"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:32 pm
My position is that it is not suitable for discussion in this forum. I might talk about it if there were spaces where people could say the odd clumsy, or nasty thing, but here it is civilized.

Maybe you should take up DIY, or fitness if you want to chat.
I see. You're not comfortable talking about it, but you're comfortable enough to bring it up and talk about how you're not going to talk about it, and to decide what I'd think about it too. :lol:

As to DIY and fitness. Well, I don't have the skills or the inclination for the former, and I don't talk about my equestry and other martial practices because that just doesn't seem relevant to my activity here.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:45 pm

I think it is one of those kafka traps. I'll tell you about it. I'll tell you I think you would disagree, but if I said where, it wouldn't help anyone.

You are also welcome to read their take on the story, or to listen. You could also find it all over the media. I'll say a little on it, but then leave it there.

(don't worry, it isn't the tough part)

The kid who lied about this was a fucking asshole. She deserves to have her laptop taken away, and be grounded for a week or more.

Instead, this early-teens kid will know their lie ended in a horrific death.

It's WAY too much consequences for her. In the focus (rightly so) of the other elements of this killing, I think people will miss how much a shitty little teen lie cost this kid.

Should have been a grounding, or detention. Maybe extra chores.

Fuck.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:03 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:31 pm
Joe wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:14 pm
For the trolz? :coffee:
:fix:
Brian, I'm shocked, shocked, to find there's trolling going on in here! :hehe:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:24 pm

It's all an endless string of

"Please look at the (right-wing / new futurism) stuff I like, but I won't read the (contrary) stuff you like"

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:26 pm

If a member of this site lacks confidence in their own ability to discuss a sensitive topic without being a dishonest, abusive arse, I think people should respect the judgement of that member. The wistful mentions by such a member of these topics as being beyond their reach should be respected. Having the fortitude to acknowledge personal deficiencies is admirable.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:34 pm

:clap:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:36 pm

Thanks, lemmy.

I'll look around to see what you better people say about those subjects, and it will tell me how well I misunderstood them.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:40 pm

What subjects? :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:24 pm

Praise the Lard, Jeebus Saves!

'Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now "Ex-Gay," consecrating his life to St. Joseph'
Milo Yiannopoulos, the gay man whose conservative messaging and willingness to speak the truth sparked riots on university campuses may well trigger more outrage now that he describes himself as “Ex-Gay” and “sodomy free,” and is leading a daily consecration to St. Joseph online.

Two years ago, when Church Militant’s Michael Voris famously challenged Yiannopoulos to live a chaste life, Yiannopoulos was not defensive. Instead, he acquiesced, and humbly admitted his human weakness.

“I know everything you’re saying, and I’m just not there yet. And I don’t know if I’ll get there,” Yiannopoulos told Voris at the time.

It seems that he has now arrived “there.”

LifeSite: I imagine that to many who follow you, your recent decision to publicly identify as “Milo, Ex-Gay” may seem like a 180-degree turn. Are you also surprised that your life has taken this turn? Or is it unsurprising, a natural and perhaps inevitable progression in your life? I ask this because over the last few years things that you’ve said have hinted at being drawn in this direction.

Milo: When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking. Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles.

That’s not to say I didn’t throw myself enthusiastically into degeneracy of all kinds in my private life. I suppose I felt that’s all I deserved. I’d love to say it was all an act, and I’ve been straight this whole time, but even I don’t have that kind of commitment to performance art. Talk about method acting …
More of the same mutual fondling follows. This may not end well, but it could end interestingly.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re:

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:30 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:40 pm
What subjects? :tea:
lol

no cheating!

I'll just see if someone HAS talked about them. I don't want to join conversations about these subjects. Better to keep my head down and learn.

If you guys haven't, I'll assume it isn't important, or you don't know, or (in rare cases) your governments forbid open discussion of the subjects, and fear of arrest keeps it unwritten.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:32 pm
My position is that it is not suitable for discussion in this forum. I might talk about it if there were spaces where people could say the odd clumsy, or nasty thing, but here it is civilized.

Maybe you should take up DIY, or fitness if you want to chat.
What utter bullshit. Anything is suitable for discussion in this forum, in terms of rational discussion of opposing views. You simply need to leave out the personal snark, misrepresentation of others and trolling...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:11 pm

I'm looking to see if anyone has weighed in. Empiricism, HO!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:29 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:Praise the Lard, Jeebus Saves!

'Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now "Ex-Gay," consecrating his life to St. Joseph'
Milo Yiannopoulos, the gay man whose conservative messaging and willingness to speak the truth sparked riots on university campuses may well trigger more outrage now that he describes himself as “Ex-Gay” and “sodomy free,” and is leading a daily consecration to St. Joseph online.

Two years ago, when Church Militant’s Michael Voris famously challenged Yiannopoulos to live a chaste life, Yiannopoulos was not defensive. Instead, he acquiesced, and humbly admitted his human weakness.

“I know everything you’re saying, and I’m just not there yet. And I don’t know if I’ll get there,” Yiannopoulos told Voris at the time.

It seems that he has now arrived “there.”

LifeSite: I imagine that to many who follow you, your recent decision to publicly identify as “Milo, Ex-Gay” may seem like a 180-degree turn. Are you also surprised that your life has taken this turn? Or is it unsurprising, a natural and perhaps inevitable progression in your life? I ask this because over the last few years things that you’ve said have hinted at being drawn in this direction.

Milo: When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking. Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles.

That’s not to say I didn’t throw myself enthusiastically into degeneracy of all kinds in my private life. I suppose I felt that’s all I deserved. I’d love to say it was all an act, and I’ve been straight this whole time, but even I don’t have that kind of commitment to performance art. Talk about method acting …
More of the same mutual fondling follows. This may not end well, but it could end interestingly.
What? Milo just canceled himself?

Frank Zappa

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:45 pm

The alt-right - fact free, and now sodomy free! No hidden additives or compassion!
And my gin!

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:46 pm

Speaking of sins, what the fuck did the inhabitants of Gomorrah get up to?
And my gin!