Republicans: continued

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Republicans: continued

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:47 pm

Why not listen to someone more knowledgeable about Islam for a different take on Ilhan Omar?

Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:07 pm

:hilarious: Yeah, I'm sure that Debbie Georgatos is 'more knowledgeable about Islam', as far as you're concerned. That video tells us nothing beyond how an American Republican propagandist cherry-picks and interprets what Ayaan Hirsi Ali wrote.

Your post was a lame attempt at deflection--instead of dealing with the topic of a Republican senator's willingness to regurgitate weaponized misinformation, you try to reinforce the Republican attacks on Omar. 0.1/10--Abject failure

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:33 pm

Why stop there? Fox News' Tomi Lahren Says 'Left' Supporters of Rep. Ilhan Omar Back 'Stoning' Gays

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cb5 ... b9a2d90784
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:41 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:07 pm
:hilarious: Yeah, I'm sure that Debbie Georgatos is 'more knowledgeable about Islam', as far as you're concerned. That video tells us nothing beyond how an American Republican propagandist cherry-picks and interprets what Ayaan Hirsi Ali wrote.

Your post was a lame attempt at deflection--instead of dealing with the topic of a Republican senator's willingness to regurgitate weaponized misinformation, you try to reinforce the Republican attacks on Omar. 0.1/10--Abject failure
Why not REALLY show me to be the fool by showing how Ayaan Hirsi Ali said something completely different?

Or of course you could just use a character attack on a reporter you dislike. That rises to a high enough level for some folks.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Debbie Georgatos's pathetic blithering doesn't justify Rand Paul's credulous (at best) re-broadcasting of a dishonest video from the Christian Broadcasting Network. In fact what she said is completely irrelevant to that topic. You need no help from me in displaying how much of a fool you are.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:27 am

What did Ayaan Hirsi Ali say?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:35 am

Here is some, which you can again blame on someone you don't like, because it is difficult.
https://rabbijohnrosove.wordpress.com/2 ... l-july-12/
Perhaps—I do not know—this is what happened to Ms. Omar in the four years she spent in a refugee camp in Kenya as a child. Or perhaps she became acquainted with Islamist anti-Semitism in Minnesota, where her family settled when she was 12. In any case, her preoccupation with the Jews and Israel would otherwise be hard to explain.

Spreading anti-Semitism through all these channels is no trivial matter—and this brings us to the question of resources. “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” Ms. Omar tweeted in February, implying that American politicians support Israel only because of Jewish financial contributions. The irony is that the resources available to propagate Islamist ideologies, with their attendant anti-Semitism, vastly exceed what pro-Israel groups spend in the U.S. Since the early 1970s the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has spent vast sums to spread Wahhabi Islam abroad. Much of this funding is opaque, but estimates of the cumulative sum run as high as $100 billion.
The problem of Muslim anti-Semitism is much bigger than Ilhan Omar. Condemning her, expelling her from the House Foreign Affairs Committee, or defeating her in 2020 won’t make the problem go away.

Islamists have understood well how to couple Muslim anti-Semitism with the American left’s vague notion of “social justice.” They have succeeded in couching their agenda in the progressive framework of the oppressed versus the oppressor. Identity politics and victimhood culture also provide Islamists with the vocabulary to deflect their critics with accusations of “Islamophobia,” “white privilege” and “insensitivity.” A perfect illustration was the way Ms. Omar and her allies were able to turn a House resolution condemning her anti-Semitism into a garbled “intersectional” rant in which Muslims emerged as the most vulnerable minority in the league table of victimhood.

As for me, I eventually unlearned my hatred of Jews, Zionists and Israel. As an asylum seeker turned student turned politician in Holland, I was exposed to a complex set of circumstances that led me to question my own prejudices. Perhaps I didn’t stay in the Islamist fold long enough for the indoctrination to stick. Perhaps my falling out with my parents and extended family after I left home led me to a wider reappraisal of my youthful beliefs. Perhaps it was my loss of religious faith.
...but I'm sorry, you were saying something about a reporter you didn't like...what was it again?

Ayaan Hirsi Ali might have a more informed opinion on this than you, L'Emmie, so forgive me if I dismiss your usual rantings as uninformed flag-waving for your party.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:45 am

You're unable to come up with any comment at all on Rand Paul's dishonesty by proxy so prefer to retreat to what you consider the safer ground of a knee-jerk attack on Omar. I understand. :coffee:

The problem for your attack narrative is that what Ayaan Hirsi Ali describes is a process of gaining a broader perspective, which is what we can see in the case of Ilhan Omar as well.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:11 am

L'Emmy, do you have to make your accurate rebuttal so hard for Cunt to understand?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:52 pm

JimC wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:11 am
L'Emmy, do you have to make your accurate rebuttal so hard for Cunt to understand?
What accuracy? I was wondering what Ayaan Hirsi Ali said about this politician, and the reporter commenting on it has grabbed all L'Emmy's attention.

But I doubt you would understand her. She is an atheist who doesn't mind speaking critically of Islam, and I think that kind of talk is illegal in some of your countries. Heck, if I lived in such a country, I might try hard not to understand her also.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:52 pm
JimC wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:11 am
What accuracy? I was wondering what Ayaan Hirsi Ali said about this politician, and the reporter commenting on it has grabbed all L'Emmy's attention.

But I doubt you would understand her. She is an atheist who doesn't mind speaking critically of Islam, and I think that kind of talk is illegal in some of your countries. Heck, if I lived in such a country, I might try hard not to understand her also.
JimC lives in Australia. Speaking critically of Islam in Australia is perfectly legal. Libelling or slandering individuals is not.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Islam can suck my hairy balls.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:11 pm

The Qor'an is as bad as the Old Testament
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:16 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 pm
Is 'Muslim' a race? Can one be racist against Muslims?

Is 'Jew' a race? Can one be racist against Jews?

Can you go back to what Ayaan said? Or would you rather ignore it, too?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:19 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:16 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 pm
Is 'Muslim' a race? Can one be racist against Muslims?

Is 'Jew' a race? Can one be racist against Jews?

Can you go back to what Ayaan said? Or would you rather ignore it, too?
Why change the topic by bringing in the issue of racism?