Qanon

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Qanon

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:20 am

But there are no lies to conspiracy theorists. Only alternative facts.

Sample:
America is occupied. It is occupied by the brutal forces of the democrat party, media, Chicoms, the never Trump GOP and SA street thugs BLM and Antifa.

These people and groups compose The Party. Historically, authoritarian regimes use fictitious tales of treason as the pretext for crushing their political rivals and cowing their citizens into submission. Propaganda organs parrot the regime’s party line while less compliant media are censored.

Having pulled off the greatest electoral con and coup in our history, The Party will never relinquish power.

In Occupied America:

• Donald Trump is an unperson. Make an example of him. Humiliate him and his wonderful family. Imprison him. Set an example. No more Trumps.
• When the Pretender preaches unity, he means submission.
• We are global citizens. Since American culture is racist and inferior, the importation of superior cultures can only improve America.
• Continued Party dominance relies on hordes of illegal aliens. Native-born white people, especially Christian men, threaten Party dominance.
• Chicoms are not America’s natural enemies. They are The Party’s business partners.
• Chicoms own the Pretender.
• The United States abandons honor when it greenlights the Chicom invasion of Taiwan and other territorial conquests.
• Expect an Enabling Act, rationalized by the Antifa Capitol Hill riot, to make war on half of America.
• The Party will pack the Supreme Court and make Puerto Rico and Washington DC states.

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3927026/posts

Chicom a communist Chinese
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:51 am
In light of this they believed that the elected members of the House and the Senate should overturn or void the constitutional requirement of the count and that the Republican nominee, Donald J. Trump, should be declared the rightful winner of the election and thus remain in office for another four years.
Certainly they might've believed this. However, there wouldn't be a constitutional way for this to work.

...so Trump must've been gambling on a coup. When he couldn't get the numbers, he called off his people - but the damage was already done.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:16 pm

Qanon supporters watching Marine One leaving be like, "Any minute now he's going to reveal his plan."
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 pm

Animavore wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:16 pm
Qanon supporters watching Marine One leaving be like, "Any minute now he's going to reveal his plan."
I read on one of their channels already yesterday evening "Don't worry if Trump leaves tomorrow. The military will save us in March".

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:59 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 pm
Animavore wrote:
I read on one of their channels already yesterday evening "Don't worry if Trump leaves tomorrow. The military will save us in March".
The military whose money bill was opposed by Trump... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 pm

I think these people enjoy lying to themselves. It's fun.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 pm
I think these people enjoy lying to themselves. It's fun.
I think half of them are having fun by making up stories to deceive the other half. These stories are so obviously over the top but still cleverly made up that I can't believe the people coming up with these stories really believe in them.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:12 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 pm
Animavore wrote:
Did they mean, "..from marching."?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Forbes
E0CFAEF2-F76C-44EC-8E72-2CD16FEACF6E.jpeg
After the clock struck noon and Biden officially became president, some message boards turned increasingly vitriolic. “It’s over and nothing makes sense . . . absolutely nothing,” one user said. “He sold us out,” another believer wrote. “It’s revolution time.” Some of the big-name QAnon influencers were unswayed, however. “We have just witness the biggest crime ever committed in the history of the United States all on live television,” @MajorPatriot, a prominent QAnon influencer whom Trump retweeted multiple times before his account was suspended by Twitter, said on Gab, moments after Biden was sworn in.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Sure glad nothing I believed about 'qanon' was wrong, or 'over-the-top'.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 am

20210121_024756.jpg

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:39 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:16 pm
Sure glad nothing I believed about 'qanon' was wrong, or 'over-the-top'.
That he was a 35 year old wanker posting from his mother's basement.

If so, how did you know exactly?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

QAnon's 'Great Awakening' failed to materialize. What's next could be worse
Believers who were stymied by Trump’s exit could turn to white nationalism and other extremist beliefs, experts say

Shortly before Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States, Dave Hayes – a longtime QAnon influencer who goes by the name Praying Medic – posted a photo of dark storm clouds gathering over the US Capitol on the rightwing social media platform Gab. “What a beautiful black sky,” he wrote to his 92,000 followers, appending a thunderclap emoji.

The message was clear to those well-versed in QAnon lore: “the Storm” – the day of reckoning when Donald Trump and his faithful allies in the military would declare martial law, round up all their many political enemies, and send them to Guantánamo Bay for execution by hanging – was finally here. 20 January 2021 wouldn’t mark the end of Trump’s presidency, but the beginning of “the Great Awakening”.

Instead, Trump slunk off to Florida and Biden took the oath of office under a clear blue sky. Now QAnon adherents are left to figure out how to move forward in a world that, time and time again, has proven impervious to their fevered fantasies and fascistic predictions. And while some seem to be waking up to reality, others are doubling down, raising concerns among experts that the movement is ripe for even more extreme radicalization.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:22 pm

Qanan painted as villains, the wealthy elite and corruptocrats in goverment.

Fantasy, and clearly dangerous.

The Biden fans are painting as villains tens of millions of US voters, mostly middle-America types, mainly unpleasant-looking.

Obviously correct and noble.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:32 pm

What's wrong with being a villain? I've been a villain. I probably would have stayed a villain had I never realized I was a villain.

I've often thought that a big part of the right's problem is their refusal to see themselves as anything other than righteous. Having God to justify their beliefs only makes the problem worse.
Last edited by Sean Hayden on Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.