Pocahontas

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Pocahontas

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:24 am

Joe wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 pm
Seems there's some money riding on it.

Trump denies offering $1 million for Warren DNA test, even though he did.

Our politics is a freakshow.
Well, at least it's entertaining, ours is only fit to make the depressive suicidal...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:40 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:04 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:52 am
Śiva wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:16 am
Isn't it trivial? What bearing does her ancestry have on her ability to execute the responsibilities of her current office (or that of POTUS for that matter)?
I was agreeing with your characterization of the issue of her ancestry as trivial. Her opponent in the senatorial election back in 2012 ginned it up as a big deal, claiming that she'd lied about her ancestry in order to advance her career. We already knew that the 'advance her career' aspect was baseless. Now there is evidence to show that she wasn't lying about her ancestry either. Trump merely grabbed onto the earlier mendacious smear to create his own childishly spiteful epithet for her. He shouted it as a candidate, and has continued to use it as president. That's how a trivial matter was magnified to the point that it's currently a news item.
And don't forget our own Coity Two. He's been running with this for years now.
Yeah, juxtaposing the criticism of Warren with the rabid defense of Kavanaugh's lies under oath says all I need to know about "conservative principles." :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:43 am

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:24 am
Joe wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 pm
Seems there's some money riding on it.

Trump denies offering $1 million for Warren DNA test, even though he did.

Our politics is a freakshow.
Well, at least it's entertaining, ours is only fit to make the depressive suicidal...
IMO, it becomes more entertaining as your distance increases. Sadly, these fools actually affect people's lives.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 pm

I'm looking forward to January, when we'll be observing the Political Circus from the deck of Pegasus, anchored somewhere far, far away....
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:26 pm

moving the the Swazi coast, are you? Does Swaziland (or whatever it's called now) even have a coast?

laklak

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:31 pm

No coast in Swaziland, the closest salt water is Mozambique. This winter we'll be somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico, or if we get really adventurous and I cram Mrs. Lak full of Xanex, across the Gulf Stream to the islands. She's scared of the Gulf Stream.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 pm

what islands? the Bahamas?

laklak

Post by laklak » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Yeah, Bimini first as it's the closest, only about 50 miles from Miami. We'll have to go down the west coast and around the Keys. That's if I can convince her to go, she gets really nervous out of sight of land.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Pocohontas(Warren)TrumpHarvard.jpg

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:50 pm

bad faith as usual, is that guy a pathological liar or is he just a garden variety scumbag?

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:09 pm

A little from pot A...
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:42 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:31 pm
No coast in Swaziland, the closest salt water is Mozambique. This winter we'll be somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico, or if we get really adventurous and I cram Mrs. Lak full of Xanex, across the Gulf Stream to the islands. She's scared of the Gulf Stream.
Lots of novice sailors travel the gentle seas of earth. The tough types go try the northwest passage.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:42 pm
Lots of novice sailors travel the gentle seas of earth. The tough types go try the northwest passage.
They'd have to be really, really tough, like Roald Amundsen, the first person to complete the trip through the Northwest Passage in 2006. He practised by becoming the first person to reach the South Pole.

The trip should get progressively easier in the not too distant future, though, what with the melting of the Arctic ice cap.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:15 pm

laklak wrote:Yeah, Bimini first as it's the closest, only about 50 miles from Miami. We'll have to go down the west coast and around the Keys. That's if I can convince her to go, she gets really nervous out of sight of land.

:dance:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Hermit wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:12 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:42 pm
They'd have to be really, really tough, like Roald Amundsen, the first person to complete the trip through the Northwest Passage in 2006. He practised by becoming the first person to reach the South Pole.

The trip should get progressively easier in the not too distant future, though, what with the melting of the Arctic ice cap.
So go easy mode, and run up the MacKenzie to Yellowknife. I'll help you load up some 'NWT Brewing' local product.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.