"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:25 am

Svartalf wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 am
I never said the alt right were not terrorists, they are; and they ought to be dumped on Clipperton island and never fetched from there again. but the antifa are putting out fires with gasoline.
I know Svarty. I was kind of being ironic and showing how the definition of 'terrorism' can be technically correct, in the sense of being 'unlawful political violence', but unhelpful when it comes to actually describing or representing the activity of a group.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:37 am

Svartalf wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 am
I never said the alt right were not terrorists, they are; and they ought to be dumped on Clipperton island and never fetched from there again. but the antifa are putting out fires with gasoline.
So was the French resistance, the ANC, as rEv mentioned, and numerous other groups. You keep ignoring how those groups get labelled depending on whether they finish up winners or losers. If they win they are liberation fronts and revolutionaries. If they lose they are terrorists and rebels.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:04 am

All of those terrorists won.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:31 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:04 am
All of those terrorists won.
That's an unbeatable argument for installing world peace. :tup:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:02 pm

The only way we'll achieve world peace is via mind control. There would have to be a deadly implant in each of us that would activate if impure thoughts would start to surface. The controllers would have to be aliens, lizard-like for preference. AI would not be sufficient, it couldn't appreciate the capability for evil humans have.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:32 am
Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:55 am
ANTIFA looks like mostly white people, who use masks, intimidation and violence to achieve their goals.

Here is another (You) for you.
You're mostly right. Their goal is to resist Fascists. The clue is in the name really. What in your view would be a better way to resist Fascists and other forms of right-wing authoritarianism? I know I asked you that before but your answer only mentioned banning the groups like Antifa who resist fascists etc - it didn't really cover the better or best way to resists fascists etc (I'd also acknowledge that my earlier question was a bit of a leading one because it implicitly assumed that resisting fascists was basically a good idea).
OK, since the current political climate seems to have everyone accused of racism, as an attack/dismissal, I'll be cautious here because I'm sure 'fascist' will be an abused term in just the same way. (if it isn't already)

So a better way to resist fascists...I think exposing them. The media seems to favour antifa, so they get almost universal positive regard from those douchebags. Have 2 flavours of media, and FREE speech.

Fascists HATE free speech.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:10 pm

You're doing it again, guys. You're letting Cunt control the conversation.

This is Alt-right 101. Now instead of the conversation being about Nazi, fascistic fucks it's about ANTIFA.

You should only answer parts pertaining to fascism and completely ignore the off topic bits. Don't even point it put that he's off topic. Continue as if he never said it.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:10 pm

This is Alt-right 101.
Self-described 'nasty hombre'. I'll have to go find a translation one day, and see if it is something important. (I don't speak french)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Basically the ploy here is to create a false moral equivalence between Nazis and those who stand against them.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:22 pm
Basically the ploy here is to create a false moral equivalence between Nazis and those who stand against them.
I've started adding cole slaw to my hot dogs, and they are goddamned yummy!

Bun's I've replaced with tortillas, and dogs with turkey-dogs. They are downright healthy :)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 pm

You're such an edgelord sometimes. :tea:

Frank Zappa

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:31 am

Animavore wrote:
There are days when I wonder if the equivalence is all that false, if the antifa could seize power, I fear they'd be khmer rouge redux.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:51 am

Svartalf wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:31 am
Animavore wrote:
There are days when I wonder if the equivalence is all that false, if the antifa could seize power, I fear they'd be khmer rouge redux.
They're not out to seize power. They're not a political party or movement or even an organised group with a centralised leadership.

So yeah. False equivalence.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:06 am

Svartalf wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:31 am
Animavore wrote:
Don't be ridiculous. They have no ambitions of power. They are simply anti-fascist.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:03 am

the best way to prevent a foe from coming into power is to seize power before they can.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping