Disaster: Alex Jones InfoWars banned!

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: Disaster: Alex Jones InfoWars banned!

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:43 pm

White Galaxy was lovely. You can also have a Milky Way. Never liked them.

Space travel? I dont think so and that is being very serious. A few probes ok but a man to Mars. There must be very long odds on that.

The world is in such a mess. We need to get unified to even think about it. All these fantasies that go around. We have so many problems to solve here. It would be disgusting to think of travelling to another planet.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Space travel? I dont think so and that is being very serious. A few probes ok but a man to Mars. There must be very long odds on that.

The world is in such a mess. We need to get unified to even think about it. All these fantasies that go around. We have so many problems to solve here. It would be disgusting to think of travelling to another planet.
Perhaps you missed the point. Glaxo claims to travel in space via the power of his own delusional psychosis.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Imagine finding yourself on rationalist forums and saying with a straight face that you'd travelled to Mars... :hehe:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:05 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Won't happen, Dutchy, won't happen.
Amerikkka should repeat the Iraq invasion. Over a million killed, several million mutilated. An entire infrastructure destroyed. All for the whims of xenophobes, such as some on this forum: "Saddam has weapons of mass destruction & ties to Al Qaeda. WE will bring Freedom & Democracy! Yeah! USA! USA! USA!" We KNOW that most of the USA & UK was for it because Bush & bLIAR have never been arrested for their lies & war crimes. Nor has OBomba for destruction of Libya. formerly the wealthiest country of Africa, & Syria, the most egalitarian Arab (sorry, a-rab) country.

So, it's rich for people here to ask for 'proof' when they KNOW that they're not interested in proof. That they're playing mind games. Well, Galaxian can dish out better mind games.

"The world is in such a mess." you say. Well, you know why? Because you haven't bombed Iran yet. Yeah, "bomb, bomb, bomb. Bomb bomb Iran", as the Yankee idol, the great McCain has said. Bombing Iran is the solution for all USA problems, as well as the world's. no proof needed, it is intuitive: Declaration of Independence states, “We hold these Truths to be self-evident....

According to most of you, including Brian Peacock, that is utter bollocks! What proof & links did Thomas Jefferson provide? Just his 'intuition'? "Self Evident" my arse. Give us the proof Thomas. This is a "Rational Skeptics" forum. None of your crap here. References, and step by step analysis... that we won't take any notice of. Then we'll ask again: "Where's the proof, you jack ass. None of your "self evident" crap here you narcissistic retard! You think the Declaration of Independence is your personal blog, you fuckwit ?!?" :drunk:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 am

Rum wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:58 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:

Perhaps you missed the point. Glaxo claims to travel in space via the power of his own delusional psychosis.
And I was picking up sweet theme that Nine introduced.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:12 am

Galaxian
What do you mean I have not bombed? Man you are really in a bad way.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:15 am

Galaxian wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:05 am
None of your crap here. References...
From the bloke who steadfastly refuses to back up his own crap with references. :lol:

:irony:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:20 am

Galaxian wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:05 am
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Won't happen, Dutchy, won't happen.
Amerikkka should repeat the Iraq invasion. Over a million killed, several million mutilated. An entire infrastructure destroyed. All for the whims of xenophobes, such as some on this forum
You support a xenophobe in Trump. How do you square that circle? :think:
So, it's rich for people here to ask for 'proof' when they KNOW that they're not interested in proof. That they're playing mind games.
Yeah, imagine wanting proof for someone's ludicrous claim to have travelled to Mars.. :hehe:
According to most of you, including Brian Peacock, that is utter bollocks! What proof & links did Thomas Jefferson provide? Just his 'intuition'? "Self Evident" my arse. Give us the proof Thomas. This is a "Rational Skeptics" forum. None of your crap here. References, and step by step analysis... that we won't take any notice of. Then we'll ask again: "Where's the proof, you jack ass. None of your "self evident" crap here you narcissistic retard! You think the Declaration of Independence is your personal blog, you fuckwit ?!?" :drunk:
In your delusions you seem to have failed to realise that Jefferson not only isn't a member of this forum, but has been dead for nearly two hundred years. :?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:56 am

The rampant ideologue always sees himself as the fulcrum upon which reality is balanced, and once he has rendered the world outside his head in the image of the world inside it he will always maintain that the world was like that all along. In effect, a cognitive bias is cited in justification of itself: simply having an idea is proof of its own truth - something which exemplifies the circular nature of magical thinking...
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:07 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:56 am
The rampant ideologue always sees himself as the fulcrum upon which reality is balanced, and once he has rendered the world outside his head in the image of the world inside it he will always maintain that the world was like that all along. In effect, a cognitive bias is cited in justification of itself: simply having an idea is proof of its own truth - something which exemplifies the circular nature of magical thinking...
Tut tut! No evidence, eh? Just arm waving. I'll pass on your comment to Tom Jefferson, Ben Franklin, & John Adams :zilla:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 am

The evidential burden for your ridiculous conspiracy theories and space travels is on you. Not us.

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 am

So, the best laid plans of mice & men are apt to go awry. Here's Alex Jones on an alternative channel. And it will go on and on; it's difficult to gag speech & thought... except by TOTAL despotism & tyranny. And yes, it's coming to your neighborhood. So here's an alternative or mirror site:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7eSqYBkSI

Be quick. These sites will be taken down almost as soon as they sprout. Not to worry, just 17 years left! :tup:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 am

Rum wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:05 pm
Why don't you go away you utter fool.
We keep him because he makes the rest of us feel superior.
I think that's what John Lennon said of Ringo Starr.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 am

Alex Jones can blame Trump. Trump started the war on the media. Jones is just an obvious target when shaping the media.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 am

He wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles. There are better nut jobs out there than Glaxo too.