Republicans: continued

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Republicans: continued

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:45 pm

They'll be banning Pentecostal Assemblies folk and African Methodists next. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:47 am

If they do that, there will be hell to pay, the Jewish lobby is strong in the US, and Israel might not take it any too well either.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:49 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:45 pm
They'll be banning Pentecostal Assemblies folk and African Methodists next. :tea:
well, given how absolutely batshit crazy pentecostals are, I'm not sure it would be a bad thing to ban and institutionalize them... methodists are at the root of some pretty ugly modern theological abominations, IIRC, so banning them might put the fear of god in propsperity theologists and other born agains...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:40 pm

I wonder what the numbers are for the US Pentecostal Assemblies of God? All that Hebo-la-hobo-la-ing is just insane bollocks on a stick.

Actually, they might be Apostolic Pentecostals.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Cut taxes for the rich, cut the social safety net for the most vulnerable parts of society. Job done!

'Paul Krugman’s prediction about the Republican Party was just vindicated'
New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman is taking a well-deserved victory lap as his most dismal predictions about the dark machinations of the Republican Party are coming true.

He explained in a new column this week:
When the Trump tax cut was on the verge of being enacted, I called it “the biggest tax scam in history,” and made a prediction: deficits would soar, and when they did, Republicans would once again pretend to care about debt and demand cuts in Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

Sure enough, the deficit is soaring. And this week Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader, after declaring the surge in red ink “very disturbing,” called for, you guessed it, cuts in “Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid.” He also suggested that Republicans might repeal the Affordable Care Act — taking away health care from tens of millions — if they do well in the midterm elections.
Some media apologists for the GOP defended McConnell, who they point out was discussing a “bipartisan” solution to spending on entitlements.

But this is just a smokescreen. Democrats don’t actually think we have a problem with entitlement spending. It’s Republicans who continually ignore the range of possible solutions to long-term deficit projections — like raising taxes or boosting immigration rates — and declare that slashing spending on old people, the poor, and people with disabilities is the only way to have a responsible budget.

While some pundits erroneously cede this ground to Republicans, Krugman has consistently called the party out on its doublespeak.

“Any political analyst who didn’t see this coming should find a different profession,” he said. “After all, ‘starve the beast’ — cut taxes on the rich, then use the resulting deficits as an excuse to hack away at the safety net — has been G.O.P. strategy for decades.”

Of course, when Republicans drastically cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations, they claimed to believe these cuts would pay for themselves — even though no credible analysis supported this idea.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:28 pm

White supremacist Donald Trump supporters plan to intimidate black voters on Election Day

White supremacist groups have heeded Trump's calls to monitor "certain areas" for voter fraud – and civil rights groups fear they may result in violence and disenfranchisement
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 94481.html
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:30 pm

“Fighting solves everything. We need more violence from the Trump people. Trump supporters: choke a motherfucker. Choke a bitch. Choke a tranny. Get your fingers around the windpipe.”

Those are the words of Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes.

“If some guy with a slightly punk demeanor comes up to you and says ‘Hey are you Sal? Are you pro-Trump?’ Choke him. Trust your instincts, don’t listen to what he has to say, choke him.”
https://gritpost.com/proud-boys-gavin-m ... Ta_KiiIEhY
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Animavore wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:28 pm
White supremacist Donald Trump supporters plan to intimidate black voters on Election Day

White supremacist groups have heeded Trump's calls to monitor "certain areas" for voter fraud – and civil rights groups fear they may result in violence and disenfranchisement
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 94481.html
Yabbut SJWs want me to say "xir" instead of "he". They are the ones we really should be worried about. :prof:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:35 pm

The fuck? That Gavin McInnes fella is 48! :?
I can understand a 20yo behaving that way, but that dude is almost 50! Why is it always the most pathetic wankers that think their race is the master race?

On a related note, it would appear that Coity's boy Mike Cernovich seems to travel in similar circles...

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:03 am

Miami GOP Chairman just caught leading Proud Boys in attack on Democratic campaign office

Yesterday, Miami GOP Chairman Nelson Diaz told me he never even heard of the Proud Boys, but the hate group’s own video proves otherwise.
https://thesternfacts.com/miami-gop-cha ... YRRYAtl6ac

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:06 pm

All guns babies and Jesus in Nebraska senate race. Running for her second term.At state level, her BIG accomplishment
In 2009, Fischer was one of fourteen co-sponsors of L.B. 675, which required abortion providers to display ultrasound images of the fetus at least one hour prior to the abortions, in a position where the abortion seeker could easily view them. A spokesman for the National Right to Life Committee stated that the Nebraska law was stronger than those of other states, which only required that the client be asked if she wanted to see an ultrasound image. The measure passed by a 40–5 vote, and was signed into law by Governor Dave Heineman.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Go at them mob!

This past weekend, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was yelled at in a Louisville restaurant while sitting with his wife, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao. A man approached their table and angrily told they should leave the country. When other patrons spoke up and told him to leave them alone he shouted, "They're coming for Social Security!" (This happens to be true. McConnell told CNBC just last week that the only solution for the massive deficit caused by his massive tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy is to cut "entitlements.")
https://www.salon.com/2018/10/22/to-hel ... ll-please/
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Seabass wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:35 pm
The fuck? That Gavin McInnes fella is 48! :?
I can understand a 20yo behaving that way, but that dude is almost 50! Why is it always the most pathetic wankers that think their race is the master race?

On a related note, it would appear that Coity's boy Mike Cernovich seems to travel in similar circles...

I never heard him suggest that his is a 'master race'. I think he bows to his wife, for instance, who is a different race than he is.

He does seem to think that western society is the best one ever. Those who don't like that tend to argue that other societies are better, but they don't have many decent examples.

The west is the place I would choose to live. How about you? If you don't think the west is the best, what IS exactly?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 pm

:funny:

"Bernie's too radical left", they said. "Bernie's policies will never gain broad support from mainstream America", they said.

Majority of Republicans supports 'Medicare for all,' poll finds
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... r-all-poll

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:09 pm

Which brings me to ask this question, Seabass; would you rather have had Bernie as your candidate rather than Hillary?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!