"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: "Alt-right" Still parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:44 pm

They Petered out and fell into the frying Pan
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:33 pm
So you're actually defending the Proud Boys now, huh? Have fun with that.
First I've heard about the 'Proud Boys', but it sounds like they are a response to the lack of police support seen in many recent confrontations.

I don't need to defend them anyway. It sounds like they defend themselves. Does it scare you when people don't kowtow to ANTIFA and the rest of the black-clad, mask-wearing lefties?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:35 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:51 pm
Seabass wrote:
First I've heard about the 'Proud Boys', but it sounds like they are a response to the lack of police support seen in many recent confrontations.

I don't need to defend them anyway. It sounds like they defend themselves. Does it scare you when people don't kowtow to ANTIFA and the rest of the black-clad, mask-wearing lefties?
So you're defending a gang about whom you know jack shit. What the hell is your point? To be an irritant?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:35 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:51 pm
Seabass wrote:

So you're defending a gang about whom you know jack shit. What the hell is your point? To be an irritant?
I defend their right to defend themselves.

I don't see you answering whether you think they have the right to do that, but it doesn't matter. I already know what you think of opposing viewpoints. I copied it into my signature so I could remember easy.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:53 pm

You'd be right about me if the Republican viewpoint was the only other viewpoint out there. It isn't, of course, so you are either an idiot or a troll. Although, I suppose you could be both.

By the way, I also oppose the Nazi viewpoint and the Boko Haram viewpoint. I'm such an intolerant bastard. :sigh:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Alt-Right Alt-Righting.
White Nationalist Richard Spencer’s Wife Says In Divorce Filings That He Physically And Emotionally Abused Her
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ta ... YTVBf5SaWM
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:53 pm
You'd be right about me if the Republican viewpoint was the only other viewpoint out there. It isn't, of course, so you are either an idiot or a troll. Although, I suppose you could be both.

By the way, I also oppose the Nazi viewpoint and the Boko Haram viewpoint. I'm such an intolerant bastard. :sigh:
There are two parties (and a bunch of 'spoil-your-ballot' candidates) in the US. If you aren't one one side or the other, that's sensible enough, but your vote will be one of the two parties, or wasted on an independent.

And you can't respect anyone who doesn't come down on the same side as you. Classy and mature, Seabass. Or maybe I'm wrong about the classy part...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 pm

Trump supporters (it's safe to assume) send pipe bombs to the Clintons, Obama, and CNN. But how about those SJWs hey?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:36 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 pm
Trump supporters (it's safe to assume) send pipe bombs to the Clintons, Obama, and CNN. But how about those SJWs hey?
They want you to say "xir" instead of "her", rEv! The horror!! :hairfire:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:55 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 pm
I don't agree that it is safe to assume.

I certainly think that you would believe that it is safe to assume.

How about those SJW's? Does one touch your pee-pee every time you say something mean about Trump supporters online?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:12 am

Great post.

Given the targets and Trump/Fox rhetoric, only you couldn't connect the dots.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:23 am

Evidently, there were misspellings on some of the packages. It was definitely a Trump supporter. :coffee:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:37 am

What have the investigators said about it so far?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/ ... 07872.html
"The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such," the Secret Service said in a statement.

"The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them," it said.

Secret Service launched an investigation to find the source of the packages.
The New York City police commissioner said the package contained what appeared to be a live explosive and envelope containing white powder.

The package was addressed to former CIA Director John Brennan, CNN reported, citing city and local law enforcement officials. Brennan appears on other cable and broadcast networks.

According to the NYPD's chief of counterterrorism, the explosive appeared to be sent by the same person who mailed suspicious packages to the Clinton and Obama homes, as well as the device found on Monday at the home of billionaire philanthropist George Soros.
Looks like not much being said. It looks pretty crude and simple, so could be an idiot for any random idiot reason (idiocy knows no bounds)

If it was a political move of some kind, it sure looks dumb. I don't really see how it could benefit either side, but they haven't really said much about their investigation yet.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:31 am

"Blow her up! Blow her up!"
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:42 pm

A sudden glut of bombs not going off does sound quite unusual. Anyone know how often such things are found in the normal mail screening?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: