"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:25 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:16 am
Yeah but Antifa and social justice warriors!

I miss 42.
If he or the Canadian leftist had been around, you can be sure we'd all know about Michael Forest Reinoehl. :smoke:

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Post by BarnettNewman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:26 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:One of the top members of Proud Boys has decided he's had enough of the charade. Coming out as openly white supremacist was just the right thing to do.

'Proud Boys Infighting Sees Leading Member Form Breakaway Group to Fight "White Genocide"'
nfighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

"We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other 'undesirables' into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

"We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race."
This is a good sign. They’re failing and starting to eat their own. Weak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 pm

The more honest they become the less strategic they are.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 pm
The more honest they become the less strategic they are.
So they'll be very low on the strategic scale when they state clearly and unequivocally that all black people and jews should be sent to death camps ASAP...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:30 pm

About those horrible BLM/antifas and their penchant for arson ...

'"Boogaloo Boi" charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest'
A rightwing extremist boasted of driving from Texas to Minneapolis to help set fire to a police precinct during the George Floyd protests, federal prosecutors said.

US attorney Erica MacDonald said on Friday that she had charged Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old Texas resident, with traveling across state lines to participate in a riot. The charges are the latest example of far-right extremists attempting to use violence to escalate national protests against police brutality into an uprising against the government, and even full civil war.

The case also reveals the extent of the coordination between violent members of the nascent far-right “Boogaloo Bois” movement operating in different cities across the country.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:17 pm

I look forward to Cucker Farlson et al correcting their wrongful attribution of the precinct fire to Antifas and BLMs.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: philobarbaros

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Cucker can't afford any more controversy, he's already gone so far left! :lol:
The primary product of pine is pineapple.

Seabass
About me: Antifa Provocateur

Post by Seabass » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:26 pm

False flag, eh? Once again we have far right assholes doing what they accuse the "left" of doing. It's all projection, isn't it. Conservatives are terrible people, so they assume their opponents are doing all sorts of terrible shit, and this gives them justification to do all the terrible shit they think their opponents are doing.
"No, no, no, not God bless America. God damn America!" —Reverend Jeremiah Wright