Should Communism Be Declared A Criminal Ideology?

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Should Communism Be Declared A Criminal Ideology?

Post by rainbow » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:40 am

DRSB wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:03 pm
I too have seen many useless managers in banks who stay nicely put sending excel sheets around with no other merit to their name other than being male, from the inner land or an army officer. They are in meritocracy cliques and move together, making a move without the clique equals suicide and they know it. When the clique king falls, they fall too .
Crony Corporatism.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Yes, rainbow. You would be in charge of MUCH more, if only the illuminati/patriarchy/aliens weren't stealing all the top positions.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:29 pm
If your governments all lie about employment statistics, it sure is a good thing they NEVER do that with carbon credit schemes.

Unless those statistics are also vulnerable to government colouring...
Silly, Cunt! Only the American government lies about employment stats. The rest of the world is super-accurate with their employment stats.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:53 am
rainbow wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:59 am
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:05 am
DRSB wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 am
I don't see how jobs can be secure unless the shareholders can guarantee they won't fold. And how can they unless they are the state?
If a company folds the wages and positions of the permanent workers is the first priority by the liquidators. Any other claims against the company are dealt with later. Temporaries have no rights. Also the government has special funds it can use to help. If the company is a member of a sector organisation the it produces funds as well. All workers contracts and working conditions are negotiated per sector and not per company.
In most countries the government takes the first cut in owing taxes and excise, then the banks, then the employees, then the creditors, and the shareholders last. The top management, knowing what is going to happen take a fat bonus before the news gets out that the company is about to go under.
Corporate Cronyism rather than Classical Capitalism.
Not here. Permanent workers are priority number 1.
Do they come before actually staying in business?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:56 am
Rum wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:01 pm
Yeah but earlier you said you only lose your job if you do something illegal. So incompetence *is* a potential reason then? Just takes three years?
"Just takes three years". That is only for the annual assessments required. The court would expect more to be done to correct the situation before coming to the court. With a good lawyer it can be a long drawn out process. Why give someone a permanent contract who obviously not fit for the job? Is what would a first question. Then new conflicts in the work place and why have they not been discussed and solved? So it goes on and on.
Doing anything illegal can lead to instant dismissal. Conflicts dont.
So, insubordination is not a terminable offense without court approval? What about repeat unauthorized absences without notice to the employer?

Anyone who has actually worked a job knows that there are many many reasons a person would need to be terminated from employment which are not apparent during an interview and evaluation process.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 pm

rainbow wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:15 am
Forty Two wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:13 pm

I don't have to have actually been to your village in Africa to know that their economic system is not one I want to emulate.

I don't know whether you're being intentionally thick :doh:

The economic system I describe is not put forward as a model for the world to follow, but it is an example of a Free Market System. It is reality, not an ideal.

Following so far?
It doesn't sound like a free market at all, not the way you described it. But I'll go up and re-read it sometime. IF you like it, fine. But, what you described sounds awful, whether you call it free market or not.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:05 pm
Yes, rainbow. You would be in charge of MUCH more, if only the illuminati/patriarchy/aliens weren't stealing all the top positions.
Perhaps, but I don't need any more than I have.
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 pm
rainbow wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:15 am
Forty Two wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:13 pm

I don't have to have actually been to your village in Africa to know that their economic system is not one I want to emulate.

I don't know whether you're being intentionally thick :doh:

The economic system I describe is not put forward as a model for the world to follow, but it is an example of a Free Market System. It is reality, not an ideal.

Following so far?
It doesn't sound like a free market at all, not the way you described it. But I'll go up and re-read it sometime. IF you like it, fine. But, what you described sounds awful, whether you call it free market or not.
Whether I like it or not is irrelevant. It is reality.
How can you claim it is not a free market?
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:52 pm

For 42 monopoly and exploitation are the only real economic models.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:27 pm

rainbow wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cunt wrote:
That there is real happiness, congrats, rainbow.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:16 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:52 pm
For 42 monopoly and exploitation are the only real economic models.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:58 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:27 pm
rainbow wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cunt wrote:
That there is real happiness, congrats, rainbow.
No debt and ganja is the secret.
BArF−4

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 am

One of the best all time radio shows here is called 'In Our Time'. It is a panel discussion programme where Melvyn Bragg (a national treasure in my opinion) gets three expects to discuss a specific topic for 45 minutes (the podcast version, which I listen to is longer). Subjects include anything from Dark Matter to Henry VIII to - the one I have just listened to while out with my dogs this morning - the Long March (Mao's 'legendary' march with several communist armies through China in the mid 1930s). Highly recommended. Not sure what you have to do outside the UK - hope it is accessible.

Here (many many more available here too): https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0001bpf

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:25 pm

No Rum all that stuff is only UK.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:25 pm
No Rum all that stuff is only UK.
It loads up fine for me from Canada.