"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by JimC » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:16 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:44 am
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Trump is paying people to act as agent provocateurs. I don't think anything is beyond him in his bid to win the Presidency again.
Trump supporters are effectively forecasting an armed rebellion if Trump loses:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-28/ ... s/12477786
And she feels without Donald Trump, America will go even further off the rails.

"It's very scary because if he doesn't win … there might be an actual nationwide rebellion against it. There's people out there who'll just go crazy."
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:24 am

Melbourne has crazed right-wing terrorists too! (I didn't want us to feel left out... :tea: )

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-28/ ... s/12499230
A Melbourne court has heard far-right terrorist Phillip Galea had no intention of killing anyone, and his plans to attack "lefties" in Melbourne were "bluster, waffle and big-noting".

Galea, 35, is intending to appeal his conviction on terrorism charges, even before he has been sentenced for plotting a series of attacks in 2016.

In December, a jury found him guilty of "acts in preparation for, or planning a terrorist act", as well as attempting to make a document likely to facilitate a terrorist act.

Galea had maps and photos of the targeted locations and was making a Patriot's Cookbook to recruit others to take up violent acts against Muslims and leftists.

He scouted out Trades Hall in Carlton, as well as the offices of the Melbourne Anarchist Club in Northcote and the Resistance Centre in the CBD, and wanted to "burn them out like rats", the court heard.

He produced his Patriot's Cookbook during his testimony in the trial, claiming it was just a survival guide.

But prosecutor Richard Maidment said it was a call to action for "hundreds upon hundreds or thousands upon thousands of terrorist attacks".

The document referred to the use of poison arrows, acid to burn people, and using 100 to 200 litres of ethanol poured into holes drilled into the buildings.
Galea planned attacks against "greenies, vegans, hipsters, union thugs, feminists, atheists and others", the court was told.
:yes: Not left out!
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:28 am

Is Seth in Victoria?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:44 am
Who'd have thought? White supremacists infiltrating peaceful protests to act as agents provocateurs.

'Police arrest six people, use chemical agents to disperse riot near RPD Headquarters'
Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney and Police Chief Gerald Smith addressed overnight riots in Richmond during a press conference on Sunday.

Both city officials thanked peaceful protesters and the Black Lives Matter movement and detested violence and arson fires started by some in the crowd.

Stoney said there were reports of white supremacists in the crowds who incited the violence.

“There were white supremacists marching under the banner of Black Lives Matter, an attempt to undermine an otherwise overwhelmingly peaceful movement toward social justice,” Stoney said. “We’ve spoken on many occasions about those who’ve chosen a more violent route to express their discontent and what that does for the overall movement toward social justice.
Must be a case of mistaken identity, or more likely, it's malicious antifa lies.

Property damage plays right into the administration's hands - its a free gift for Trump's election campaign - which is why I think the protestors need to think about changing tack and perhaps start cooperating with the police to help identify the culprits. Yeah, that means protests which in large part are highlighting the deficiencies of the policing, criminal and justice system would be working with the system they are expressing so little confidence in - but if successful it could help bolster better communication between the community and the police and have a positive net effect in the long term, as well as limiting political ammo for the Repugs and delegitimising The Secret Police operations coordinated from Trump campaign head office.

I know. I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:11 pm

That would be an excellent tactic, but it depends on demonstrations being coordinated in some way, with organizers who can issue guidelines. That may not always be the case.

More left wing media/antifa lies:

'Police Say The "Umbrella Man" At The George Floyd Protests Was A White Supremacist Trying To Incite Violence'
Minneapolis investigators say a masked, umbrella-carrying man who was filmed in a viral video smashing windows during protests in the city in late May against the police killing of George Floyd was a white supremacist intent on inciting violence.

In an affidavit filed in state court on Monday as part of an application for a search warrant and seen by BuzzFeed News, an arson investigator with the Minneapolis Police Department identified the man as a 32-year-old member of the Hells Angels biker gang who intended to incite violence at the peaceful demonstration.

While named in the affidavit, the man has not yet been charged with any crime and so BuzzFeed News is not naming him. The man did not immediately respond to requests for comment for this story.

MPD arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in the affidavit that the man’s actions at what had previously been largely peaceful demonstrations helped trigger a rash of looting and fires, noting that the AutoZone was later burned to the ground. Prior to smashing the store’s windows, the man also spray-painted "free shit for everyone zone" on its doors, according to the affidavit.

“Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling ‘Umbrella man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful,” Christensen wrote. “The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence.”

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:36 am

An obvious case of entrapment by the FBI. :hehe:

'Two men allegedly linked to "Boogaloo" accused of offering to work with Hamas'
Two self-described "Boogaloo Bois" have been charged with terrorism-related offenses after authorities said the men discussed attacking government officials and buildings and tried to work with people they believed to be members of Hamas.

Michael Robert Solomon, 30, of Minnesota, and Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, of North Carolina, were communicating with a "confidential human source" or an undercover FBI official, not Hamas, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Minnesota said Friday.

The men are each charged with one count of conspiring to provide and attempting to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:25 am

real morons, nobody who knows his stuff in the least would believe that hamas would attack the american government, much as they'd like to, they know that to do so would mean the merkins unleashing the fury of israel on their sorry bods even worse than they do on their own.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:48 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am
Property damage plays right into the administration's hands - its a free gift for Trump's election campaign - which is why I think the protestors need to think about changing tack and perhaps start cooperating with the police to help identify the culprits. Yeah, that means protests which in large part are highlighting the deficiencies of the policing, criminal and justice system would be working with the system they are expressing so little confidence in - but if successful it could help bolster better communication between the community and the police and have a positive net effect in the long term, as well as limiting political ammo for the Repugs and delegitimising The Secret Police operations coordinated from Trump campaign head office.

I know. I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.
This would be a good time for there to be a call for protesters to move away from any acts of violence and destruction, photograph those involved, and hand over those responsible whether Left or Right.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:12 am

trump tells fans to patrol streets. All of them are armed:

The MAGA movement hits the streets — and Trump latches on
Some Trump supporters have taken it upon themselves to police cities experiencing unrest. And Trump isn't condemning the behavior as he pushes a law-and-order election message.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/0 ... MpO9wcpcb0
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:56 pm

All they need is some brown shirts...
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:52 pm

The US Department of Homeland Security (that name will always conjure the whiff of fascism for me) has bungled their remit in a major way. Everybody knows that antifa and their Marxist allies BLM are the most dangerous domestic threats facing the country. How did the DHS manage to miss that?

'DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat'
White supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the United States, according to a draft report from the Department of Homeland Security.

Two later draft versions of the same document — all of which were reviewed by POLITICO — describe the threat from white supremacists in slightly different language. But all three drafts describe the threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S., listed above the immediate danger from foreign terrorist groups.

“Foreign terrorist organizations will continue to call for Homeland attacks but probably will remain constrained in their ability to direct such plots over the next year,” all three documents say.

Russia “probably will be the primary covert foreign influence actor and purveyor of disinformation and misinformation in the Homeland,” the documents also say.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:44 pm

Written by Democrats. :coffee:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:15 pm

I didn't know the Proud Boys had rules against masturbation. Pretty curious for a bunch of wankers.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:30 pm

Someday soon, a chat log of antifa terrorists plotting violence will be released, of that we may rest assured. Meanwhile, others may content themselves with the following quotes that I'm sure were taken completely out of context:

'Patriot Coalition: Leaked Messages Show Far-Right Group's Plans for Portland Violence'

Dub

The only real way to end it is to start shooting everyone of them. Fists and pepper spray are fun but don't get the job done. I think sooner or later it's coming. Our governor and the coward mayor of Portland will let it go on till November. If we don't take care of it ourselves. Then there's the whole prison thing I don't quite like. So your damned if do damned if you don't.
Shelly A

Maybe patriots should come up with plans to put a end to Antifa. Dress up and infiltrate their crowds and take out the leaders. . injections [emoticon] flank them and move them towards an ambush. . . .pitching machines, bowling balls, slingshots, nail guns
Yeah getting tired of hearing about them and the evil Democrats. None of them has done any form of contributing to our country other then destroying it.
Mark Melchi

Yes, going after them at night is the solution. Day time yelling matches are pointless. Like we do in other states, tactical ambushes at night while backing up the police are the key. You get the leaders and the violent ones and the police are happy to shut their mouths and cameras. They are getting to murder us and peaceful ways are over. Guerilla tactics are the only way we win this.

We are seriously loosing this country...and if we are too worried about getting in trouble we have already let them win.
Peter

We need to start going after the antifa press

They are basically setting up shots to make us look like we are instagating them lolol

Soo aim for the cameras

David Willis

Yes press. Aclu and lawyers guild are all targets

Peter

Yes
usw

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:42 pm

FTSH.

Frank Zappa