"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:29 pm

Alternative facts.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:22 am

Alt right white nationalist fuck convicted of murder.

'Jeremy Christian found guilty in MAX stabbings; what’s next?'
A sentencing date for Jeremy Christian, convicted Friday of first-degree murder in the MAX stabbings, hasn’t been scheduled yet.

Jurors will return to the courtroom Tuesday and Wednesday to make certain findings about who Christian is as a person and his crimes. That will help the judge determine the sentence Christian will receive.

Under Oregon’s 2019 first-degree murder law, Multnomah County Circuit Judge Cheryl Albrecht has two options: She could sentence Christian to “true life” -- meaning he’ll spend the rest of his life in prison with no possibility of release or she could sentence him to life in prison with a 30-year minimum.

But in the case of the latter, the judge could order that Christian serve two consecutive 30-year minimum terms, for a total of at least 60 years. On top of that, she could add another 7 1/2 years for attempted murder and possibly several years more for the other charges.

In all, Christian was found guilty of 12 counts by unanimous votes from the jury on each count. He killed Taliesin Namkai-Meche, 23, and Ricky Best, 53, and seriously wounded Micah Fletcher, then 21, on May 26, 2017. Christian was convicted of the first-degree assault of Fletcher and unlawful use of a weapon and menacing against another passenger, Shawn Forde, when Christian stormed off the train. Christian pointed his knife at Forde and asked if anybody else wanted some. Christian then fled the transit center and was arrested about a mile away, thanks in part to passengers who followed him and notified police of his location.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:27 am

Beat me to it. :mrgreen:

I smelt something fishy the moment I read that tweet. From that Snopes link:
Several news articles failed to mention that Martinez' sentence would not have been nearly so long if he had not already been convicted of two previous felonies and treated as an "habitual offender," in keeping with Iowa state law. In that circumstance, his criminal history tripled the maximum available sentence for arson from five years to 15 years.
The tweet further misrepresented "the state of justice in America in 2020" by neglecting to mention that the perpetrator who ran the van through a Trump supporter's sunshade was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, criminal mischief and driving with a suspended license. I do agree that he should have been charged with attempted murder, but Florida's department of public prosecutions might have had a valid reason we are unaware of for not pressing that one.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:34 pm

One of the organizers of the 'Unite the Right' rally tried to squeeze out some benefit from the fiasco by getting a redefinition of 'heckler's veto' through a Virginia court. He failed.

'Judge dismisses lawsuit by Charlottesville rally organizer'
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by the leader of a white nationalist rally that ended in violence in Charlottesville.

Jason Kessler argued in the lawsuit that law enforcement and city officials violated his free speech rights by effectuating a “heckler’s veto” on the 2017 Unite the Right rally.

Kessler argued that the defendants knew of plans by leftist “Antifa” activists to disrupt the rally, then used the expected chaos and violence caused by confrontations between alt-right protesters and “Antifa” counter-protesters as an excuse to shut down the rally.

U.S. District Court Judge Norman Moon ruled Feb. 21 that the defendants did not breach any affirmative constitutional duty to Kessler.

Moon said that while the defendants had a constitutional obligation to not restrict Kessler’s speech because of the threat or possibility of public hostility to the alt-right message, they had no constitutional obligation to prevent that public hostility.

“In sum, plaintiffs’ allegations that defendants failed to prevent private parties from mutually engaging in violence that led to the declaration of an unlawful assembly did not state a claim for the violation of a constitutional right,” Moon wrote.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:56 pm

interesting, thanks L'Emmy.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:59 pm

How many 'Bernie-Bro's' advocate, or commit violence before they get celebrated here?

(spoilered to hide it from Bernie)
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:45 pm

(spoilered to protect those who practice fascism but don't like admitting it)
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 pm

No you're not.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:52 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 pm
No you're not.
I believe you should have the freedom to say that.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Trump supporters at it again.

The FBI Just Arrested a Bunch of Neo-Nazi Atomwaffen Members
https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/ ... iisqCbNEEg
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 pm

yebut Antifa!!

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:02 am

Great, more white, Christian identity politics. :nono:

Well, at least they're not kneeling at football games or wearing pussy hats, 'cause that sort of thing is divisive... :sarcasm:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:49 am

Awful. The arrests were all guys in their 20's. I can't help but think they didn't get much in the way of senior leadership.

Are ISIS/ISIL alt-right? alt-left? Something else?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:11 am

Imagine being a Nazi apologist. I can't.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.