Qanon

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: Qanon

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:06 am

Evidence indicates that 'Q' is none other than Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan/8kun. Somebody used the Unix Domain Information Groper ('dig') to examine relevant details of 8chan and QMAP (the latter is the main release point for Q 'drops')--it turns out they're hosted on the same server. Purely a coincidence I'm sure, and if our lefty brother from the Great White North were here I know he'd be able to set me straight on this.

'Jim Watkins Is Q and the Russians Are Helping Him'
Dear people directly affected by the cult / alternate reality game known as QAnon:

You are being exploited by Jim Watkins and Russian intelligence, in conjunction with a pack of traitors, grifters, amoral politicians, and plutocrats who do not care about any of you.

Jim Watkins runs 8kun and has been ‘Q’ since at least the Great Blackout of 2019.

For the uninitiated, this was a THREE MONTH period of time when 8chan went down, and the ”government intelligence operative” you pretend to believe in could not figure out how to use Twitter or whatever.

This “insider” had to wait for Jim Watkins, a washed-up, racist pig farmer and t-shirt merchant hiding in the Philipines, to strap his shitty bulletin board back together with smoke signals and Russian money.

Before that it was both Jim AND the venal grifters at Patriot Soapbox running Q, but Jim seems to have figured out how to cut them out when he got yanked off the internet for allowing mass murders to be broadcast on his website.

Because of that, he was questioned by Congress about his connections to Russian intelligence and the weaponization of disinformation from his website, which is precisely what is currently happening to you.

Currently, the Soapbox crew are probably just guessing along with the rest of you what the fuck Q has in mind when he suddenly wants you to take up yoga. Jim Watkins is a big fan of yoga.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:21 am

"Q" is the first letter on the key board, it is the seventeenth letter of the alphabet.
Add these numbers together and you get: 1 + 17 = 18.

That is three sixes: 6 + 6 + 6

Mere coincidence?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:23 am

Also, 18 is a code for ah, Adolf Hitler

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 am

What has Albert Heijn to do with Hitler?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:36 am

They both wanted to eradicate all competition

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:48 am

Nice one Nine :tup:

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:41 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:06 am
Evidence indicates that 'Q' is none other than Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan/8kun.
So this hugely powerful Deep State, which controls everything has this insider Q who is giving out secret coded messages on social media.

If they are so mighty how come they don't know this?

CIA has a budget of $15 billion.
FBI $10 billion.
Are they spending this on computer games?
BArF−4

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:44 pm

Perhaps once you're not so 'anon' the charm is gone.

'QAnon site shutters after reports identifying developer'
One of the largest websites peddling conspiracies related to the rising QAnon movement was shut down after a fact-checking group discovered a New Jersey man behind the site.

The now-removed website titled Qmap.pub garnered more than 10 million visitors in July, according to analytics firm SimilarWeb, Bloomberg News reported.

The website operated as an archive and aggregator for posts from Q, the anonymous figure who is widely speculated to be behind the QAnon theory. The creator of the website is known by the screen name "QAppAnon."

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:22 am

"The Qanon Theory". :roll:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:36 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:22 am
"The Qanon Theory". :roll:
Probably a thirty-something year-old, operating from his parents' basement in Rustville, Ky.
BArF−4

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:49 am

Dagnabit, this proves once and for all that Q has been right from the beginning. Nothing else explains it.

'Facebook bans QAnon across its platforms'
Facebook said Tuesday that it is banning all QAnon accounts from its platforms, a significant escalation over its previous actions and one of the broadest rules the social media giant has put in place in its history.

Facebook said the change is an update on the policy it created in August that initially only removed accounts related to the QAnon conspiracy theory that discussed violence, which resulted in the termination of 1,500 pages, groups and profiles.

A company spokesperson said the enforcement, which started Tuesday, will “bring to parity what we’ve been doing on other pieces of policy with regard to militarized social movements,” such as militia and terror groups that repeatedly call for violence.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:31 am

The Deep State strikes again...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:20 am

Another blow for "democracy". How about banning politics? FB are the new overlords?

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:32 am

For a moment I was tempted to log in at Mindromp in order to read what our member from Yellowknife has to say, but then I realised that I already know. He'll start off by claiming Facebook is breaking the first amendment of the US constitution, follow with remarks about Antifa violence and finish with comments about hebephilia, which he will refer to as paedophilia.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:05 am

Hermit wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:32 am
For a moment I was tempted to log in at Mindromp in order to read what our member from Yellowknife has to say, but then I realised that I already know. He'll start off by claiming Facebook is breaking the first amendment of the US constitution, follow with remarks about Antifa violence and finish with comments about hebephilia, which he will refer to as paedophilia.
Not much there. Cunt has posted on one topic that I can see. Is there some kind of members only club there?
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...