider during trials alleging a crime was motivated by such prejudice.

The law comes about one year after a devastating attack on Dallas police officers in which five officers were killed. Another attack in 2015 targeted a district judge outside her home.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:51 pm

nice, but they still have done nothing to stop cops from making it a capital offence to be living while a darkie.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:17 pm

A billionaire wants to build a utopia in the US desert. Seems like this could go wrong
Jessa Crispin wrote:The architects of the proposed 150,000-acre project are scouting the American south-west. They’re already predicting the first residents can move in by 2030

Welcome to Telosa, a $400bn “city of the future,” according to its founder, the billionaire Marc Lore. The city doesn’t exist yet, nor is it clear which state will house the experiment, but the architects of the proposed 150,000-acre project are scouting the American south-west. They’re already predicting the first residents can move in by 2030.

Telosa will eventually house 5 million people, according to its website, and benefit from a halo of utopian promises: avant-garde architecture, drought resistance, minimal environmental impact, communal resources. This hypothetical metropolis promises to take some of the most cutting-edge ideas about sustainability and urban design and make them reality.

The plan combines ideas about urban farming (the “beacon” tower of the project will house aeroponic farms) and quality of life (a city where everyone can live and work and play within a 15-minute commute) alongside new green technologies and a model of land ownership proposed, but never executed, by the 19th-century economist Henry George. These are ideas that have remained in the abstract or only attempted on a small scale; now they will have a whole American metropolis to experiment with, brought to life by the creative ambitions of one very rich man.

This is a guy who built his fortune in part through Walmart, a labor-busting company that pays its own workers so little that they often have to rely on government-funded welfare programs despite being employed full-time.

Lore made another chunk of his fortune by selling a venture to Amazon, a company so odious in its treatment of workers that even the Wall Street Journal has turned up its nose. Both of these companies have been instrumental in funneling money and joy from the lower classes and handing it over to a select few who can think lofty thoughts about, “What would make society better?”
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:15 pm

Video.

"Woman of God" getting busted

https://twitter.com/d33jx/status/1439911365305634816