pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Meanwhile, in Florida...

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 am

Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:26 am
Not everyone can be a police officer. There's only so many vacancies going around.
True, but I'm not talking about people who tried and didn't find an opportunity. I'm talking about decent people who, for various reasons, would NOT serve as a police officer, RCMP or such. In a few cases, those people have admitted to me that they don't want to have to use force. It's sure one of my least proud reasons.

If you have other reasons, great. But if you find that everyone has damned good reasons to not be police, it might point toward the problem.
I can think of a good reason not to be a cop. Hard job with shit pay.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:26 am
Not everyone can be a police officer. There's only so many vacancies going around.
True, but I'm not talking about people who tried and didn't find an opportunity. I'm talking about decent people who, for various reasons, would NOT serve as a police officer, RCMP or such. In a few cases, those people have admitted to me that they don't want to have to use force. It's sure one of my least proud reasons.

If you have other reasons, great. But if you find that everyone has damned good reasons to not be police, it might point toward the problem.
I can think of a good reason not to be a cop. Hard job with shit pay.
You don't think that points toward a problem? (RCMP members in Canada earn around 80,000/year)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 am

Of course it's a problem. Cops along with paramedics should be paid (and trained in the case of cops in the US) a lot more. But this is capitalism for you. Undercut services to save money until it becomes past a problem, and then perhaps do something about it.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:06 am

A PC can earn 38K here.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:00 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 am
Of course it's a problem. Cops along with paramedics should be paid (and trained in the case of cops in the US) a lot more. But this is capitalism for you. Undercut services to save money until it becomes past a problem, and then perhaps do something about it.
My point wasn't about their level of pay, but about the endless stream of (some very good) reasons for smart people to avoid that field.

One of them is how awful it is to take on the responsibility which may include killing or dying. It's one reason I never did it, and admitting that about myself, tempers my opinion of law enforcement. If I'm not willing to do it, my criticism should be pretty damned careful.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:32 am

Cunt wrote:If I'm not willing to do it, my criticism should be pretty damned careful.
Same goes for your opinion of Gender Studies courses. :hehe:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:04 am

laklak wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:29 am
I wanna be a fireman.
Putting out fires
with gasoline...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Florida's just running up the score now, like US Women's Soccer did to Thailand...

FLORIDA MAN MASTURBATING IN WALMART PARKING LOT GRABBED OFFICER'S BEHIND DURING ARREST: 'LET ME JUST FEEL IT'
https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-tr ... me-1450113

FLORIDA MAN ABANDONS NAKED WIFE AT SIDE OF ROAD THEN TORCHES HER CAR, DEPUTIES SAY
https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-do ... re-1449404
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:09 am

Florida Man, naked except for a woman's bra, breaking into cars in New Port Richey.

https://www.winknews.com/2019/07/18/nak ... rking-lot/

The rest of y'all try, but you just can't compete.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:43 am

I'm sure the Bermuda Triangle is somehow affecting the people of Florida. Either that or bad acid...
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:51 am

There must be something in the water.

laklak

Post by laklak » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:06 am

That would be the bad acid Woodbutcher mentioned.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:16 am

Does Florida man every feel embarrassed? Does he ever think, man, that was a really stupid thing to do?

laklak

Post by laklak » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:01 am

They didn't choose the Hold My Beer Life, the Hold My Beer Life chose them.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:31 pm

FLORIDA MAN ON HORSEBACK ARRESTED AFTER BURGLARIZING HOME: 'WHO TAKES A GETAWAY HORSE TO A ROBBERY?'
https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-ho ... ry-1451498

Florida man was arrested this week on burglary charges after he rode a horse to break into a house in New Port Richey.

Security footage captured Lonnie Maddox, 52, nicknamed "The Rooster," walking around outside the victim's property on Thursday morning, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office. Maddox was accompanied by Angel, a brown horse.

As Angel wandered away, Maddox can be seen opening the property's screened porch, before then attempting to unlock the front door. Maddox eventually decided the approach was futile and opted to enter through a back window, according to deputies.

After Maddox broke the back window — causing roughly $100 in damages, according to the Tampa Bay Times — the owner of the house, Steve Ferguson, noticed the commotion on the security cameras and called authorities to report the incident.

"Who takes a getaway horse to a robbery?" Ferguson told the Times.

Maddox approached the police officers when they arrived to ask if they had seen his horse. He continued to express concern over the horse's whereabouts while being questioned by authorities, deputies say. The horse is "mine, I've been trying to get to it," Maddox told police, according to Fox News.

Police later found the horse roughly two miles away from the house and returned it to its owner. It is unclear whether Maddox stole the horse or had obtained permission to ride it.

During interrogation, Maddox initially claimed that he was on the property because Angel had run loose and broken through a fence. But when deputies informed him that they were in possession of security footage, Maddox changed his story and told authorities that he broke into the house because he was thinking about renting it and wanted to see the inside.

"I said, 'What were you doing in my house?'" Ferguson said, recounting the incident to Bay News 9. "The guy said, 'My horse broke into your house, mister, and I had to go in and get her.' I said, 'OK, so she broke into the gate and then the porch and then the house?'"

After Maddox's arrest, police conducted a background check on the accused and found that he had previously been found guilty of car theft, drug possession and domestic battery.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka