Tame Wolf

Re: Qanon

Post by NineBerry » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:57 pm

20210125_161819.jpg

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Probably not a Russian psyop; they just found it highly useful and helped it along. Archived page, to bypass the dysfunctional original.

'Unraveling the dark and tangled origins of the QAnon myth'
In just three years, QAnon has exploded from an anonymous post on 4chan to a household word. The FBI has declared QAnon a domestic terrorist threat and the QAnon ideology has been the impetus for numerous terrorist attacks, not even counting the major role played by QAnon adherents in the assault on the US Capitol. QAnon has fractured families and destroyed lives. Astonishingly, we still don't know who Q is.

The enduring mystery of Q's identity has led to speculation about QAnon being an influence operation, (aka a psyop). Which raises the question of who's supposedly running this operation. QAnon's critics typically blame Russia or an alliance of Russia and Trump's inner circle. Disillusioned former QAnon sympathizers including Trump advisor Steve Bannon have also embraced a version of the psyop theory, claiming that QAnon was a deep state hoax designed to fool patriots.
Whatever role Russia may have played in promoting this conspiracy theory, the real problem is that there's a huge market in the United States for conspiracy theories that promise the violent overthrow of democracy.

Influence operations are typically military- or intelligence-led efforts to shape how a population thinks or feels without resorting to physical force.

Russian intelligence operates within the vast QAnon ecosystem but QAnon is a home-grown phenomenon, deeply rooted in American prejudices and preoccupations. QAnon and its forerunner Pizzagate were forged on 4Chan, a crucible of both the Alt-Right and American conspiracy culture. Understanding the racist, ultranationalist, conspiratorial culture of /pol is key to understanding the likely origins of QAnon. It's also important to understand how contemporary conspiracy theorizing incorporates and elaborates on older conspiratorial themes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:55 pm

Flynn was a pizzagate 'researcher'.

Recent reports are that his brother is in a key position in the Biden administration. I haven't checked, because it was part of a joke (so maybe not funny/true) but I already laughed, so...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:58 pm

The QAnon dingalings are thrilled that there's been another military coup in Burma. Surely it's a shining example of the Plan being carried out. Or something.

'QAnon Is Jealous of Myanmar’s Military Coup'
As the details of a military coup in Myanmar were still emerging on Monday morning, QAnon world was going into overdrive, linking the military takeover to its long-held belief that former President Donald Trump would lead a similar takeover in the U.S.

For QAnon supporters, the similarities were uncanny: a November election, claims of widespread fraud against the conservative party, and the courts siding with the “liberals.”

So when the military moved in, as QAnon supporters have been promised would happen in the U.S. for years, it was too much to ignore.

Almost instantly, QAnon believers drew American “elites” into the conspiracy theory, posting photos of Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi shaking hands with former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Jewish billionaire philanthropist (and a general bogeyman for most conspiracy theorists) George Soros.

A 2018 report about child trafficking in Myanmar was also boosted as somehow more evidence that this was all “part of the plan.”
The junta have made a silly little fig leaf for themselves.

'Myanmar charges Suu Kyi, giving legal basis to detain her'
Myanmar authorities charged the country’s deposed leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, with possessing illegally imported walkie-talkies, her allies said Wednesday, a move that gives the generals who overthrew her legal grounds to detain her for two weeks.

The charge came to light two days after Suu Kyi was placed under house arrest and appeared to be an effort to lend a legal veneer to her detention, though the generals have previously kept her and others locked up for years.

The military announced Monday that it would take power for one year — accusing Suu Kyi’s government of not investigating allegations of voter fraud in recent elections. Suu Kyi’s party swept that vote, and the military-backed party did poorly.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:30 pm

27 year old mom converted to QAnon via TikTok after election
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/03/tech/qan ... index.html

It always surprizes me. On the other hand I was 50 when I finally realized how stupid the average person is.

My excuse: I was in the lab. I didn't meet too many dumb people.
Last edited by Tero on Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:32 pm

Q seems to vilify the wealthiest, most powerful people and organizations in the world, blaming them for all the problems of the proles.

CNN seems to vilify proles.

Neither is all that convincing, with their error records.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:42 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:The QAnon dingalings are thrilled that there's been another military coup in Burma. Surely it's a shining example of the Plan being carried out. Or something.

'QAnon Is Jealous of Myanmar’s Military Coup'
As the details of a military coup in Myanmar were still emerging on Monday morning, QAnon world was going into overdrive, linking the military takeover to its long-held belief that former President Donald Trump would lead a similar takeover in the U.S.

For QAnon supporters, the similarities were uncanny: a November election, claims of widespread fraud against the conservative party, and the courts siding with the “liberals.”

So when the military moved in, as QAnon supporters have been promised would happen in the U.S. for years, it was too much to ignore.

Almost instantly, QAnon believers drew American “elites” into the conspiracy theory, posting photos of Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi shaking hands with former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Jewish billionaire philanthropist (and a general bogeyman for most conspiracy theorists) George Soros.

A 2018 report about child trafficking in Myanmar was also boosted as somehow more evidence that this was all “part of the plan.”
The junta have made a silly little fig leaf for themselves.

'Myanmar charges Suu Kyi, giving legal basis to detain her'
Myanmar authorities charged the country’s deposed leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, with possessing illegally imported walkie-talkies, her allies said Wednesday, a move that gives the generals who overthrew her legal grounds to detain her for two weeks.

The charge came to light two days after Suu Kyi was placed under house arrest and appeared to be an effort to lend a legal veneer to her detention, though the generals have previously kept her and others locked up for years.

The military announced Monday that it would take power for one year — accusing Suu Kyi’s government of not investigating allegations of voter fraud in recent elections. Suu Kyi’s party swept that vote, and the military-backed party did poorly.
Only a military dictatorship can bring us true and absolute freedom. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:52 pm

Do Qunts even care about freedom?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:00 am

The stupidity existed before the internet in fairly well localised cells. With the internet the idiocy spread fairly evenly across the spectrum, gathering adherents along the way. Sadly, smart ideas have a harder time gathering adherents, as those with intelligence are not as easy to convince, they need facts. :prof:
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:09 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:42 pm
Only a military dictatorship can bring us true and absolute freedom. :tea:
They wouldn't mind one, but only under the leadership of Trump or a facsimile thereof. The vision is for a good ol' time Church Militant sort of theocracy, freely spilling the blood of the faithless and wicked. Only when thousands of culprits are apprehended and publicly executed will the new age dawn.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:33 am

Gays, blacks, Jews, feminists, liberals...

Not thousands, but millions...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:05 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:45 pm
Probably not a Russian psyop; they just found it highly useful and helped it along. Archived page, to bypass the dysfunctional original.
Do your research!!!
‘Q-Anon’ bears striking resemblance to Bolshevik psy-op from 1920s known As ‘Operation Trust’
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-20- ... psyop.html

It is from NaturalNews so 100% pure.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:58 pm

rainbow wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:05 am
Do your research!!!
'Q-Anon' bears striking resemblance to Bolshevik psy-op from 1920s known As 'Operation Trust'
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-20- ... psyop.html

It is from NaturalNews so 100% pure.
Thanks, I haven't visited Natural News in a while. They're still doing an impressive job of presenting distorted nonsense.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:49 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:38 pm
Ghidra
Do any of you software enthusiasts know what this is? As is often the case, I don't know how to tell what is what...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:29 pm

QAnon zombies:
In post after post on r/QAnonCasualties, fathers and daughters, wives and husbands, best friends and colleagues describe their inability to get through to the people they are closest to. There are stories of marriages and friendships torn asunder, estranged siblings, parents and children severing ties. There are occasional accounts of success.
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/magaz ... rum-469485
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...